|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee
Deer Valley Vista is a luxury, elegant and breathtaking townhouse nestled between the ski slopes of Deer Valley and Jordanelle Reservoir. The location is just perfect for your next ski holiday as Deer Valley Ski Resort is only 2 minutes away and can be seen from private balcony and bedrooms throughout the home. In the summer, Jordanelle Reservoir is just next-door for all of your summer time activities. This beautiful property has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths that can sleep 14 comfortably; lavish appliances and fixings throughout, 2 fireplaces, HDTV’s, air hockey table, pool table and private hot tub for all of your entertainment needs.
Finished in 2008, our three story, 3,200 square foot townhouse is located across from Deer Valley’s Deer Crest Gondola in the Shores at Stillwater. Our designer furnished home has a main floor master bedroom suite. The townhouse has fabulous views of the Jordanelle Lake and the slopes at Deer Valley that only a few homes in the area possess. We also have another townhome in the same vicinity that is very similar if this one is already booked!
If you are seeking a spacious townhouse, a great location, at a great price then this is the place for you! There are 3 flat screen HDTV’s. Each is equipped with Satellite TV and a DVD player. The Guest will never feel a chill because there is central heating throughout the house and A/C in the summer.
At our townhouse we share no expense! It is great for two families to share because we have two full kitchens,one dining room table that seats 8, two living rooms, two washers and dryers on the lower and main floors. The main floor kitchen has custom cabinetry, upgraded appliances, Viking Wolf Range stove, Viking Sub-Zero Viking refrigerator, 2 Viking Ovens and granite counter tops. There is no shortage of places to relax and complimented by a private Jacuzzi hot tub for eight people on the outdoor patio.
Here are just SOME of the wonderful features our home offers:
• Hand-picked decorations and art from around the world
• Limited edition custom framed photographs and artwork
• Central heating and A/C
• Extra “dimming” features; recessed lighting
• Two (2) laundry rooms (main & down) with front-loading HE Whirlpool washer & dryer and custom large cabinets (including hide-away iron/ironing board)
• 2 car (SUV) oversized garage with extra storage cabinets and racks for gear
• 8 person private Jacuzzi hot tub on the walk-out basement patio
• Custom entry door with Mountain décor hand-carved design
• Half bath with granite countertop for convenience.
• Gourmet, fully-stocked kitchen with everything you need to show off your great cooking skills to your family and guests.
• Viking Sub-Zero Refridgerator
• Four-burner Wolf Viking stove and oven
• Viking Digital Microwave & a Bosch EcoSense Dishwasher
• Custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops including a bar with bar stools for convenience and presentation
• Large custom dining room table that seats 8 comfortably
• Vaulted ceilings with oversized windows to enjoy the views and scenery accompanied by high quality privacy blinds
• Eight (8) foot wide Stone Fireplace that extends floor to ceiling
• Custom hardwood floors throughout to reflect the modern mountain lifestyle
• Large flat screen HDTV
• Furniture that comfortably seats 7 with plenty of room for any extra chairs
• Large balcony off of living room - view of mountains
• King size bed with highest-quality bedding and linen
• Flat screen TV with Direct TV & DVD player
• Oversized windows with privacy window coverings
• Private entranceway to main floor balcony
• His & Hers vanity inside granite countertops
• Travertine floors and shower walls with detailing
• Jetted tub
• Large walk-in Travertine shower
• Large walk-in closet with custom closet shelving and plenty of closet room
• Front-loading HE Whirlpool washer & dryer
• Open concept lounge over looking living room, dining room, kitchen.
1st Upstairs Bedroom:
• King size bed with highest quality bedding and linen
• Custom dresser and antique desk with accompanying bedside tables.
• Walk-in closet with custom shelving / closet organizer
1st Bedroom’s Personal Bathroom:
• Full-size bathroom with his and hers granite countertop vanity
• Travertine & stone decorated
• Bath tub and shower combined
2nd Upstairs Bedroom:
• King size bed with highest quality bedding and linen
• Floor to ceiling window; private balcony with views of Deer Valley and Wasatch Mountains
• Wood dresser, reading chairs and floor lamp
• Walk-in closet with custom shelving / closet organizer
2nd Bedroom’s Personal Bathroom:
• His and hers granite countertop vanity
• Travertine & stone decorated with over-sized shower
• HUGE 8 foot+ ceilings
• ANOTHER Eight (8) foot wide floor-to-ceiling stone/rock fireplace
• Over-sized windows and sliding door to walk-out patio that boasts a private Jacuzzi hot tub that seats 8.
• Pool table & air hockey table
• Custom built in trundle bed with down comforter & wardrobe shelving
• Several couches for seating the family
• Flat screen HDTV w/ Direct TV & DVD player
• Large extended granite bar with bar stools and countertops fully stocked with supplies for preparing and serving meals
• Stainless steel sink and appliances (microwave and fridge)
• Dark-oak cabinets showcasing a custom (20-bottle) wine rack and wine glass cabinet
• Two (2) custom bunk beds that EACH include a full-size double bed (bottom) and a Twin-size bed (top)
• Spacious walk-in closet and wood dressers for storage
• Full-size bathroom with granite countertops
We stayed here as a family last ski season and fell in love. What a great place! There is endless amounts of space and we needed it as we had 2 large family's traveling together. Often friends would stop by and visit and we would end up cooking dinner for 20+ in the grand main floor. The kitchen is certainly a chef’s kitchen, fully stocked and fully equipped with everything you could need. It’s also great to cook on the BBQ on the outside deck, overlooking Deer Valley Resort and Jordanelle Reservoir.
