Ybor City Vacation Rental Description
Fully renovated Penthouse Loft in the heart of Historic Ybor City.
4 bedrooms/ 2 baths- sleeps 8-10
Beds: 1 King, 1 queen, 1 full and 1 twin over twin trundle. We also have a queen sofa bed and queen air mattress to accomodate larger groups.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen- granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, wine cooler fridge dishwasher,etc.
Hardwood floors throughout!
Large sectional leather couch, 60inch HDTV, and Skylights throughout the living room
Regulation size pool table for competitive games between friends and family
Four poster King bed, with en suite full bathroom equiped with large glass shower, separate soaking tub and dual sink vanity
The second bedroom has a queen bed, with en suite full bathroom with a bathtub/shower combo.
The third bedroom has a full size bed
The fourth bedroom can be used as a bonus room or another sleeping room with a twin over twin trundle and queen sleeper sofa. The 3rd and 4th bedroom are connected and separated with a door that has a privacy curtain.
Both bathrooms are en suite.
300 square foot balcony - a perfect spot for a cocktail with friends or dinner with family
Full size washer and dryer
PRIVATE GATED PARKING included- fits up to 4 cars ( we are one of the only properties in Ybor that has our own private gated parking instead of the usual street parking!)
WiFi Internet and Premium Cable Television
The property is located in the heart of Centro Ybor. From the house, you can walk out your door to all the wonderful sights and flavors historic Ybor City has to offer- restaurants of all kinds, cigar bars, wine bars, Improv Comedy Club, music venues, shopping, the movie theater and so much more!
Hop on the historic TECO Trolley and a 5 minute trolley ride takes you to the Channelside district, Convention Center, Amalie Arena, Florida Aquarium and Downtown Tampa.
Ybor City is centrally located and a short drive to everything to enjoy in the Tampa Bay Area.
- Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and the Lowry Park Zoo are a 10 minute drive
- Amalie Arena, which is home to the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team and premier concert venue, is a 5 minute drive or trolley ride.
- The Florida Aquarium and Glazer Childrens Museum are a 5 minute car ride or trolley ride.
- Downtown Tampa with the Convention Center is a quick 5 minute drive or 10 minute trolley ride
- Hop on the I-4 interstate heading Northeast to Orlando and in 50 minutes you will be at Disney World, Universal Studios and Legoland
- If you enjoy gambling, the Seminole Hard Rock Casino is a 10 minute drive from the property
- For the sports fans, head southwest and in 10 minutes you will be at the Raymond James Football Stadium (TampaBay Buccaneers), George Steinbrenner Baseball Field (New York Yankee Spring Training); Tropicana Baseball field (Home of the Tampa Bay Rays) is a 35 minute drive.
- The beautiful Gulfcoast Florida beaches are a great day trip- from your door in Ybor, a 40 minute drive can take you to world famous Fort Desoto, St. Petersburg and Clearwater Beaches- perfect for any type of visitor- the beach lover, the kids or the avid fisherman.
Keywords: Penthouse, Loft