|Space||725 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
Just a few short blocks from the French Quarter, we discovered an abandoned antebellum Creole Cottage, left in total ruin, on the verge of collapse. It was love at first sight.
We spent two years meticulously reimagining and rebuilding the home. The design respects the cottage's architectural history, both in scale and materials, while introducing a modern, minimal aesthetic with an appreciation for the patina that time brings.
We came to New Orleans on vacation and never left. Perhaps you will, too.
Marigny 9 is right in the middle of everything:
• 6 short blocks from the French Quarter
• 7 quick blocks from the Bywater
• 2 blocks from Frenchmen Street
• 2 blocks from a 24 hour taxi stand
• 6 quick blocks to the streetcar
Right next to the Quarter, is the thriving Faubourg Marigny neighborhood, a live-music destination with a pocket subculture unto itself. Over the past decade, the Marigny has emerged as one of the vital centers of the city. The Marigny hosts some of the best bars and nightspots in New Orleans, along Frenchmen Street, the neighborhood's main drag.
Just downriver is the Bywater, a birthing ground for some of the most inventive new restaurants in New Orleans.
We are also on the parade route for P'Tit Rex (shoe box floats) and just 2 blocks from many of the city's most eccentric parades: Krewe du Vieux, Delusion, Chewbacchus, and Saint Anne Parades*
*parade routes sometimes change.
• 2 bedrooms with queen pillow-top mattresses
• Private patio with fountain and seating area
• Central heat & air with hepa filtration
• Fully equipped kitchen with eco pots & pans
• Antique claw foot tub & spa shower
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• 42” HDTV with Free Netflix and Apple TV
• iPhone stereos/chargers in each bedroom
• Plug-in iPhone speakers in main living area
• Historic brick wall with hand-hewn beams
• Vintage mid-century furniture by Arne Jacobsen, Herman Miller & Kroehler
• Custom lighting fixtures by LuzLujo
• Hand-troweled cement floors
• Original & commissioned art by local artists
LAST-MINUTE SPECIAL RATE APPLIES TO ARRIVALS WITHIN 21 DAYS OF BOOKING DURING NON-FESTIVAL DATES.
Thank you so much! We LOVE the place. We already went to breakfast down the street from your suggestion and will look to do more...The best to you. Thank you again for such a welcoming retreat. It's been a great area to explore and so close to Frenchman plus Port of Call which is amazing. Cheers!!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jazz Fest (1st wk)
Apr 26 2017 - Apr 30 2017
1 night minimum stay
Jazz Fest (2nd wk)
May 3 2017 - May 8 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
The $300 security deposit is fully refundable shall be refunded within 24 hours of Checkout provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.