|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Spectacular ocean views! Pacific Retreat offers a bright, open living space with stunning views and expansive ocean facing deck.
* Bright, open floor plan with picture windows overlooking the ocean
* Full kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave
* Dining area with seating for 8
* Open living area with wood burning stove
* Two master bedrooms each with queen bed and ensuite on the second level
* Third and fourth bedrooms on the main floor with queen beds
* Full bathroom with tub/shower on the main floor
* All cookware, dishware, coffee maker and toaster
* All bed and bath linens are provided
* Large, west facing cedar deck with BBQ, patio furniture and a view.
* CD Player
* No TV, but free nature channel outside!
* Wireless Internet
* Direct dial telephone
* Parking for one or two vehicles
* 3 night minimum stay through Spring Break, all Canadian long weekends and the week of Christmas and New Years
* 30-day cancellation policy
* This property is NOT pet-friendly
* 2% Municipal Tax applicable
* $16.80 Non-Refundable Processing Fee per reservation
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
You have not added any properties to your favourites list yet.
Keywords: Vacation Home, Water Front Home,Lodge
We love Tofino. We even came to Tofino on vacation when we still lived in Germany.
The outdoors is unlimited. We go fishing, surfing, golfing, cycling, kayaking and beach combing, but we also enjoy the sun set while sitting in the private hot tub.
Pacific Retreat is a bright and spacious vacation home and because of its many skylights it is bright even on rainy days. It is the perfect place for friends and families to meet for vacation.
The house is in an incredible location, walking distance to town and Tonquin beach. We were wowed as soon as we walked in by the view from both inside the house and from the deck. Sunsets were incredible and we enjoyed watching the resident bald eagle as he swooped around the property. The beds were comfortable, the hot tub was well used and overall the house was a good deal for the money. The house was clean, well maintained and the property managers were pleasant to deal with. Our only complaint was regarding the kitchen....we as regular renters of vacation properties and "foodies" like to do quite a bit of cooking for ourselves. This kitchen was really not set up for that. The stove was not only very complicated to use, but also didn't work about 80% of the time. The dishwasher was iffy at times, the ice machine in the fridge didn't work, the BBQ not that great and the kitchen wasn't that well stocked with serving dishes. We had arranged for a personal chef (Darcy McBride of Dish Personal Chef Service) to cook for us one night and our meal was almost stymied by the stove quitting on us. Thank goodness for the hot plates we found in a storage closet upstairs. I would recommend putting in a simple "north american" gas stove, a new "north american dishwasher, and stocking the kitchen with some more serving dishes in order to make dining at home an easier experience. If you are planning on eating dinner at restaurants most nights, then this house is a perfect match. We highly recommend the Wolf in the Fog for dinner, Tacofino for lunch and Common Loaf for breakfast. Finally, if you are interested in having someone prepare meals for you, contact Darcy McBride #TofinoDish, our experience was incredible. Overall, I would go back to Pacific Retreat, in fact we plan to in August 2017!
Visit Hot Springs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay