About the property
- Villa20000 sqft
- Half Baths4
- Minimum Stay1 - 8 nights
Luxury Villa : 12 Bedrooms 16 Baths: Sleeps 24 Adults, gourmet cook
SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL RATES
apply to all new reservations confirmed before Nov 01 2018.
A spectacular luxury villa in the best location with views of town and bay, just a short walk to beach, and all the fun restaurants, shopping & nightlife of the town.
Casa Yvonneka has been selected for the Certificate of Excellence several years in a row, reflecting the consistently great reviews you've earned on TripAdvisor.
• A private villa with 20,000 square feet of Luxury, rent a minimum of 6 bedrooms up to the maximum 12 bedrooms and space for up to 26 guests, the villa includes a gourmet chef & full staff who will take care of each detail. Perfect for families, groups of friends, and corporate groups. Once you arrive you start relaxing.
• Paradise found – from a simple cobblestone street enter thru a massive iron door, walk thru a tropical garden featuring a stone waterfall, and enter your own private oasis. From the moment you look across the infinity pool with its breathtaking views of town and the bay, you know the property has been thoughtfully planned to be your private island of comfort, including everything:
• from luxurious pillow, top mattresses and 400-500 thread count sheets, wireless internet, free long distance telephone, cable and Satellite TV, and DVD players.
• Our unique stargazer's lounge will keep you entertained with karaoke and a pool table.
• We also feature a gym to balance the wonderful meals you will be served.
• Amazingly all of this is located within a short walk to popular Los Muertos Beach and all the charm and energy of the Romantic Zone and downtown Puerto Vallarta.
• The 20,000 sq. ft. villa has an elevator and is fully air conditioned with many luxury details such as: limestone floors, marble baths and kitchens, Jacuzzi tubs in 6 of the bathrooms.
• There are 2 spacious and completely separate living areas and 2 office areas. The public areas all have large flat screen TVs, a tranquil library/ reading room and many charming terraces and common areas, perfect for a large group to be together or have some private time.
• All bedrooms have private en-suite baths, TV and personal controlled air conditioning, 9 of the bedrooms have ocean views and 2 look onto Yvonneka’ S private banana plantation and access the secret garden terrace.
The staff is here to pamper you and the gourmet international chef is so fabulous that most guests rarely dine out even with world class restaurants just a few steps away.
• Safety of our guests is our highest priority and there is a night watchman to greet you upon your return any time of night.
This magical and unique setting is the perfect spot from which to watch the sunset and see the nightly fireworks from downtown.
There are several outside smoking areas. Smoking is not allowed in the casa.
• For the sake of your own tranquility and comfort, we prefer to open our villa to age groups of 30 only and younger guests unless accompanied by at least one adult. We are not equipped for student groups. Thanks for your understanding.
• NEW PROMOTIONAL RATES: Apply to ALL NEW reservations for all dates confirmed before Nov. 1, 2018:
EXCEPTIONS: CHRISTMAS /NEW YEARS FESTIVE HOLIDAYS
NOTE: no other discounts, free nights or promotions apply
RATES: in USD /night
BR Summer Winter Christmas New Years
6 $1,470 $1,760 $4,800 $5,900
7 $1,715 $2,000 $4,800 $5,900
8 $1,800 $2,220 $4,800 $5,900
9 $2,025 $2,485 $4,800 $5,900
10 $2,250 $2,760 $4,800 $5,900
11 $2,475 $3,035 $4,800 $5,900
12 $2,700 $3,315 $4,800 $5,900
** Each room accommodates 2 people .
• Special offer: all Summer reservations of 5 nights or more get a free Mexican Fiesta on the evening of their choice. Includes Margaritas & a special traditional nonalcoholic beverage, called Jamaica, Mexican appetizers and Mexican combination plate as the main course, Dessert & Mexican decorations and music
Please also check the Rates section
Keywords: Vacation luxury villa, 12, bedrooms, 6, six, bedrooms, 7, seven, bedrooms, 8, eight, bedrooms, nine bedrooms, 5, five, bedrooms, sleeps, 10, ten, sleeps, twenty, persons, close, to beach , close to town, full staff, elevator, 9 bedrooms,8 bedrooms 7 bedrooms,6 bedrooms close to restaurants and night life amazing views, world famous margaritas, international chef, magical atmosphere, privacy, 24 hour service.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, hungarian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
I completed construction of Casa Yvonneka in 2007 and a beautiful penthouse addition in 2015. It is considered a totally unique resort with impeccable service. Whether for a celebration, retreat or simply to relax we offer a totally private oasis yet close to the beach, bars, restaurants and galleries. It is truly spectacular. Please feel welcomed to come see for yourself. Yvonneka
Why Yvonneka chose Alta Vista
Traveled the world and came to Puerto Vallarta to recreate the best of everything in my state of the art villa! Casa Yvonneka is uniquely located within a short walk to world class gourmet restaurants, art galleries, shopping and the bars of the popular Los Muertos Beach and Romantic Zone. In a quiet neighborhood it is nestled into the tropical rain-forest next door. But most of all for the VIEW!!! A beachfront property looks out to darkness after the sunsets, while Casa Yvonneka has an amazing view of the town, city and bay, AND we see the fireworks from the pirate ship each and every night.
