|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Romantic Post and Beam Barn converted to a modern residence. Cathedral ceilings, skylights, stream runs under front deck. Beautiful, wooded, two acres with sunny side lawn. Adjacent to 200 acres watershed conservation area. Walk to reservoir and pond. Berkshire rental; Stockbridge rental.
* Bedroom One - King Bed - Main level
* Bedroom Two - Two twin beds - Main Level
* Bedroom Three - Queen Bed - Main level
* Bedroom Four - Double and Twin Beds - Lower Level
* Great room, dining room, and kitchen on second floor
Some non-shedding pets permitted, ask owner for permission.
Keywords: Berkshires, Home, stockbridge, property, barn, tanglewood, ski, lake
This house was perfect for our family get-together (six in all, three couples). As other reviews suggest, the house is well laid out for this kind of grouping and the many windows on the second floor give a tree-house experience. There is a beautiful walk to a pond nearby and also easy access to some great restaurants and, for the fall, terrific apple picking.
I booked this place for my family and myself to stay for a weekend wedding in the area. This place is awesome! Well furnished and comfortable. We had a great time.
Our family, eight adults & two young grandchildren, had a wonderful weekend at the Romantic Barn to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday in early December. The layout of the house is so unique - it's fun, spacious and yet cozy at the same time. The living room area with the centrally located open hearth was perfect and the furniture was comfortable and accommodated our entire family. Bedrooms were comfortable and well-furnished. The dining room area accommodated everyone at the table comfortably and the room itself was spacious. We prepared our meals throughout the weekend and found the kitchen was quite adequate and had the essential tools to get the job done. Mother nature provided the winter landscape that gave us many beautiful pictures and fond memories to take home with us. Our overall experience was simply wonderful. We would definitely stay at the Romantic Barn again. I'm grateful to the owner and HomeAway as the booking process and implementation was easy and dependable.
Lovely weekend at the Barn with a group of children's illustrator's. Had everything we needed and very comfortable. We would all certainly return!
My family had a wonderful time at this quiet property over Columbus Day weekend. There was plenty of space for all 8 of us to spread out; the kitchen was well stocked with pots and pans for cooking; and the location was ideal. We enjoyed a daily morning walk to the lake, and we spent afternoons shopping and eating in Stockbridge and Lenox. There was plenty to explore in this gorgeous part of the country, and this home was a great base for it.
The description and pictures did not quite do this house justice. It was more spacious than we imagined and the eight of us were quite comfortable. It is a unique and lovely spot!
Skiing, Swimming lake one mile
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 12 2016 - Sep 6 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
• Check in time is 3pm or later on the arrival date. Check out time is 10:30am or earlier on the departure date. Early arrival or late departure times may be possible, subject to availability, charges may be applicable.
• The property may only be occupied by up to 8 people. No pets are allowed. No smoking allowed.
• It may be necessary for the owners to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs, or for showing to prospective renters. Sub-leasing by the renter is prohibited.
• The security deposit will be used to cover extra accommodation costs, late departure, loss or damage to the rental property in excess of normal wear and tear during the period of rental. It is important to follow the simple cleaning rules on the house info sheet.
• The property should be left clean and undamaged. If the property is not left in a suitable condition, it may be necessary to charge the security deposit for costs to cover extra cleaning.
• Any international telephone toll calls not made on a credit card or calling card will be charged to the security deposit. Guests will be notified within 40 days of any deductions will be made from the deposit. Security deposit will be returned in 40 days.
- The owners accept no responsibility or liability for loss of personal items while staying in the property, or after departure. Parents must at all times, supervise children when near the stream or outdoors..
The owners accept no responsibility or liability for failure of equipment in the rental property. After notification of equipment failure, the owners will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
-All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties:
-16 weeks or more before arrival date = 50% of rental amount
-10 weeks or less before arrival date = 100% of rental amount
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.