|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalize payment on HomeAway.
Two steps from the Beach – Tropical Style New Ocean View Condo - 2BD/2BTH - Sleeps 6
Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Inquire About Discount Promo Code
Enjoy this spacious condo (1,184 sq. ft.) located just steps from the white sandy Bavaro Beach with its turquoise ocean! Minutes away from shopping, restaurants and entertainment. First floor unit in 4-story building. Very comfortable furniture. One Queen bed, 2 Twin beds, 1 Queen sofa bed.
Full kitchen including large refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, washer and dryer and coffee maker. Full AC. Condo comes with linens and towels. Screens in all windows and sliding glass door.
Flatscreen TV. Safe in the unit. Lots of closet space. Free parking. WiFi internet. 24/7 Security. Free lounge chairs on the beach if you order a drink. Free Beach access. Balcony. Sorry, No Pets! Non smoking unit. Pool with sun deck and lounge chairs. BBQ area.
Large selection of Excursions and Golf Courses.
20 minutes drive from the Punta Cana (PUJ) airport.
• 50% deposit required to confirm booking
• 100% required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payment with Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover - through our secure website.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
• If you need transportation to your rental property, we can send a trusted driver with a van to pick you up.
• The rate is US $35 one way for 4 passengers. There is room for up to 6 passengers with suitcases per taxi. US$5 extra per passenger.
• You pay the driver directly and keep his number for future transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRICITY IS EXTRA AND BASED ON CONSUMPTION:
• The Dominican Republic is a developing country and it has it's challenges in regards to cost effective electricity distribution. Therefore, to encourage renters to conserve electricity during their stay, they will be responsible for electricity charges during their stay.
• We collect an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. It is just a DEPOSIT, real consumption calculated at the end of your stay and deducted from the CASH DEPOSIT PAID UPON ARRIVAL. See deposit requirements below.
• Normal consumption is $5-10 per day for a 1 & 2 bedroom, $10-$15 per day for a 3 & 4 bedroom and $25-$30 for Villas in Cocotal Golf.
RENTALS LESS THAN 30 DAYS: We require an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY-UPON ARRIVAL) of US$20 PER NIGHT for 1 & 2 BDR's CONDOS, US$30 PER NIGHT for 3 & 4 BDR's CONDOS and US$50 PER NIGHT for VILLAS in COCOTAL GOLF.
The electricity meter will be read at check-in and check out. The meter can be self monitored daily. You will be charged at the current rate and deducted from the cash deposit. The difference will be returned to you on the day of departure.
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was clean.
I was more than happy with the location.
I was somewhat dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Our holiday went well despite some minor problems. Broken faucets, clogged sink and certainly not enough storage for clothes in the rooms. Kitchen utensils are a bit old. Okay Cold / hot water dispenser and air conditioning in all rooms, private pool. As against life in Punta Cana is very, very expensive. Food (more expensive than in Paris-France), clothes are expensive, gifts souvenirs in the local shops and restaurants too. This is the sixth time we went to the Dominican Republic. In 3 years the prices have increased by 2! It is a budget to consider whether we should go back.
El Cortecito Beach and Los Corales, in the heart of Bavaro, is the closest to a small beach town/fisherman village in the area. This area is considered to be the downtown of Bavaro-Punta Cana. You will find restaurants, bars, pharmacies, supermarkets, shopping centers, gift shops and banks. This is one of the last established beach front communities within the 35 km stretch of white sand and turquoise colored beaches.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: