|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Pacific Getaway is a beautiful two storey holiday home perched on the hill over Agnes Water town centre, capturing wonderful cool ocean breezes & amazing ocean views of Agnes Water Beach. This executive property has it all for a fantastic family getaway being close to all the amenities, shops, restaurants, cafes and the beach.
Featuring five spacious bedrooms, this holiday home sleeps eight people with three generous queen-sized beds and two singles downstairs. The house is fully self-contained with a modern, fully-stocked, chef-style kitchen ready for you to cook up a storm. The two living areas come complete with flat screen TVs, so the family will always have something to keep them amused.
There is a full laundry and plenty of storage, plus room to park the boat! On a sunny afternoon, you can admire picturesque views from the deck while enjoying a summer BBQ with family and friends
3 bedrooms all with queens beds
bathroom & ensuite
Lounge, dining & kitchen
large deck with BBQ
reverse cycle air conditioning (upstairs only)
2 bedrooms with 1 single bed in each
lounge TV room
deck to back yard
Linen is NOT supplied - please bring your sheets towels & pillow slips.
• Location: Discovery Coast, Queensland. 485 km from Brisbane
• Nearest airport: Agnes Water Airport
• Head down to the town’s main, 5.5 km-long beach for some surfing
• If surfing is not your style, head down to the southern, patrolled area of the beach for swimming, or alternatively bring your fishing rod and try and catch your dinner!
• Always wanted to be a Hell��s Angel? Now is your chance! Head down to Scooteroo Tours, where you will be able to don leathers and (temporary) tattoos and join a motorbike tour through Agnes Water
• If you don’t fancy motor biking, how about quad biking? Check out Bushwacker Quad Bike Tours
• Nature-lovers should take a trip to Eurimbula National Park and see the isolated beaches and forests