Villa Naora is a luxury villa suitable for up to 8 guests. The villa is located in the unspoiled and authentic north Bali amid a spacious 4200 sqm tropical garden surrounded by coconut trees plantations and mountains. With its 42 meters front beach, villa Naora has direct sea view and access to a volcanic sand beach.
Offering a peaceful and zen feeling, Villa Naora mixes clean lines, contemporary design and traditional elements with exceptional facilities and amenities. With 4 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom (2 with partial open roof concept), a fully furnished kitchen and spacious living area, the villa has all the comfort of a modern house (satellite TV, unlimited wireless Internet, Wii console with games, iPad, iPhone/iPod dock stations, etc). There is also a large and spacious outdoor sheltered living and dining area near the pool.
The open mezzanine on the 2nd floor is a dedicated family and play area opened to a large balcony where everyone can meet and enjoy the oustanding garden and sea view.
Besides an infinity pool overlooking the Bali Sea, guests at Villa Naora will enjoy a 3 meters outdoor jacuzzi (for up to 10 people) located at the pool deck as well a large Bale Benong (gazebo) with large and comfortable seating for relaxing time.
A special Bale Benong set amidst a lush tropical garden is an ideal relaxing atmosphere to receive you preferred massage (2 massage tables) while enjoying the beautiful sea view and sound. The small Bale Benong right at the front beach is the perfect place to chill out and enjoy the spectacular sunset with amazing view of Java island volcanoes. There is also a 3x10 meters 'Petanque' playground in the garden.
The villa is fully staffed and serviced with 2 cookers/housekeepers, 2 gardeners, security guard and villa manager. A car and driver is also available on request.
The main facilities in the villa are:
- 18x6 meters private swimming pool
- Outdoor large Jacuzzi
- Petanque game (10x3 meters)
- Relaxing Pool Bale Benong
- Garden Bale benong with Massage area (2 massage tables)
- Bale Benong by the beach where you will enjoy the sea breeze and beautiful sunset
- Fish pond (and get you kids feed the fish)
- Family/games room with baby-soccer table
Villa Naora is located approximately 25 min west of Lovina. The region in and around villa Naora offers many activities and sightseeings amongst diving and snorkeling, dolphin watching, rice paddies, spices route, volcanoes, elephant rides, hot springs, waterfalls,...
Villa Naora is preferably rented on a weekly basis, from Saturday to Saturday (other rental periods upon request).
Rates are for the rental of the entire villa, inclusive of:
- Use of electricity, water and gas
- Services of 5 dedicated staff members: 2 housekeepers/cookers, 2 gardeners, 1 night security guard as well 1 villa manager
- Use of bedlinen, towels, bathrobes and pool towels
- Free wireless internet accessible in the villa, pool deck and garden
- Use of the villa iPad, iPod and Wii console (with games)
- Welcome lunch or dinner depending on arrival time
- Daily Continental breakfast: Bread with butter, jam and honey - Egg of your choice (plain/mixed omelette, scramble, sunny side up)- Fresh seasonal fruits or juices - coffee, tea and milk
- Mineral water at all time
Other possible services (not included in rates)
- A comfortable car with driver is also available upon request for your daily activities.
- Massages and Esthetics at the villa
- Guided excursions