|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Nestled on a 100 ectars farm,great for walks,the villa totals 5000 square feet (about 500 square meters), with four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a spacious living room, and a fully-equipped kitchen, as well as an outdoor pool and patio with a wood-burning oven and BBQ grill. Wireless High Speed Internet, Phone service, and Direct TV are available inside.
Perched on a hillside amidst the lush Costa Rican rain forest WITH OCEAN VIEWS, this beautiful villa provides the ultimate exclusive experience. While just minutes from town, visitors to the villa are afforded an unusually private, captivating setting. Twelve acres of land surround the villa, guaranteeing peace and quiet throughout the day and allowing for long, tranquil walks amid luxuriant vegetation and wildlife, without ever leaving the property! A short car ride takes you to stunning beaches, where a host of activities supply endless opportunities for fun in the sun. Heading inland leads to fantastic national parks, volcanoes, mountains and more.
Constructed from native stone, wood and glass, the high ceilings and large, open spaces of the villa give you the needed space to relax, while soaring windows on all sides capture breathtaking views of the ocean, sunsets, and verdant surroundings. Sleek, contemporary design furnishings provide luxurious comfort and functionality, while all the necessary amenities will satisfy your every need.
A full time housekeeper and gardener will ensure your stay is trouble free. A chef is available upon request.
A taxi to and from the airport or a rental car can also be arranged on request.
Keywords: Most beautifull Villa in Costa Rica.
I choose to build the house on this property for the outstanding views,the security and piece of mind.
A luxurious little paradise in the nature.
The enjoyment of waking up with sound of the jungle,No musquitos , lots of breeze, very fresh.
We spent two months in paradise. Friends and family came in and out. The help was fantastic. We would love to go back. Costa Rica is a beautiful country.
The house was amazing. If you are planning on staying at this place, I recommend that you rent a car. If you plan to party in Tamarindo, stay in Tamarindo.
The staff is friendly.
We were never provided with keys to lock up after we left for the day/night; however, nothing was stolen.
No warm water in one of the rooms we stayed at.
The maids did a great job of cleaning up after us.
The beds were really confortable.
This is a "zen" type place.
The house lives up to its pictures, it is stunning and beautiful. There is a bedroom in a loft above the living room with a private bathroom. The pool is great we had so much fun in there. The living room is huge, such a large area and was good for dancing in and relaxing and everything we wanted to do. The kitchen and dining room are great and have everything you need. The two bedrooms outside the kitchen area are beautiful and amazing (my favorite). There is a pool house but I never went into it, one of the people in our group stayed in it and liked it. The view from this house is beautiful and the sunsets and sunrises leave you breathless.
Down side to this property you should know about:
- The "hill".... this house is on a massive hill and only a few of the taxi's we took could even make it up it, yes it is that big and steep. So plan on some serious hiking, it is a workout not to look forward to.
- The people looking after the house speak almost no English at all, in fact we had a guy in our group who spoke very little Spanish and even they had a hard time communicating. The communication barrier was an issue during our stay.
- I slept in one of the rooms outside, closest to the kitchen and it was an amazing room and a great view to wake up to. But I never had hot water in my private bathroom and my bedroom door was broken and would not close at all. I only had a screen on my room and bugs and a frog did get in my room. I mentioned it to the staff on the day of our arrival and they shrugged their shoulders and never fixed it the entire week I was there.
- One night we forgot to turn the lights off in the pool, instead of telling us or trying to let us know they turned the lights off and locked the door to where they turn on. They just locked us out….. We did talk to them and get it back open again but it was once again a hassle.
- The house is 20-25 min from town. A van to carry all of us (we were a group of 8) was 60.00 each way. We started to get 2 cars instead and that was 40.00 each way (20.00 per cab) but we had to negotiate that, some cabs wanted more. Hulio, (no idea how you spell it) drives a red car with a silver roof rack (small town, you can’t miss him) he was GREAT and took good care of us. He charged us 20.00 each way, he could make it up the hill every time and he was SUPER reliable when we called and set pick up times.
Over all I would stay here again in a heartbeat, for me personally the issues were minor and did not ruin the stay.
I rented this home as the end of January for 8 days. I went to Costa Rica with my husband and two other couples. I have traveled to Costa Rica five times but this was the first time I decided to rent a house (I usually stay in a hotel). This home is very beautiful and has all the amenities anyone could possibly want. The view from any room in the house is spectacular. The outside deck/pool area is perfect and the breeze in the home is wonderful. The kitchen is fully equipped and we made very good use of it. The home is way up on the hill and about a 15 minute drive to the closest beach (Avellanas) but once you are in the home you never want to leave. I strongly recommend this house for a large group of people. It is a great house to have a wonderful & unforgettable vacation!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.