|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
This is the perfect retreat for a large group with 4 beds and 3.5 baths...everyone can enjoy their privacy in this secluded mountain retreat. Enjoy the best of both worlds in a home that backs up to the lake amongst the mountains. The weather is perfect all year round: in the winter for skiing and snow sports, and in the summer for boating, hiking and biking. From this ideal location you won’t be far from any of it. Take in the views from any of your three decks—particularly from the patio level with a private hot tub and gas grill.
Everyone’s welcome with this much room! You can cook for an army in this large fully equipped kitchen. After dinner, enjoy a movie on the living room’s flat screen—or turn it off and relax in the company of good friends by the fire. When it’s time for bed, the four rooms provide plenty of sleeping options with one king, one queen, two twins and a twin trundle —plus extra space in the living room on the queen sofa sleeper.
When you’re ready to hit the slopes, you are 10 minutes from Copper Mountain, and within 20 minutes of being on the lifts at Breckenridge, Keystone and A-Basin. For a more casual ski day, you’re only 5 minutes from Adventure Park, which offers ski lessons, sleigh rides and tubing.
Once it’s warm, Lake Dillon is just outside your door! You are a few short steps from the extensive Summit County paved path system. And just a mile and a half away you’ll find boat rentals at Frisco Bay Marina. If your prefer dry land, Frisco offers miles upon miles of biking and hiking trails. There’s bound to be something you love nearby this luxuriously large townhouse.
Key Residence Features:
- Three patio/decks—patio with furniture, gas grill and hot tub on ground level, deck off main living area, and another off of Master bedroom—perfect for taking in lake and mountain views
- Cozy up by the fireplace in the living room
- Minutes to dining and shopping in Frisco and Breckenridge
- Just 10 Minutes to Copper Mountain
- 15 Minutes to Breckenridge, Keystone, and A-basin
- Bagali’s, Frisco’s casual Italian option
- Butterhorn Bakery and Café, popular Frisco spot for breakfast and brunch
- Prost, in Frisco, German sausages, beers and desserts
- Blue River Bistro, Casual dining with a fancier feel—great for brunch or romantic dinners
- Crepes a la Cart, in Breckenridge, the perfect snack after a long day of skiing!
- Relish, a Breckenridge favorite for dinner ambience and romantic setting
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, closet, dresser, deck
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, pack & play crib, dresser, closet
- Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed, Twin-sized bed over a Double-sized bed, closet, dresser
- Bedroom 4: Twin trundle, closet, dresser, TV, deck
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living room
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book, adult must be present
- No large gatherings
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this townhome in 1998
The most outstanding thing about this property was the customer service. We had some hot tub issues and the property manager was immediately ready by phone, made special trips to our place to help, and offered us compensation when the tub was not working. It was the most helpful, pleasant, and responsive customer service we have ever had when renting properties. Regarding the house, we stayed at this house for three nights. We are a family of 6 and the house had a lot of space for us to live and sleep comfortable. House was clean, kitchen well-equipped and the views were amazing. It is also very close to town, and a short drive to Copper, Silverthorne, and Breckinridge. We will stay here again!
A group of us came out to go snowboarding. This place was great plenty of room for everyone to sleep and lounge after a long day on the slopes. The location was great as well. Close to stores and restaurants. Plus, We were able to get to Copper MTN, Keystone, and Breckinridge rather easy even with inclimate weather. I'd recommend this place to anyone. I look forward to coming back.
Everything was perfect, we had problems with the fireplace but we called the manager and sent someone to fix it. The place is beautiful.
Accommodations were adequate. The carpet throughout really needs to be replaced. It is severely stained. There are 3 1/2 baths rather than the stated four.
Kitchen was well stocked. Plenty of sleeping arrangements available.
Property is lovely and well-maintained. Great views from the balconies. Very clean, great location. Perfect time of year in Frisco Colorado!
Perfectly located! From Breckinridge to Copper Mountain, we enjoyed every minute from mountain biking/hiking to booking an hour in Frisco's "Escape Room." Of course the restaurant offering was delicious! We grilled one evening too. We topped off every exhausting day with an hour in the hot tub and a good bottle of wine. Great family vacation!