About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
2500 sq.ft house with downstairs living, sleeps 10. Approx. 1/2 mile from Heavenly CA lodge, the lake, beach and Marina.
* Central Air Conditioning
* 1 master bedroom w/ King bed, gas fireplace, 46" LED TV, Blu-Ray player
* 1 upstairs bedroom w/ Queen bed
* 1 upstairs bedroom w/ Full size bed and single bunk bed
* 1 downstairs den w/ Queen bed, desk, 32' LCD TV, Wii, dvd player, VCR
* Living room has 55' LED TV, Blu-Ray player, foosball, wood stove
* Dining table for 10
* Counter seating for 4
* All bedrooms have access to private or shared decks
* Directv with dvr
* Kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, quartz counter top, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, food processor, rice cooker
* 3 bathrooms (3 showers, 2 tubs).
* Dual sinks in master bathroom and upstairs hall bathroom
* Jacuzzi tub
* Indoor laundry with full size front loading washer and dryer
* Garage can park 2 fullsize SUV/van/truck, driveway can park 2 more cars
* Linens provided
* Beach chairs, umbrella, and sleds available for use
* Board games
No pets, no smoking inside/outside
Guest list with names and addresses of all guest required at time of booking
Maximum occupancy - 10
Maximum vehicles allowed - 4
Check in time 3 p.m, check out time 11 a.m
Vacation rental permit # 004661
Keywords: Heavenly, Ski, Snowboard, Ski Run Marina, Beach, Biking, Hiking, Casinos, foosball, ping pong
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Why Owner chose South Lake Tahoe
We chose this location due to its proximity to Heavenly's California lodge. It's a pretty easy walk or drive to the lifts, or just stand on the corner and wait for Heavenly's shuttles to pick you up. Ski Run Marina/Beach is also within walking distance.
What makes this House unique
Snowplows! Needle Peak and Ski Run Blvd get constant attention from the plows during major storms. You'll never be more than 20 feet from a plowed street, no matter how big the storm is.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very comfortable, clean and well kept.
We definitely will return again and again. Convenient location and very spacious.
Wonderful home in a wonderful location!
Three generations of family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property. It is well equipped, exceptionally clean, and located close to everything. I especially loved the table seating all 10 of us at one time. Adrian made the rental process very efficient and communicating regularly with me was much appreciated. We will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this wonderful home to others as well.
Beautiful house at a very convenient location
We were a group of 10 (including a 1 year old) and we couldn't have asked for a better house. The house was clean, well kept and had everything we needed for the weekend trip. The location is super convenient and very close to the downtown/Heavenly ski resort. Not to forget, Adrian is a very good host, understanding and flexible. All in all, i would highly recommend this to everyone.
Excellent location and accomodations
We were very pleased with our stay and this is one of those instances where I think the pictures don't do the space justice, since the main floor's open out design is hard to capture. The rooms were great, beds were comfortable, and the place had a nice comfortable feel to it. We will definitely keep this place in mind for future trips.
Great house and location
Fantastic property! Finishes and amenities exceeded expectations.
Conveniently located near Pioneer Trail, Heavenly, and the South Lake Tahoe downtown.
Loved It and Would Stay Again In a Heartbeat!
1. Adrian was always responsive with all modes of communication.
2. The house was even better than it could be portrayed on the website.
3. The beds were comfy.
4. The living room and great room area were spacious and allowed for excellent visiting while we all still had our own space.
5. The kitchen was stocked like a model home. There was even a big rice cooker that my husband used to make rice for musubis.
6. Spacious garage and plenty of parking.
7. Lots of light even on the storming days.
8. Would be great if going to Heavenly. I walked to one of the entrances in just a few minutes. Less great if wanting to not get in a car to go to town--simply because of the steep hills.
9. I loved it, made great memories there, and celebrated my husband and his dad's completion of their fourth Tour de Tahoe!