|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This superb Parisian apartment, located in the beating heart of 8th district of Paris, is bound to make you appreciate the charm of the French capital. Its exceptional location makes the most beautiful monuments of Paris, the luxurious Champs Elysées, shops like Vuitton or Parisian shows like the Lido just a walk away and encourages the experience of the culture of the 'city of light'.
This 62 m² apartment is is located on the 3rd floor of a typical Parisian building with an elevator. It sleeps 4 guest sin beds and 2 additional on a good quality sofa bed. The apartment has wooden floors and is tastefully decorated with a modern touch.
The apartment has a small entrance which is full of light thanks to a windows opening on the courtyard. The fully equipped independent kitchen is located immediately after the entrance. On demand, the sliding decorative doors allow for the kitchen to be closed while not being used.
On the right after the kitchen, a small corridor leads to most rooms.
• The first door on the left leads to a first bedroom that offers 2 large windows (double glazed), 2 comfortable single beds a large closet and a desk.
• The second door on the left opens to the living room. The living room is very bright due to the large windows that fill it with natural light. Its marble chimney gives it a touch of charm and the large mirror on top of it gives a feeling of wide space. The living rooms offers a sitting corner with a comfortable sofa, a centre table, entertainment appliances and a dining space that can comfortably seat 6 people. The sofa is a nice & colored piece of furniture that can be converted into a comfortable double bed if needed.
• Opposite the living room, is the master bedroom. This room offers a comfortable double bed and has a large window. It has a closet and shelves. The windows has curtains and electric external shades. The windows opens on a small courtyard, very calm.
• Between the living room and the master bedroom, at the end of the corridor, is the bathroom. The bathroom is very modernly decorated. It offers a vanity area and a shower cabin with a shower with a jet massaging system.
• The toilet is located in a separate room in the apartment and has a sink.
The apartment is located 2 minutes walking distance away from the Franklin Roosevelt metro station, right on the Champs Elysées. Take a right and get up to the “Arc de Triomphe”. Take a left and reach the place de la Concorde in a few minutes.
Note that the bathroom has been recently totaly renovated and all painting was redone.
If you are willing to visit Paris of the Champs Elysée, this apartment is a great opportunity, a great deal for money.
- The Champs Elysées, the most beautiful avenue in the world is just 200m away. It will delight you with its countless high end shopping boutiques.
- You are also very close to the fascinating historic monuments like the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and the romantic gardens of the Tuileries.
- You can even enjoy a romantic walk down the banks of the river Seine.
The Colisee apartment was exactly as described and fit our needs perfectly. We were four adult women (mom, sister, mom's friend and I). The sleeping arrangement as perfect as my sister and I shared the very comfortable single beds; mom slept on the comfortable sofa sleeper and her friend had the room with the double bed. I appreciated that even the living room had a door so mom technically had a room to herself as well. This was a great and welcome surprise.
Quick response from beginning to end
Excellent location and easy to navigate the city on the metro and buses. 5 min walk to Champs Elysee
Very nice boulangerie (pastry shop) right across the street. we had our croissants each morning to start the day
Easy and convenient check in/check out process (follow the directions provided)
Elevator. Not always available in many countries (see the 'Be Aware of" notes below)
Washing Machine in apt (didn't have to return home with dirty clothes. See "Be aware" notes)
Flat was clean and there was plenty of storage
Loved the efficiency kitchen. Well equipped
Monoprix (grocery market) very close. One block away
The many restaurants in the neighborhood (we particularly loved the asian restaurants. very fresh and very inexpensive. also, EATs. Great sandwiches)
Elevator is small. Max weight is 225kg (basically 1.5 adults). We are not large women but had to go up and down in shifts if you don't walk up/down the stairs.
Washing Machine. Wash cycle is much longer than American washers. approximately 60 minutes (but clothes are darn near dry)
The apartment is in a bldg. next to a lounge/bar and near other late night bars it was super noisy with the windows open. I wore ear plugs each night and was fine but if with infants this may be a concern
Toilet room (bathroom room was very nice). It is a bit tight. not much room to maneuver in there. very small
Towels. Limited. You get one bath towel and a hand towel per guest. If you need a wash cloth, bring it with you.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this apartment to others. The proximity to many major Paris sites as well as the proximity to the Metro and Buses was great.
the apartment was great, it provided what we expected with the exception of a cot for my son. We had requested a bed (cot) for my son and specifically did not want a playpen or crib. They confirmed it would be a cot (seeing I was being charged extra for it). What we found in the apartment was a playpen, which we had no use for. Keep in mind they still charged us for the playpen regardless of me telling them it was not what we asked for. In terms of the apartment, it was acceptable, great location, but extremely noisy during the night when trying to sleep as there is a pub right below the apartment.
Apartment Colisee was perfect for our family of five (4 adults and a ten year old.) The flat is exactly as pictured on the website with the services as described. Instructions for entry, departure and use of the flat were clear and concise. The flat was clean and well maintained. Our son and his wife slept in the living room on the pull-out sofa, which they said was easy to open and quite comfortable. This flat actually felt like a three bedroom unit as each sleeping area had a door that closed. There was plenty of storage space. Location is excellent…with a metro stop only a few blocks away.
We had a lovely stay in Apartment Collisee. The apartment was in a fantastic location just of the Champs Elysee, near Franklin D Roosevelt Metro station.
Apartment was well furnished and kitchen well equipped, although we did not do any cooking! Lovely bathroom. The sofa bed was very comfortable, and the apartment was quiet at night. We parked our car in the car park in the next road which was very convenient.
Instructions for the apartment well written and easy to understand.
We hope to visit Paris again soon and would definitely try to stay in the apartment again.
The apartment was quaint and clean. It has all the amenities you require and all in excellent working condition. Elevator available. Situated steps away from the boulangerie (bakery), Monoprix and many fine dining cafés and restaurants. The Metro located at Colisee and Champs Elysees is easy and close access to all the major site seeing attractions and shopping. Steps away from Arc de Triomphe and 15 minutes away from Eiffel Tower. We recommend this for couples or family with children. Can’t wait to return.”
This apartment was the perfect location for our family of 5. One block from Champs-Elysees and metro station, local bakery right outside the door. Parking garage for long term parking one block away. Highly recommend to anyone staying in Paris.
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
-Additionally, we would like to mention:
• Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental).
• Internet is included
• Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details)
• Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and charged additionally 119€ (includes Linen&Towels)
• Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest is charged extra on behalf of Paris City
- Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner.
- The quote is for 2 guests : a 25€/day/extra guest fee will be required for additionnal guests. It is capped to a max of 250 €/stay. Unfortunlately, the site system does not enable capping the extra guest fee.
- Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.