Just 5-10 minutes from UT and downtown, and walking distance to Seton Hospital and Austin's most popular restaurants, this private garden studio sits in the coveted, quiet and safe Brykerwoods/Old West Austin area. In 2007, the American Planning Assoc selected the Old West Austin Historic District as one of the ten greatest neighborhoods in the United States.
* 100% cotton linens. Feather pillows. Down comforters.
* Nice walk-in tile and glass shower.
* Two twins or push them together to make a king. Sealy Posturepedic mattresses.
* 22 inch HDTV and Wi-Fi.
* Print signed by the artist and legendary coaches Darrell Royal and Mack Brown.
* Oil painting, vintage photographs and books.
* Full kitchen with large countertop for eating and writing.
* Slipcovered loveseat
* Abundant storage in the dresser, side table, kitchen cabinets, large hanging closet.
* Private fenced-in garden with outdoor dining and loveseat furniture.
* Off street parking to protect your car.
* Very quiet, safe urban neighborhood free of nighttime commercial traffic.
Walk to the original Kerbey Lane Cafe (serving homegrown Austin food 24/7 for 30 years), Teo's Gelato (voted Top Ten in the USA), Austin Pizza (voted #1 for several years), Olive and June (Austin's youngest five star chef), Russell's Bakery and Coffee Bar, the Santa Rita Cantina (voted #1 for salsa), Ramsey public swimming pool, Brykerwoods Elementary School playground, bus stops, Car2Go, bike rentals, Randall's Grocery/Starbucks and hospitals. Driving or biking it's 5-10 minutes to UT, downtown, Austin's most popular parks for hiking and biking, the flagship Whole Foods Market or Central Market, public swimming pools, the Texas capitol, museums, boutiques, music venues, local eateries, taverns.
Real Estate Value and Exemplary Schools: The most valued real estate often includes top schools and this cottage is no different. This property has access to Austin's top public schools including Brykerwoods Elementary, O'Henry Middle School and Austin High School.
Thank you for looking!