|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Relax. Smell the ocean. Let your worries ebb with the rhythm of the sea. Take refuge in the tranquility. Huge picture windows invite panoramic ocean views from the spacious interior. Curl up by the fireplace or soak in the jacuzzi tub while listening to the pounding surf.
Steam the day's catch from the docks in the fully furnished kitchen or dine at nearby restaurants.
Explore the historic lighthouse and enjoy the picturesque harbor of downtown Westport.
Nestled on the beachfront in beautiful Westport Washington,this 2100 sq ft oceanfront rental home is the perfect retreat.
Couples, friends and families . . . stay at the Westport Getaway to relax and enjoy an ocean experience. Nestled on the beachfront in beautiful Westport Washington.
Keywords: Large, luxury, waterfront, vacation home
Keith and Renee Anderson enjoy the outdoors and live in southwest Washington.
Renee Anderson purchased this house in 2002
We love hosting family and friends at our beach house. We also enjoy sharing our beautiful home with guests.
We love long walks on the beach during all seasons. On clear days we love walking on the jetty near town where we can get a close-up of the surfers. We enjoy the award-winning crab cakes at the Half Moon Bay Cafe and the espresso drinks at Captain Jack's Espresso. We also love the food and beverages at the award-winning Westport Winery.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the house of strand. The house was clean, well-equipped and very comfortable for family. There is direct ocean and beach access through the grassy path boots are recommended. The owners are great to work with. We made an error with our check out date and they were so pleasant to work with. We appreciated their hospitality.
We've probably been here at least 10 times over the last 5 years now. We love it that much, what else is there to say?
The Harmon Family
My family came out for Mothers Day weekend which is also my wedding anniversary weekend. This is a new tradition (2nd annual this year!) for us and this has quickly become my favorite weekend of the year. This house is lovely, comfortable and met all our needs. The deck is great and comes w/ a grill which we used for oysters and steaks (yum!). We spent tons of time at the beach, which is just a short walk over a nice path down to the water. This house has no neighbors close by on either side, so it was nice/quiet/relaxing/wonderful. Joel and Denise are great owners that are *extremely* responsive by text/email/phone. Thank you so much and we hope to see you next year, or even sooner for a Girls Weekend!
The house is exactly as shown in the pictures. Amazing views, supremely private. House was very large, clean and cozy. All the amenities for a great weekend at the beach. Will definitely be back with friends and family!
This is a great house. Especially perfect for two couples and up to three kids (if one is old enough for a top bunk).
-home is easily accessible to wheelchair users and folks with mobility limitations. As an occupational therapist this is somethig I always look for and this may be the most accessible rental house I've ever seen. Of note, the beach access is completely non accessible though you can see the ocean waves from a seated position in the living room and from
The huge outdoor patio. The entry from the flat driveway to the home is completely flat, open concept living, wide open doorways to enter bedrooms and bathrooms. One of two toilets is accessible.
- the beach is literally 150 steps from the door of the house. I counted. Amazing, especially when trying to optimize beach time between rain squalls
- wide open concept/layout facilitates conversation and group time including if someone is in the kitchen, but the isolated main bedrooms can also offer quiet space alone
- best stocked kitchen I've ever seen in a rental. Tons of nice cookware and pantry basic supplies. Much appreciated!
-private from neighbors. You can see them but certainly not too close
- the third bedroom is designed for kids but is right off of the kitchen and quite seperate from the rest of the house. We had to be quiet at night. If your kids are young I would also bring a monitor of some kind for nighttime. Our three year old slept there and woke up scared in the middle of the night and we didn't hear his shrieking sobbing until we coincidently went to the kitchen to get the baby some milk in the middle of the night. Even though our bedroom door was open, we couldnt hear him at all until we got to the hallway
- there is not a door to seperate the master bedroom and bathroom. The toilet has a pocket door for privacy but there is limited bathroom privacy if you don't like someone seeing you in the shower or tub when you're bathing. (You walk past the master tub to get into the master bedroom)
- there was a strange influx of millipedes
Inside, live and dead. I'm guessing this is related to beach living but I was surprised
- bummer to not be able to hear the ocean with the windows that don't open on the beach side but still a great view.
Of note there are two big rooms with en suite bathrooms and then the third small kid-focused bedroom.
Overall a great location and experience. We plan to stay here with family again in the future!
5 of us (4 adults and geriatric dog) stayed here for a week. The house exceeded our expectations in terms of comfort, size and condition and we enjoyed our time here. You're close enough to make a day trip down south to the more commercial beaches, or north to the National Park. Alternatively, if you're looking for some peace and quiet, Westport has plenty of that.
The owners were great to deal with during the rental process. Replies to emails were prompt and informative.
As far as the house; The kitchen is well stocked, there are games and TV for indoor entertainment and the ocean is literally just outside the back porch. The master bedroom and the second bedroom both have en suite bathrooms and were spacious and nicely decorated. The view of the dune and ocean from the living room is excellent. If you're looking for a place to stay in the Gray's Harbor area, this is a great place to call home.
Many fishing charters in the area. Westport also is a great area for clamdigging and crabbing. Close to historic lighthouse and about 10 miles from the award-winning Westport Winery.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 2016 - Sep 30 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Nonrefundable Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.