|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
'Villa Ocean Breeze' is a brand new luxurious stately 4 bedroom hilltop villa that overlooks the Indian Ocean and the beautiful grounds of the south of Bali. The exquisite modern architectural design with yet a Balinese organization of all compounds creates a blended feel of Western luxury in a Balinese tropical setting. The abundance of glass maximizes the experience of a 180 degree world class view.
The villa has 5 permanent staff members. One housekeeper, one assistant, two maids and one gardener. The security system consists out of 2 guards who have shift duties throughout the night. There are separate quarters for the staff in the back of the property in order to respect the privacy of the guests.
The staff is trained to do their jobs and will give you the attention or privacy you want. If you need anything just ask the housekeeper and they will do their utmost to comply.
Breakfast is prepared by the staff with a timing at your request and is including the nightly rate.
The staff of Villa Ocean Breeze can also prepare lunch and dinner against a small cooking fee:
Lunch cooking fee: $ 2.50 USD per person
Dinner cooking fee: $ 3.00 USD per person
Please note that besides this cooking fee only cost for ingredients + 10% transportation costs will be charged. Receipts will be provided.
The Villa was built in 2012 and purchased by a Swiss/Indonesian couple living in Jakarta. As they both have a very busy schedule and career in the Herbal Life market they need someone taking care of reservations and making sure guests will be arriving safe and sound. That is where I come in the picture. I live in Bali for 7 years now, living near the villa where me and my husband run a midmarket surf retreat. Also for the builder and former owner I have been organising the villa and the rental from start. So, any questions you would have, please feel free to ask.
Germaine - Reservations purchased this villa in 2012
Because it simply is a stunning property
The views, the feel, the ambiance is rather impeccable
Villa Ocean Breeze is a hilltop retreat, situated in the west side of the Bukit peninsula in between the village of Pecatu and Uluwatu temple.
- The famous Uluwatu temple attracts visitors from all over Bali with the traditional Kacak theater/dance. A very impressive must see in this area.
- Uluwatu, only a 8 minute drive away is a beautiful place to enjoy a breathtaking sunset while having a drink and following the surfers catching their waves.
- Padang Padang Beach is known for it's impressive rock entrance.You will find along the nearby coast many hidden idyllic white sandy beaches which are great for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and fishing.
- In season this is the surfing spot where people from all over the world gather to enjoy the big waves. There are numerous surfing schools who can teach you how to surf.
- An alternative is a visit to the beaches at Nusa Dua or the village of Tanjung Benoa 30 minutes away. There are many different hotels and grill restaurants with facilities on the beach.
- The Karma Hotel nearby has an excellent beach club called Nammos. Located at the south of the peninsula on the cliff, there is an elevator to the beach.
- A closer look into the traditional lives of the Balinese is you will be able to see when walking through the village of Pecatu. It is a mere 2 minute drive away.
- The Pecatu / Uluwatu area is positioned high above sea level and the existing roads are very mellow with regard to traffic.
- Even though good quality restaurants, supermarkets and ATM's are nearby, the standard for this area is a 5 - 15 minute drive. The distances are slightly too far to walk, yet comfortably accessible when hiring a car (with or without driver) and for the more adventurous, exploring the Bukit area with a motorbike.
- From the villa you can feast your eyes with the panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Jimbaran Bay, Kuta and the airport. On a clear day you will also be able to view volcanoes on Bali and those on Java.
- The island of the Gods has many things to offer. Bali is unique and, although at some places spoiled by cheap tourism, there is an abundance of other things, culture, events and ceremonies which give you an insight in the real Bali and the people who live there.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2016 - Sep 14 2016
5 night minimum stay
Taxes and services are already included the above mentioned rates