|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This desirable first floor unit is located in Midnight Cove I, one of the best complexes on Siesta Key. This complex has buildings on the Gulf as well as Bay side of Midnight Pass Road. This unit is located on the Bay side of the island, just across the street from the world-renowned Crescent Beach, which boasts the finest, whitest quartz sand in the world.
Midnight Cove I is situated on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds within short walking distance of shops and restaurants. There are two heated swimming pools for you to enjoy, one on the Bay side and the other on the Gulf side of the complex. Designated covered parking, Central Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV in the LV/Family Room. Independent/Dedicated WI Fi Newtork, 3 Cable Connected TVs with upgraded channels including free on demand content. DVDs, VCR and Stereo, Dishwasher and microwave. Parking and Management Office on site.
The property has deeded access to the private beach and use of all Gulf Front beach facilities including beach chairs and umbrellas. Very few condominium complexes provide this type of beach accommodations.
Freshly painted in August 2014 and updated to include a full second bathroom, this unit has everything: 2 full bathrooms, king size bed, mirror closet doors in both bedrooms, two twin beds in the second bedroom and a brand new pull out couch in the living room. Relax in a large, tiled screen in lanai.
Across the street from Private Crescent Beach
Dedicated WI FI newtwork
Rental Office on site
I wanted to let you know how very much my daughter and I enjoyed our trip to Siesta Key and especially your condo. It was perfect. I didn't need to worry at all about security and everything was so clean and neat. We
had a wonderful vacation with lots of great mother/daughter memories. We look forward to visiting again next year.
Thanks for everything.
Just wanted you to know how much we are loving your condo unit. So sorry that it's such a short stay. We leave on Tuesday, but the sun is shining and the weather is high 70's Fahrenheit. Crescent Beach is beautiful as always. The condo is very well appointed, clean as a whistle, everything works and we are thoroughly enjoying our stay. Very Floridian! This is our 7th visit to Midnight Cove and Siesta Key. It has been 5 years since our last trip.Normally we stay on the Gulf side. Bayside had been a very pleasant surprise. Thank you so much again…
We have been staying in this unit three years in a row, and will be coming this year again. This is an excellent condo for a family with kids. The unit is in great shape, exactly as described on VRBO. Everything was clean and well taken care of, all appliances were in working order, the furniture is modern and convenient. We were cooking ourselves, and the kitchen had everything we needed. The owners are reliable and responsible, they love their vacation home and take pride in making sure that all our expectations are met.
The complex is conveniently located close to the beach, and there is a small convenience store, pizza place, ice creamery, etc. within walking distance. Great place overall to spend a family vacation.
We stayed for 10 days and were not pleased with the condition of this condo. It is certainly in need of updates and a good coat of paint. The Midnight Cove complex is great and convenient; however this particular condo was disappointing. I would not recommend this particular unit.
The unit we selected was great, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. kitchen very nice had all the cooking utensils we needed. The grounds are really very nice. We liked being on the ground floor great for the children to go out the back door and go fishing right on the docks. A wonderful vacaction had by all. Thank you
We found this unit to be one of the best values on Siesta Key. Midnight Cove I location and private beach access to Crescent Beach together with beach amenities offered to guests make this property truly special. Our recent stay in the spring of 2012-our stay could not have been better. The unit is updated with a second bathroom, tile floors, and new lanai furniture. The fully stocked kitchen has everything-from frying pans to beer glasses. We look forward to go there againa and again.
APARTMENT - FIRETHORN 812 - MIDNIGHT COVE I
We left our beautiful home and did a 9 ½ hour flight to Florida for a month’s vacation and we looked forward very much to staying in Midnight Cove I once again. We had stayed there several times over the years and had many happy vacations. This was all about to change and leaving us devastated at having to stay in such an awful apartment for 4 weeks.
We asked the office girl to move us to another apartment but she refused to oblige us. When we informed her about the apartment all she would continually say was ‘I know’, ‘I know’ over and over again. We were very disappointed with her attitude. It left a lot to be desired. She did nothing to help us. We were aware that apartments were available for the period.
1. Arrived at door to see bits of old carpet close to front door. The outside light was not working. The bell did not work.
2. The normal switches for lights on wall did not work in the sitting room or bedrooms. You had to walk to the far side of rooms to switch on lights.
3. Wires were trailing through the dining table and when we arrived the wires were around the legs of a chair. They are a great danger to little children and seniors could easily trip on them as it is necessary to go into that corner of the room to open and close blinds.
4. The telephone was hanging off the wall and the line was dead. Our mobile (cell) phones do not work in the USA so we had no way of making an emergency call between Friday and Tuesday. This was the only means of communication for our family. It was an extremely nervous time for us. Thank God we did not have an emergency. We had no way of calling any of the emergency services.
5. The kitchen was sorely lacking in essentials. We had to borrow a scissors from the office to enable us to safely open packaging. There was no oven glove. The essentials were less than basic.
6. The wardrobe doors in both bedrooms have to be lifted to close them. I trapped my hand and ended up with severe bruising on it.
7. The extractor fan in the main bathroom did not work.
8. The sofa bed in the sitting room was most uncomfortable to sit on. When you sat on it you had to sit where the cushions split. If you removed the cushions to get more space your arms stuck to the armrests. We constantly asked ourselves what we were doing in a place like that.
9. The most disgusting situation arose when we took off the sheets to wash them to discover an unacceptable stain on the mattress protecto
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 17 2016 - Apr 14 2017
7 night minimum stay
Spring Break Special
Apr 15 2017 - Apr 21 2017
7 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Sep 15 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$50|
An advance deposit of 25% or $345 (greater amount), which includes a $45 damage fee, is required to confirm a reservation, balance due at arrival. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm a reservation made within 90 days of arrival, with balance due at arrival. *Reservations of 3 weeks or more require 25% deposit, then 50% of the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, balance due at arrival.
All payments are process through Midnight Cove I rental office. Credit Cards and Checks are accepted