|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Stay in paradise, on the clear blue water of bath tub beach.
Condition of studio: Completely gutted a few years ago. Entirely new natural maple kitchen and stunning glass block, spa-like shower. You won't be disappointed.
Laie is a wonderful town with all the amenities. BYUniversity is within walking distance. The town is home to the Mormon Temple and the famous Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC).
Come experience all Hawaii has to offer. Relax in a luxury remodeled studio.
Management is warm and welcoming.
On the ocean / activites:
Wonderful studio with the ocean out front. Go to sleep to the sounds of the ocean.
Within walking distance to BYU.
Visit the beautiful Mormon Temple center.
Attend the famous luau at the world famous Polynesian Cultural Center.
Play golf at one of the many courses on the island. See the 5 Star Turtle Bay Resort, just 10 minutes North of us.
Experience the LUSH side of the island!
Unfortunately, I had a stroke in 2009 from the pressures of my work. I was forced to retire and to learn to walk and talk again. I'm so blessed with a new life and a wonderful outlook. I want to share the beauty of my home for others to enjoy. It's for sale as well, since I am limited on my ability to travel as I am taking care of my 86 yr old Dad.
Victoria purchased this studio in 2005
When I walked in the front door and saw the ocean out front and the beautiful mountains, I knew this was the place. It was breathtaking views and very private
Easy access to PCC across the street, close to all, yet secluded. Set back from the road and the only noise you hear is the ocean
Fully Stocked kitchen
Set back from main freeway - no traffic noise!
Free parking out front of studio
Fenced and gated, Secure & Private
We are from Oregon, but this place was very nice. Great views, beach and a luxury studio! Thank you Victoria for a fair priced and very wonderful vacation.
The location is clean, quiet, and the view is unbeatable. The property manager was very helpful.
I rated it 5 stars, but I would be willing to pay more for the same room if it had just a small air conditioner.
My wife and I both very much enjoyed the room and location. We hope to come again, and will probably try to rent the same property in the future. A true Hawaiin experience!
• Victoria and Martha were wonderful – friendly, patient, helpful.
• Extremely clean, well maintained and very well supplied, we only had to buy food.
• Convenient location across from Polynesian Center and restaurants with grocery ¼ mile away.
• Apt. is ocean side as advertised with beautiful ocean views but at high tide there is no beach, see below.
• High tide – There is no beach at all as large waves roll in and completely inundate the beach. Too rough to swim or walk on either side of reef. So, 50% or more of the time we had no beach and the water was too rough to be usable. So what good is being at seaside?
• Low tide - Beach has a rock reef 20 yards off shore and water inside reef is only knee deep. Good for kids, adults can only wade. On other side of reef water was about waist deep but bottom totally covered with rough, jagged lava rock. We tried to snorkel but after 30 mins. our knees/ankles were bruised and scraped. Also we saw nothing - no fish, no coral - just barren rock.
• No A/C – don’t believe those who claim you don’t need it. When trade winds blow main apt. is almost tolerable - when they don’t, like when we were there, it’s a sweat box. Especially the bathroom which has only one tiny window. After taking a shower it was sweltering, but we did visit in August.
• Location – we love to hike and apt. is squashed in among other buildings so only place to walk was along extremely busy highway. Noisy and quite ugly commercial/residential scenery as well.
• We also love to walk the beach for miles. Bathtub Beach stretches 100 yards to the south and then disappears under a small cove. To the north after wading through a channel it only goes about 100 yards before it’s blocked by a cement pier. Very limited beach walking.
Simply not what we were hoping for. Could’ve had condo at Turtle Bay with A/C, protected cove for swimming/snorkeling, miles of beach to walk, and large open grounds for hiking. And condo we looked at there was cheaper. We simply chose poorly.
We stayed in the Studio August 10th-15th. Everything was as described. The studio is small as has been mentioned, but very adequate for two people.
Martha was very helpful and pleasant at all times. The location is great. We thoroughly enjoyed our "neighbors" in the next unit and would love to stay again.
You will not be disappointed if you choose Victoria's property.
We enjoyed our stay in this cute little studio in Laie. It was the perfect size with everything in one room. Clean and well looked after with manager next door. Loved the beach access and the views. I would liked to have had more of a privacy covering on the back door, but the sound of the ocean couldn't be beat. You feel safe with the cameras in the front and back and you don't have to worry about anything.
Peaceful, Beautiful location, cute studio and very nice manager. Will definitely come back. Only thing to consider is lack of air conditioning, the studio does get rather warm, so if you like it real cool, you may reconsider.
My wife and I spent a few days here and absolutely loved it. Location was outstanding, right next to the PCC and the ocean and beach were right outside our back door. We fell asleep each night to the sound of the ocean waves. It was very clean and property was well maintained. The breezes were enough to keep up cool. It had everything we needed to enjoy our stay on the North Shore. I will definitely come back to this place again. Martha was so kind too!
Studio is located in an ideal area of Laie. The ocean views and wonderful sounds of the waves are out front. Marked private, no trespassing, no public beach access. Come experience your piece of paradise. Google maps is NOT accurate as to the actual location.
Other Activities: Kayaking
Golf: Turtle Bay Resort, just 10 min away. Many golf locations on the island
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
|cleaning||$95 + Tax|
DO NOT RESPOND to craig's List....it is a SCAM, we do not advertise on craig's list. DO NOT wire or send money DIRECT. We do not request funds in this manner. DO NOT PAY with PayPal, your reservation may not be protected as a GUEST.
State of Hawaii Requires 30 days reservations, please email for information.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: