|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
If a perfect holiday home for you includes water views to watch for marine life from the comfort of your covered back porch, a central location and spacious living cooled by Caribbean trade winds, then the 'Breezy Apartment' is the spot! This ground floor apartment sleeps up to six people, with two bedrooms and bathrooms, and provides ample outside space for chilling in a hammock watching turtles float by or enjoying the sunset while grilling on the top of the range barbeque.
This recently renovated, ground floor apartment is a great space for all visitors to Bonaire, combining peaceful enjoyment of island vibes with a central location to get out and about easily.
Located in the safe and quiet 'Caribbean Court' waterfront residences, this property has a real Caribbean feel while also providing everything you will need to enjoy your vacation. The condo is comfortable and is set up with a flat screen tv with cable, fast wi-fi internet and a fully equipped kitchen. The open plan kitchen and living area flow into the back terrace making it a great place for families. Kids will surely love watching for turtles, rays and birds scooping fish from the canal right outside. The master bedroom has it's own access to the waterfront patio for your convenience. Along with the second bedroom and an optional sofa bed, this space sleeps up to six people very comfortably.
The location of 'Apartment Breezy' also allows visitors to combine island life with a fun filled vacation! For those who want to relax, this condo is located within a five minute walk of 2 beautiful resorts where you can enjoy beachfront bars or a spa treatment, or venture on into Kralendijk to browse for some handmade Bonairean souvenirs and enjoy happy hour! If you want a little bit more adrenaline on your vacation, Caribbean Court is right across the road from our partnering dive operation, VIP Diving. These guys will show you some amazing dive spots and introduce some popular Bonairean social highlights on your personal days of diving with them.
Apartment Breezy offers every opportunity to enjoy the many wonderful sides of Bonaire on your vacation, what are you waiting for?
There is a 15% service charge added to the nightly rate.
The price includes welcome drinks, all linens and towels, water and electric within reasonable use, amenities and all our services before and during your stay!
My name is Lolymar Sanchez. My husband and I own this apartment. I was born in Maracaibo (Venezuela) my husband was born in Holland. We have been living on Bonaire for over 20 years now. I am a yoga teacher and a massage specialist.
We are owners of Island Time Vacation rentals.
Rob and Lolymar van den Berge-Sanchez purchased this apartment in 2008
We have purchased this apartment for its great location on the water and ample space.
I have always loved being on the water. With this apartment we can take the boat out and go anywhere.
My husband and I recently stayed for 4 weeks at this great property. Below is a short list of our pros and cons:
- Both manager and owner were easy to contact in case of questions or concerns
- My mother joined us for half the visit. Having en suite baths from each bedroom was a big plus.
- Lots of space and comfortably furnished for a long term stay
- Very reliable and fast Wifi
- Large outdoor waterfront patio (which we were unable to make good use of due to lots of rain)
- The location catches trade winds very nicely
- The A/C in bedrooms work very well
- Portable fans were a big help in directing trade winds and cooling us during the day
- Nice little library of books
- There is little to no noise from other apartments
- No washing machine (A modern, clean Laundromat is located only two minutes drive away)
- Common area pool, while large, we were disappointed that it was not maintained better. The first two and a half weeks of our stay, it was clean and clear, however the next week and a half, it became quite cloudy and a little bit smelly.
- While there was a broom and mop available, there was no vacuum cleaner which would have been helpful.
We look forward to staying at this lovely apartment again!
El departamento esta ubicado muy cerca del hotel plaza resort lo que es una muy buena opcion para desayuno continental pagando usd 18 por persona por mas que no estes hospedado en el hotel. La propiedad es impecable con un patio trasero con vista al canal con todas las comodidades para estar relajado por la tarde. Las habitaciones, baño, limpieza y cualquier cosa que se necesite lo tiene este lugar. Muy buena recepcion del propietario y su atencion durante nuestra estadia. Otro punto a favor es que el complejo donde esta ubicado el departamento cierra por la noche y el acceso es con tarjeta magnetica. Tambien cuenta con piscina y lugar donde estacionar. La ubicacion es ideal ya que esta a 10 minutos caminando del centro y muy cerca tambien del aeropuerto.
Sin duda volveremos a alojarnos en nuestro proximo viaje a Bonaire.
I truly enjoyed my stay for 3 weeks at the apartment while traveling to Bonaire on business. The most important thing for me was a reliable internet connection and the WiFi was flawless. The apartment was everything it was advertised to be plus more. I highly recommend it for the business or vacation traveler.
Die Ferienwohnung ist uneingeschränkt empfehlenswert!!! Die Wohnung ist sehr sauber und sehr gut in der Einrichtung. Auch die Betten waren bequem. Die Terrasse mit dem Ausblick auf das Wasser und die Pelikane ist ein Traum. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist für Bonaire unschlagbar. Die Besitzerin Lolymar ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Ein Auto ist in Bonaire, unabhängig von der Unterkunft, empfehlenswert. Der Flughafen in der Nähe stört überhaupt nicht,da nur wenige Flugzeuge starten/landen. Der nächste Strand (Hotelstrand- Liegen 5 Dollar, Cabana 10Dollar pro Tag außer Sonntags, da dann kostenlos) mit dem Namen 18Palms ist in Nähe. Zu Fuß vielleicht 5 Minuten, mit dem Auto ca. eine. 18 Palms selber ist für Bonaire als Strand sehr schön. Wir würden diese Ferienwohnung jederzeit wieder buchen.
What a glorious vacation at this lovely waterfront apartment. Robert and Lolymar went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. They were available when we had questions and were truly concerned that our needs were met. The included cellphone saved us a bundle in local calls. The apartment was spotlessly clean, comfortable, roomy and very well equipped. The kitchen had everything we needed. Beautiful quiet location and convenient to everything. The dive shop 2 doors down made it even better with their friendly and professional staff and competitive prices. We can't wait to stay here again.
Absolutely loved staying this property for a number of reasons:
1. The apartment was beautifully finished and appointed with bbq, air conditioning in both bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen with plenty of cutlery/crockery etc, dishwasher, wifi, car parking, bath and beach towels
2. Location was great being a three min drive from the airport, five min walk from nearest beach and with easy access to supermarkets (3 min drive) and rest of the island
3. The balcony was the star - right on the water in a private marina so that you could bbq and eat next to the water (but pack some mosquito repellent - not just for here but the whole island) while viewing the wonderful sunset
4. Finally Lolymar was extremely thoughtful with welcoming touches such as flowers and drinks to welcome us after the plane journey, a guided tour of the apartment so everything was clear, tips on the local area and accesible at all times throughout the trip in case we wanted to ask questions about the apartment or local restaurants
Overall, can't fault the experience at all and would heartily recommend to anyone
Close to four well known dive operations.
VIP diving, Div' Ocean Bonaire, TropicalDivers and Toucan Diving at the Plaza Hotel are all within walking distance
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Rates are for two guests in the apartment. Each additional guests pays $15/per night. Tourist tax is $5.50 per adult over 13 per night.
Upon reservation we ask a 30% deposit by bank transfer or credit card.
Balance is due two weeks prior to arrival.
Bookings can be cancelled up to 60 days prior to arrival at no cost!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.