This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
Enter into a spacious family room with vaulted ceilings and two separate seating areas. Sit in front of the stone fireplace or curl up in the comfortable oversized leather chair and watch TV or enjoy a movie. Across from the living room you will find an elegant dining room with seating for ten and just down the hall is the gourmet kitchen featuring state of the art appliances as well as an additional dining area and breakfast bar. The Master Suite is also located on this main level and features a king size bed, flat screen TV, and en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and steam shower. The laundry room and ski room can be found just off of the attached garage which is heated, comes with parking for two vehicles and also has an additional refrigerator.
Head up the staircase from the dining room to find a wooden ladder that can take you to the open loft which overlooks the entire main level. It offers a third conversation area or game room as well as a queen size sleeper sofa for extra guests.
Further up the stairs are the remaining three guest bedrooms. The first features an over-sized room with two queen beds, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second guest bedroom features a king size bed, balcony, and en suite bath with walk-in shower. The final guest bedroom features a queen size bed with an additional twin size bed as well. This bedroom has its own en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has a King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Steam Shower
- Jr. Master Suite has a King Bed, Private Balcony, En Suite Bath
- 3rd Bedroom has a Queen Bed + Twin Bed, En Suite Bath
- 4th Bedroom has Two Queen Beds, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath
- Loft has a Queen Sleeper Sofa
Additional Amenities Include:
- 3,700 Square Feet
- Backs Up to 8th Hole of Beaver Creek Golf Course
- Attached Garage with Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Washer & Dryer
- Large Stone Fireplace in Living Room
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Complimentary Dial-A-Ride Services Throughout Beaver Creek
To Access the Mountain:
- This home is located just 1.9 miles from the village. Guests can also choose to walk 150 yards to the West down Bachelor Gulch Dr. to find themselves at the Ridgepoint Skiway Run. This run takes you down to the Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express Lift and from there you can access all of Beaver Creek! You may also choose to use Beaver Creek’s Dial-a-Ride shuttle service. Dial-a-Ride is a complementary shuttle service that picks you up at your front door and drops you off anywhere in the village; this shuttle service is the only door to door shuttle service to the lifts at any US Ski resort!
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.