Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Not as expected
Do to the fact the property was advertised as capable of sleeping 8 I took for granted the property was larger then it was.
The condo is described on my site as having two floors and 1200 square feet. Sleeps eight, with master bedroom (two queen beds), 2nd bedroom (one queen bed), living room with a full sleep sofa, two full bathrooms, a half bath on first floor and three balconies. Most of our guests have expressed the spaciousness of our condo and how much they like the high ceilings, but I know we all have different expectations.
Capri Unit 2012
This condo has spectacular views and is well kept. I highly recommend!
We love the great views also. The Capri is one of the few condos in Ocean City where you not only get views of the Ocean, but the Bay also. Thank you...
My family & I absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The property was clean & well-maintained. Everything was as promised & Donna was very responsive to any questions & concerns. I would highly recommend. Thank you!
Thank you Sarah! So glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hearing from you again.
Loved our time in 2012
So happy you enjoyed your time!! I hope to hear from you again...maybe even in the off-season.
Experience the magnificent view!!
The condo is extremely beautiful, we loved staying here and the view of the ocean and bay is magnificent!!I highly recommend this property!!
Thank you for your review of our condo. Our goal has always been to make our place as comfortable and pleasing as possible so our guests can really enjoy their stay. The beautiful views speak for themselves and we are so glad you enjoyed both the ocean and bay views. Thank you for recommending other guests to stay at our condo. We look forward to hearing from you again at a later date.
Read Before You Go. All in all a good experience.
First off I would like to say that Donna was a pleasure to work with. Her condo is beautiful and the beaches are clean and safe. (Lifeguards on the beaches and at the condo pool)
The view from this condo is the amazing.
We would definitely consider staying here again. The cons are just a heads up so you know what to expect.
1 parking spot is provided, extras can be bought for $10 a day.
- The location: right on the beach and close to everything!
- The condo was updated and clean.
- The kitchen had all the items we needed.
- It was quite, you didn't hear the neighbors.
- It has a downstairs and upstairs balcony.
- There was plenty of space to very comfortably accommodate 8 people (4 adults and 4 children).
- It was easy to get in and out of the parking lot.
-Tons of space/seats for dinning.
-The deck on the back of the condo was nice for an evening cocktail.
- The staff at the building were not very friendly. 2 of the 3 times we interacted with them they were almost annoyed we were there. The lady at the office desk that you had to check in at. Check in look less than 15 minutes and she acted like she couldn't wait for us to finish filling out the paper. After checking in we used the carts provided by the condo to load our stuff up to take to the condo another employee said, "didn't someone tell you that those can't come from the front?" (Angry Tone) (I'm sure this area had a lot of short term renters that do not know this)
- Don't forget the towels and sheets. Just a heads up these are not provided and we were unaware of this until we got the keys the day before we left for a 2 week road trip to the east coast. Very disappointed that we did not know ahead of time.
Bring beach, kitchen, hand and bath towels along with sheets and pillow cases.
- Don't waste your time with the dishwasher. It is ineffective. We ran it twice and still had to hand wash.
- This was set at a 3 bedroom condo (when using the filter) which is how we found it but it in fact a 2 bedroom.
- The game room was kind of a joke. You have to pay a $50 registration fee when checking in for use of the amenities. You also have to play to use the pool table and air hockey table.
Ocean City is beautiful. The water was chilly 62-65 degrees in early June but the condo has a heated pool.
Thank you for your review. I'm happy you enjoyed staying at our condo, as far as the updates we have made, the views, cleanliness, spaciousness and that the kitchen had everything you needed.
I'm sorry about the late arrival of your package (information letter regarding linens, etc, and keys), but unfortunately, I forgot that you were leaving a week earlier than your stay at our condo.
I have spoken to the management regarding the situation with the staff and hope this situation has been remedied.
I hope to hear from you again. Enjoy the rest of your summer Bonnie...