|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This quiet and secluded townhome is the ultimate location for a mountain getaway. Overlooking Keystone's expansive wetlands, the property boasts unobstructed views of Colorado’s soaring mountains. Watch the sun come up and go down from floor to ceiling windows or sweeping deck, illuminating the incredible ranges and Keystone Gondola all while being just 1/3 of a mile from the Keystone ski area lifts, and less than 200 yards from a free door to door shuttle stop that drops you right at the lifts.
The serene, spacious two-story unit in the highly desirable Ski Tip ranch area of East Keystone has a master suite with Queen bed and attached bathroom with jetted tub, and a guest suite with 2 Twin beds making it perfect for families. You’ll be minutes from an array of outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice skating, hiking, biking, golf, fishing and running.
Tastefully decorated and family friendly, this Ski Tip end unit provides 1273 square feet of living space over two levels. When you walk into the entrance you will be greeted by a large living room with vaulted ceilings. The living room is the perfect place to hang out and watch a DVD or warm up by the gas fireplace after a long day on the slopes. Guests will enjoy the fully stocked kitchen, dining room table for six, and an expansive deck where you can BBQ with the gas grill and enjoy a meal using the outdoor dining area where deer, foxes, and other wildlife are often viewable as they amble by.
Built in 1995 this townhome has a single car garage, private washer and dryer and a common area hot tub where you can enjoy an evening dip to warm your bones after tearing up the cold slopes. Ski Tip townhomes also have access to the Dakota Lodge outdoor heated pool and hot tubs.
After experiencing life in the mountains, you will want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include DVD player, NEW! flatscreen TVs, many fascinating books, fun board games, WiFi, gas fireplace, dishwasher, full-sized washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor dining area and gas grill, and off-street garage and driveway parking
- Master and guest suites (one queen, two twins) are perfect for families
- Just 1/3 of a mile from the Keystone ski area lifts, and less than 200 yards from a free door to door shuttle stop that drops you right at the lifts
- Minutes away from numerous outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice skating, hiking, biking, golf, fishing and running
- Try the best burger in Summit County at Kickapoo Tavern
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Keystone Lake and the Continental Divide at the Bighorn Steakhouse at Keystone Lodge
- Experience Stonegrill, the exciting interactive dining experience that presents your meal on a heated stone at your table, at Dos Locos
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
- The sofa sleeper in the living room can sleep 2 additional children
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No unaccompanied minors
- Not suitable for any party groups
- No large groups
- No large parties
- 4pm Check-in/10am Check-Out
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this townhome in 1995
The townhome was clean and nicely decorated with beautiful views of the mountains. The home was equipped with everything we would need for a comfortable stay.The free shuttle bus stop is only a few minutes walk away which made getting around very easy. We were reluctant to leave...Highly recommended!
Our stay at this condo was a well needed family Spring Break. We needed to overlap our two son's Spring Break and we couldn't have picked a more perfect place. Great location, very clean and welcoming family room. Wish we could have stayed longer!
This condo was exactly what we had hoped for. Was the perfect size and location for our ski trip including two adults and two teens.
Loved the decor and layout. We had everything we needed. I especially appreciated the view from the living room. This location is so convenient to skiing yet peaceful. Another plus was access to the garage, as we have rented another condo in Keystone which did not allow use of the garage.
I definitely recommend this rental.