The layout of the house was especially well suited to having 2 families stay, as we all had our own bedroom, bathroom and lounge areas. The kids loved the home too, especially the pool table & game room; we couldn't tear them away unless we were going skiing. The house has parking for 4 cars, plus there's a parking lot nearby, which was very useful for visitors. This is a well cared for & maintained estate with fantastic views, lots of afternoon sun and that's a really important thing to consider when staying in Park City, stay on the wrong side of the valley and you are in shadow most of the day. We will certainly be returning and can’t thank the management team at iTrip Park City enough for the care and service they extended to us!
We would strongly recommend this home and look forward to next ski season!
This was our first time to Park City, Utah and our first time booking a vacation rental. The quality of the property and the level of customer service we received was excellent, so much so that we plan to do it again on our next vacation. The home was comfortable, modern, updated and equipped with everything we needed to have a quiet night in or for hosting & entertaining friends that we traveled with. The large Jacuzzi hot tub was a nice feature, as well as the HDTVs, fireplaces in most bedrooms & large game / family room. Looking forward to our next trip to Utah!
My family and I really enjoyed our week-long winter vacation in Park City. The home was well designed, comfortable to share between 2 large families and beautifully furnished with pieces from around the world. The amenities were vast, high-end and appreciated; we really liked all aspects of our trip - the hot tub, pool table, Viking kitchen appliances, the decks & balconies, fireplaces in each bedroom and more.
The property had all the comforts of home. It was welcoming each time we entered and was an excellent experience from start to finish. The decor was tastefully done to blend modern designs with the western / mountain atmosphere. We would stay here again or at any other property managed by Park City Vacation Properties.
We have stayed in many VRBO properties through the years, but hands down, this has been the cleanest, most luxurious, largest and personally decorated home we have ever stayed in. It was easy to find, check-in was simple and the location was perfect. This home has been professionally decorated; it’s like a five star hotel, only better and without the extreme price tag.
It has a gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances. We wanted to stay 'at home' and eat, rather than going out. The home was so large that everyone had their own room and en suite bathroom. With three floors in the property, no one was ever interrupted. The private hot tub is perfectly situated on one of the three patios/balconies. The pictures do not do this location or home justice. Swam at the pool, but the best part was just being able to relax in a quiet, peaceful setting surrounded by nature. We were sitting on the porch one night looking into the trees and a deer stood up and walked away. Park City and Heber are just minutes away, but you just do not want to leave the comfy couches and luxury property. Anyone choosing to stay here will never regret it and the service provided to us by Park City Vacation Properties, iTrip was exceptional! Our sincere thanks!
Oh we absolutely loved everything about our stay! The house was beautifully furnished, very cozy and roomy. We had two families together during our stay and the accommodations met every need. We’re big on cooking and the kitchen was fully stocked and supplied.Not to mention how convenient it is to drive up to Jordanelle, literally a five minute drive.
We were sad to leave but will definitely be returning back soon.
Thank you for providing us with a wonderful place to stay!
Park City, Utah has the right stuff – more accurately snow, coined “The Greatest Snow on Earth”! you’ll find an average of 400 inches per year falling in this beautiful area tucked away mountains. Park City skiing is ideal, offering uncrowded slopes, diverse terrain and light, deep powdery snow. Our resorts are all within a short drive from the Salt Lake City International Airport and offer easy access to all the slopes. What’s great about the area is that you can stay at one of our Park City resorts, but have access to each of the resort’s ski slopes.
There’s no better time to take a Park City vacation than in the end of January for the Sundance Film Festival 2016. Known as the largest independent film festival in the United States, this celebration of film and art draws thousands of visitors from all over the world to acknowledge independent, creative filmmakers.
A vibrant, lively, and thriving mountain town located in Utah, iTrip’s Park City home rentals are the ideal vacation destination. Park City offers endless, year round entertainment with a variety of activities for everyone to enjoy. Whether you visit during the winter or summer months, you will never experience a shortage of fun while staying in our Park City cabin rentals. Home to both the Sundance Film Festival and the Salt Lake City 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Park City is overflowing with interesting excitement.
All of our Park City cabin rentals are located near all the world-class mountain resorts Utah has to offer including, Canyons Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley Ski Resort. All three of these resorts were named by SKI Magazine readers to be among the Top 10 resorts in Western North America. Park City is a skier/snowboarder’s paradise, offering amazing trails from all three of these resorts.
During your summer stay at our Park City cabins, you will find just as much fun. Enjoy outdoor concerts complete with great local acts of all kinds. Explore the National Forest and hike the many challenging trails while taking in the breathtaking scenery. Sightsee from the top of Empire Pass and take in all the Park City has to offer. Located near all of our Park City home rentals are a number of pristine golf courses, perfect for beginners and advanced golfers.
For shopping and high quality dining, visit Historic Park City Main Street. If you are looking to enjoy an original dining experience at any one of Park City’s restaurants and breweries, immerse yourself in the arts and cultural venues or spend some time shopping the boutiques, Park City’s Main Street is such a place. Historic Main Street also offers access to numerous art galleries, a variety of activities for recreation and signature events year-round.
All of our Park City cabin rentals provide guests with the best amenities and the most luxurious accommodations. We offer a variety of rentals styles and sizes that can accommodate groups of all sizes, from families to couples. No matter what your vacation desires include, we guarantee to find you Park City home rentals that fulfill them all and more. Visit Park City for your next vacation and book your Park city cabin rentals easily with iTrip today.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: