|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
This 5 bedroom 3 full bath and 2 x 1/2 bath with pool and spa ( fully screened) is in the HOMESTEAD section of Reunion Resort. The property has a large floor plan 2,442 square feet professionally decorated and well maintained.
- We have rented and stayed in Reunion many years and have worked out what makes a great family floor plan -privacy for the master suite which is on entry level - all other bedrooms (4) are upstairs. A restroom off the living room area for all guests to use thru the day and a safety fence ( which can be removed) for young swimmers. A covered lanai with fan for outside social time, dining, gas bbq. A spacious living area with a view of the pool, along with an open well designed kitchen with multi counter tops for food prep and well stocked cupboards for family dining (a large pantry for your to store your gorceries). The second front living room has french doors with blinds, so if you so wish, this can be used as an sleeping area with Queen sofa bed ( its like having a 6th bedroom)..
- This is a two story home - The entry level has the main KING master suite, a Flat screen TV ( additional Direct TV programming, large open planned Master bathroom ( separate toilet) with twin vanities, corner tub and large walk in shower. We have a large walk in Closet - could even be used as a space for baby crib.
- The living space is centrally located in the home - has a view of the pool, and is adjacent to the kitchen. Flat screen TV with extra Direct TV programing.
- The front living area - our second family room, has flat screen TV, 2 arm chairs and 3 seater sofa - the sofa converts into a bed, plus a bureau for storage - This is a bonus room as the french doors (with blinds) give privacy if you wish to use it as a 6th bedroom.
- The kitchen has all you would expect from a quality home, with the cookware and accessories in good shape,Keurig and drip coffee makes. There is a casual dining table - seats 8 comfortably. The kitchen has a breakfast bar with stools We provide a high chair for our young guests. ( as well as pack and play crib, stroller, baby activity center, and baby/childs rocker)
- An extra restroom near the living area is ideal for all guests to use thru the day, so your not using an other guests privacy.
- There is a full washer dryer in the utility room, off the kitchen, under AC. Plus access to the large garage ( great for your vehicle, storage, golf clubs, water toys, suitcases) .
. - UPSTAIRS are FOUR more good sized bedrooms.
- King with flat screen TV,
- Queen -flat screen TV
- 2 x Twin with flat screen/DVD
- 2 x Twin with flat screen DVD.
These rooms share Two full bathrooms. One with walk in shower, and one with shower above tub
- The upstairs rooms are separated for privacy by a landing hall area.
The home has full AC ( and heat if needed) with thermostat open for guests to adjust, if need be. We want you to be comfortable.
The pool area is where we always hang out when we had rented in Reunion, so we chose a large pool, with spill over spa - both can be heated in the cooler months at an extra charge. There is a safety fence to keep the little ones away from the water if needed.
- The pool deck has zero gaviety loungers, and a covered lanai. The lanai is furnished with sofa/rocker seat and arm chairs - coffee table and end tables so you can relax and socialise in the shade, supervise the children. Rain - sun - or Florida humidity, this is where we seem to end up chatting and sharing our day and activities with family, quite often having had full days at the water park or some of us golfing.
- We have a professional property management company that takes care of the home and just as important , our guests. -
-They are there to help and hopefully we shall be welcoming you back. You will have their contact details in your booking info, arrival info, and in the home. Expect a call or e mail from Michelle a few days into your stay to check all is good for you.
The home has a security alarm, which is monitored.
REUNION RESORT FACILITIES - OFFERED TO ALL OUR GUESTS:
REUNION is an exclusive 5 star gated resort of the Salamander group, offering 3 championship golf courses - PALMER - WATSON - NICKALUS PLUS an on site WATER PARK. Check out the Annika Sorresen Academy, Center court tennis courts, Gym, Spa, restaurants and bars ALL on site, and 9 resort pools, with jacuzzi/spas play areas for the children to explore and games room located in Seven Eagles.
The access to REUNION water park, golf courses, and tennis are by ACCESS PASS only. The pass is only available thru the home owner. The property owner has to have the Reunion golf and water park membership. Memberships vary - this property has the highest level. We OFFER our guests UNLIMITED access, so for every day of the stay you can golf and use the water park.(many homes have no access, or are limited to one days access per 7 days).
- Please note all guests will be charged a green fee by the Resort should you book a Tee Time ( You will also get our pre arranged discount applied ). The green fee per person per round of golf is payable to the staff at the Reunion club house. The Reunion resort water park entrance fee of $15 per adult and $10 per child will NOT be charged to our guests each time they use the water park, due to the level of the membership we took out - a huge plus for any group, especially larger groups,and those who love to enjoy the water park multiple times or arrange several rounds of Golf.
- The Reunion private WATER PARK - WITH A LAZY RIVER - zero entry pool and kids activity adventure area is a great way to spend a day with the family - stay at the water park all day or split up and some of the group return to the house, flexibility is key.
- The property is located in the community of HOMESTEAD. The house is a short walk ( approx 6 minute) to the Reunion Grande Hotel, Clubhouse & Bar, - - Eleven Steakhouse, Forte restaurant, OR 7 Eagles Cove complex, these are just 2 of the 9 community resort pool and jacuzzi's plus play areas open to all of our guests. Reunion is beautifully landscaped, take a stroll around and admire the million dollar properties.
- SEVEN EAGLES community close by has a salt water heated pool, hot tubs, bar, pool side dining facilities, fitness gym, children’s games room/arcade, table tennis, 8 ball, and business center, plus an internet 'cafe' room. The gym is large and equipped with state of the art equipment and overlooks the large pool. There are Basket Ball courts and a Beach volley court for our guests to enjoy.
- CENTER COURT RIDGE community is just a short 5 minute walk from Reunion Grand Hotel and would be your nearest children’s play area and the location of the tennis courts.
- Don't forget to check out Reunion Grande Hotel , early in your stay - a luxury award winning hotel where you will pick up your guest access cards from the membership services desk on your first morning.
Experience the live music on Friday and Saturday evenings in the hotel lobby, or try the famous Sushi Bar, dine at the restaurant 'Forte' or view the DISNEY FIREWORKS from the beautiful lit ROOF TOP pool and Tapas Bar - it is what us vacation home owners do!!
-These two communities '7 Eagles' and 'Reunion Grand Hotel' are the closest to our home, and are the two most popular community facilities in Reunion - a short walk is a big plus in 98 degree heat.
- KIDS CREW - let the little ones enjoy some fun and activities in the kids club - perhaps you too need a break, and some relaxation by the pool. Programs offered are for 1/2 days, full days, or even the weekly camp.
- Upon arrival you will be given a resort map at the 24 hour manned security gate (and parking pass). The guards are helpful - polite - they know you have perhaps traveled far and just might need a smile.
Many guests stay on property and enjoy the resort facilities, relaxing and recuperating on days off from the Disney Parks. Make good use of your own kitchen, dine on your own time, or pick up food to go from many of the on-site restaurants and bars - they will also deliver. (There is a Publix supermarket less than 0.5 mile away, subway, McDonald's, chineese etc)
- For the days spent outside of the resort, Reunion is a short easy drive to all Disney Parks - Magic kingdom, MGM studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, along with Disney water parks - allow 10 mins .
Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Wet and Wild are 20 mins and Busch Gardens 45 mins..
-The Gulf coast or East Coast beaches are a short drive - 1 hr 45 mins and 1 hr away - making them a great day out ------call MICHELLE - WHO CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND IS HERE TO HELP.
-- There is a binder and brochures in the home to help with aspects of the home, resort, and planning your vacation .
Never again when traveling will we be staying at a cramped hotel. Nothing compares to this modern comfortable clean space. PERFECT when travelling with family and children. Completely equipped you only need to bring your luggage. Its a lot more spacious than the pictures. Located in an amazing and safe gated community Reunion Resort. Safe and easy Reservation, check in and check out and any question you have the manager will immediately take care of it.
Loved the water park
San Juan, PR
This is the first time using a service like this. Very positive experience. Michelle was very responsive. The pool heater went out during our stay. Management was prompt to respond and had the heater replaced within a couple of days (actually replaced on Thanksgiving Day). The property was very comfortable, and was bigger than it appeared from the pictures. With myself, wife and 5 kids, it was the perfect place to stay. Thanks Michelle for being so responsive!
We stayed here for a week and couldn't have asked for a better place. This house is absolute top-notch and look forward to using again.
We had an awesome time just the vacation we were looking for thanks michelle
Reunion is an excellent location and the house is very clean and comfortable. The private pool was a plus for when you want to just relax. Having the water park access every day was awesome and it appeals to children and parents. The lazy river was a huge hit. The water park is well supervised and well maintained. They have food and drink service at the water park. There is a nearby grocery store which is very convenient. Location is close to Disney, under an hour to Lego Land, just over an hour to Busch Gardens. You can easily visit Clearwater Beach for a day trip as well.
Michelle was excellent to deal with and answered any questions we had prior to our trip and quickly answered any questions while staying at the property. As well, they keep a binder with plenty of information that is very helpful with any questions regarding the property.
We will definitely be returning here on our next trip to Florida!
Great house!! Well stocked & plenty of pool towels & some pool floats! The resort is great! The kids loved the water park & Eleven rooftop tapas bar was amazing...nice view of the disney fireworks! Only surprise was finding we could not park a car in the garage due to the owners van being there. With three vehicles, one had to park on the street. But overall great stay & would rent again!
We stayed for 10 days and had a fabulous time. The unit was clean and very well equipped. Our group ranged from 7-12 people at various times and everyone commented on how comfortable the house was. The pool appeared small at first, but the 5 grandchildren had more than enough room and were able to play games..they were in the pool early morning and when we returned from a day of activities jumped in again. Water park and the number of public pools were an added bonus. The grounds were well maintained, the golf great, food at the "Lodge" was good, service could be improved. We plan on returning and hope to rent this unit again.
|water park/Golf pass||$100|
|Cleaning fee||$140 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Michelle can send you a secure link with details for the 25% deposit,none refundable, and comes off your balance. Remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Pool/spa heat $140 a week. All days of your stay Resort pass to WATER PARK and golf -$100 for 5 people, $200 for 6 - 10 people. Please note Reunion resort charges a $25 fee per house if there is less than 10 business days before the arrival date of your stay - this is an admin charge to ensure your passes are ready.