What makes this Villa unique
My villa chef has been with me for years traveling with me and seeing what true gourmet food is. A handpicked full time staff is here ready to please and pamper you while you unwind in luxury.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Our sons surprised us with a week at this beautiful home for our family vacation! Every minute there was memorable! The home was clean tand comfortable! The staff were welcoming, friendly, and probably one of the best parts of this home! Food was amazing for every meal and snack! I would 100% recommend this home!
Thank you ever so much for your very kind review. We are so proud of the villa and the staff ,that has enabled us to get a certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor.
So much appreciate your taking the time to write and hope we will be able to welcome you to Casa Yvonneka soon again.
This was an amazing trip, enjoyed every minute, breath-taking views, and 5 star service, its by far on of the best views in Puerto Vallarta,
I will always remember the effort that my Company made to make this wonderful experience happen.
2017 APS trip was incredible!
We just came home from an 8-day trip to Casa Yvonneka. This was our second visit and I'm still amazed at how beautiful this property really is. The kitchen staff supervised by Melana serves 5-star meals and the service is unmatched. This was a company trip, and the first 4 days had 10 couples, and we brought in a total of 26 people for the remaining 4 days. They serve 26 people better than most restaurants serve 10 people. The food is amazing and they will cook anything you select. Fernando, Tony and Felix also provide a service second to none. You will never go thirsty or hungry and when you leave you will want to come back many more times. We used to take our employees to different locations in different countries, but after finding Casa Yvonneka, we may never go anywhere else. If you want to go on excursions, Katia does an excellent job of arranging any trip you'd like to go on. The entire staff, from cooks, maids and servers is the best. Yvonne has put together a tremendous staff and they will go out of their way to make you comfortable and satisfied. I can't say enough good things about Casa Yvonneka! We all love it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful property with us!!
We recently returned from a week at Casa Yvonneka with 18 family members, 4 generations ranging in age from 5 to 96 years young. Since it was our 4th visit, we knew what to expect.....the breathtaking views, the spacious, comfortable suites, the delicious meals, the fabulous staff. Our family was in countdown mode for weeks with their excitement and joy to return.
Casa Yvonneka is our Mexican home, whose staff have become like family. Malena, Fernando, Tony, Felix and Betty and all the others are absolutely the BEST!! I told Malena that I hope heaven smells like her cooking. It is pure paradise for a relaxing pampered vacation. It's location is great for easy walks to shopping, restaurants (if you must leave), and the beach. It was fun to walk out the front door and explore the neighborhood. The front and rear entrances were always secured, with easy access to return. Yvonneka checked in with us to ensure a wonderful vacation was enjoyed by all.
We had friends in Puerto Vallarta during the same time who finally got to visit Casa Yvonneka and they were amazed! They totally understood why we keep returning, in fact we made our return reservation before we left. We've travelled to PV for 17 years and have fallen in love with the weather, the city, and mostly the people. Casa Yvonneka is one small part of the city but is a genuine example of what you will find on your visit. Don't hesitate to book a stay, just please don't try to take our week in February!
A very heartfelt "THANK YOU" to Yvonneka annd the amazing staff at Casa Y, we love you!
The Amert Family from South Dakota, USA
Stunning views and the true feel of old PV!
My wife and I visited Casa Yvonneka for the second time this past February. We brought in a dozen or so business associates for a three day stay and then followed that up with another week with six couples. We've visited PV many times and our stays at Casa Yvonneka have both been memorable. The staff, ALL OF THEM, are amazing. The head chef and her associates made wonderful meals for us morning, noon and night. The staff is extremely attentive and friendly and go out of their way to make every day special. They reminded us of the character Radar from the old sitcom M.A.S.H. Like Radar, the staff knew what we needed and wanted even before we did. All the rooms we used were beautiful and comfortable. The location is perfect. It's no more than a 10 minute walk to old downtown. We made trips into town every day to exercise, shop and sight see! Everybody in our party had a wonderful time and highly recommend the villa. You will see and feel the best of Puerto Vallarta when you stay here! Thanks, Yvonne, for another memorable vacation! Dan and Lisa Madson and Friends
So happy you enjoyed Casa Yvonneka.
We really want our guests to have the most relaxing and fun time and our staff
Take such pride in being so appreciated.
Thankyou Dan and Lisa
We love ❤️ you
Vacation of a lifetime
We had the opportunity to get 20 of our best friends together and celebrate a combined bachelor/bachelorette party. The atmosphere, energy and experience Casa Yvonneka gave our group of friends was unforgettable. Yvonneka is by far the most beautiful home I have ever been inside of, while overlooking one of the best views of a city I've ever seen.
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to write about your stay at Casa Yvonneka.
We really take such pride about our very wonderful guest comments and are constantly working at making the
Casa Yvonneka Experience fantastic.
Look forward to seeing you at your next celebration,
A state of the art 7 level house with infinite views, heated pool, 12 custom bedrooms, library, individual air conditioners, tropical fans, luxury linens, high speed wifi throughout property, and English speaking concierge on premise. Night watchman on premises, electric fence, 5 minutes drive to restaurants, bars, and beach.
There is also a staff of 6 to answer your every need.
The house is located in the lush jungle covered mountains overlooking the stunningly beautiful Bay of Banderas. The country’s broadest and deepest natural bay, the Bay of Banderas teems with aquatic life that many visitors will likely discover on an eco-tour (or perhaps sample at one of the city’s amazing seafood restaurants!). The bay’s many blessings, dozens of beaches, sparkling sunshine and clear blue water ideal for snorkeling and swimming, are sheer magnets for visitors.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
New Years Week