We meet you on arrival with keys and information on places to eat, visit etc.
Dove Cottage busy? Check listing 172388 or 4134062 or #4781928 Walnut Hill 180 Year Old Log Home with fireplace.
#172388, The Red Farm House, may be available if you find our calendar is booked on the dates you need at Dove Cottage. #172388 The Red Farm House also on the 100 acres. Just go to our site by searching for Stay Down On The Farm. Christmas, Thanksgiving and CMA are all 4 night minimums.
Little Dove Cottage is set near center of our 100 acre farm. It is surrounded by pines and large oak trees. There are gardens and views and deer and turkey can be seen walking across the yard. Dove Cottage is also on the edge of our outdoor venue so there are several places to sit and relax outside and when night comes, there is a perfect place near the house for that outdoor weiner roast and s'mores. Business to do * Fast WiFi at the cottage.
PETS. $45 pet fee for each pet for inside pets. We accept 1 possibly 2 Dogs (and birds in a cage), NO CATS, no other types of pets, with the following stipulations. Inside we allow small, mature, well behaved pets. They must be over 2 years of age, not more than apx. 20 lbs and they must have there own sleeping pads or beds. NO sleeping in our beds or in chairs. They MUST be in cage or carriers if you leave and do not take them with. If this policy is not followed a $250 charge will be accessed plus any damages and possible eviction. If we find pets that were not to be in the house have been in the house a $250 fee will be charged. Most pet owners have been very responsible. This is for the ones that are not and have not respected our need to have ready and maintain the home for the next person. Large Pets are NOT allowed.
Beautifully Appointed ~ Private Cottage ~ Quiet and Cozy... Just a
wonderful place to relax and rejuvenate!
* Country Setting on 100 Acres
* Central Heat & Air
* Furnished & Decorated with Antiques
* Beautiful Hardwood Floors
* Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Sugar & Spices
* Kitchen, Cookware, Dishes
* Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron
* Morning and Evening Porch with Chairs
* Excellent Adjustable Lighting
* Lovely Landscaping and Pastoral Views.
* Camp Fires, 2 Fire Pits (If it is not too dry).
* Fast WiFi
Little Dove Cottage: * Personal Attention (If it is wanted or needed)
* Smoke Free ~ Strictly Enforced (Permitted Outside Only)
* Fish in the Catfish Pond.
* Hunt in Season.
* Miles of Wooded Walking Trails.
* Camp Fires/Fire Pit (If it is not too dry).
* Kenny Perry Golf Course (10 miles).
* Long Hollow Course (15 miles).
* Numerous Antiques Stores Near By.
* Downtown Nashville is a 25-minute drive.
* Opry Mills and the Grand Ole Opry 25 minutes.
* Octagon House in Franklin Ky. (Historical Site).
* Sumner Crest Winery (5 miles).