We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
The Beach Club A-802 is a two bedroom, two bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 8th floor of Avalon tower.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in bedrooms only, everywhere else is tile.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with 3 additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 31" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 26" flat screen TV with double vanities and jetted tub.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 20" TV/DVD and adjoining bathroom.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
Click Here For a Virtual Tour of this Home!
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball Court, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Clubhouse fee amenities include Beach-front Community Pool (Including a bar/grill plus entertainment for the kids in the summer season), Complimentary Morning Coffee, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Onsite Arcade, Sauna, Snack Bar, Spa (additional per service fees will apply), Steam Room, Tennis Courts, Towel Service
**There is a $44/day/unit fee (up to $224 for 7 days) to use the clubhouse amenities (payable directly to the Beach Club.)
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY