Thanks for looking at my listing! My house is located in Coral Ridge, one of the best neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale. It is in a perfect location - far enough away from main thoroughfares to be quiet, but within walking or biking distance of the beach, malls, and many restaurants.
If you rent the house, you'll enter the living room first - and in front of you will be a wall of glass doors, through which you'll see the pool, waterfall, and spa. It's pretty awesome both during the day and especially at night, and it's why I bought the house. On nice days the doors can be slid to the side, creating an expansive opening.
The living room is equipped with a 60' LCD LED TV with 3D capability, Blu-ray player, and surround sound. And you'll be sure to find your favorite shows with high definition cable with 320 channels.
The French Country kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'd need to prepare meals. The appliances are stainless steel, and include a wine cooler and dishwasher.
There are three very spacious bedrooms, all of which are easily large enough for king-sized beds. All bedrooms are equipped with 40 inch LED LCD TVs, with Blu-ray players and upgraded high definition cable. King beds are present in the master suite and the 'green room', and two twins (which may be exchanged with a king upon request) are found in the 'grey room'.
The dining room overlooks the patio/garden area, with a table that normally seats 6. Table can be expanded to seat 8 guests.
The patio, the pool, and the hot tub are new. The patio is travertine marble, with a dining area, a sitting area, and 4 lounge chairs. Gas grille is located on the patio. The back is completely surrounded by tropical plants and is entirely private. The pool and hot tub are heated and controlled by remote control.
- High speed wireless internet
- New washer and dryer
- 4 bicycles (3 adult, 1 child-sized) with helmets and locks
- Audio can be wirelessly streamed from Apple devices or iTunes to the living room and to the patio. Devices can also be connected with standard headphone jacks.
- iPhone docks with speakers in all bedrooms, kitchen, and dining room. For those with other devices, a standard headphone jack can also be used.
- Completely equipped kitchen
- High chair and port-a-crib (on request)