Hernando County claims to be one of the last areas of 'Real Florida' - have a truly authentic Florida experience this vacation! The county is chocked full of gorgeous natural areas that have been preserved beautifully. With 4 bedrooms and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 12 guests, there's plenty of room for the entire family to come along. Bring your boats and have the time of your life during your next Floridian excursion!
Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds, TV, Closet, Dresser | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, TV, Closet, Dresser | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, TV, Closet, Dresser, Deck/Patio | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed, Twin Daybed | Additional Sleeping:2 Twin Hide-away Beds
Welcome to the Sunshine State! You'll feel relaxed from the moment you first walk in the front door of this adorable Hernando Beach bungalow.
This house is located in a boating and water community so you have direct access to the Gulf of Mexico with your own private dock. If you have your own boat, jet ski, or other watercraft, feel free to bring it along! There's plenty of parking available for all of your watercraft.
The 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms are spacious and will house you and up to 12 guests in total comfort. You'll also love the home's spacious back deck and private pool where you can gaze out at the breathtaking views and tropical landscaping!
Test your culinary skills in the home's fully-equipped kitchen when you're not busy sampling the community's famed dining establishments, said to be the best in the area. Not bad for a small town that doesn't even have a stop light!
After a long day of sightseeing or fishing, cool off in the pool before getting ready for a night out in Hernando Beach's nightlife scene. You'll be pleased to know that the beach is right nearby, as well as numerous nature parks and great places for walking, jogging, and biking. There is even a brand new, white sand beach less than two miles from the property!
Want to venture outside of Hernando Beach? Attractions such as Disney World, Busch Gardens, Lego Land, the Tampa Aquarium, and more are an easy drive away!
The community of Hernando Beach itself also typically has various cultural events going on, so make sure you see what's happening during your visit!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool, pool toys, pool chairs, central air conditioning, flat panel TVs, DVD player, VCR, Blu-Ray player, movies, board games, books, hair dryer, laundry facilities with washer/dryer, laundry soap, iron/board, ceiling fans, linens, towels, free WiFi, deck, dock/boat slip, beach chairs, beach umbrella, outdoor dining area, charcoal grill, and full kitchen equipped with an electric oven/stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, pots/pans, blender, ice maker, toaster, coffee maker, spices, and water purifier
- Outstanding Hernando County location - Direct access to the Gulf of Mexico with private dock and boat slip, close to the beach and nature parks, and an easy drive from numerous other attractions!
- SunWest Beach! New white sandy beach nearby (less than 2 miles from the property)
- Brian's Place: Spanish-Italian fusion with food that tastes as good as it looks!
- R Beach: Outstanding steaks and any tropical drink you like at the all-service Tiki Bar!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 with additional guests sleeping on twin-sized hide-away beds
- 3 pm Check-In/10am Check-Out
- Additional taxes and fees may apply