About the property
- Condo1759 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Oceanfront Condo with Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Free Wifi and Much More!
To inquire about current promotions or same day bookings offered by Keystone Vacation Rentals of Oregon, please contact us using the ‘Ask Manager a Question’ link.
1) Use the Contact Manager form to inquire about monthly rates. Please note summer season and holiday check in/out day restrictions will apply. Please contact us for more information.
2) No animals, service animals or pets are allowed. Smoking is prohibited. Minimum age of renter(s) is 25. Families welcome but limited to 3 children 17 years of age or younger.
3) A minimum of 50% of the amount due is required at the time of the reservation with the balance due within 30 days from the time of the arrival. All reservations require payment at the time the reservation is made. Reservations made within 30 days of the arrival date shall be required to pay the full amount at the time of the reservation.
4) Security Deposits No Longer Required! In lieu of a security deposit, a one-time Damage Waiver fee provides guests with coverage for accidental rental damage during their stay.
5) All promotions exclude holiday nights unless otherwise noted. Promotional rates do not include taxes and fees. Offers valid on qualifying reservations. Keystone Vacation Rentals reserves the right to discontinue or change the promotions at any time. Void where prohibited by law or otherwise restricted. Offers cannot be combined unless otherwise stated. Discounts may not be applied to previously confirmed reservations.
The Whaler’s Suite is a luxury getaway destination for those seeking stunning views of the Oregon Coast while enjoying a quiet evening with the warmth of a river rock gas fireplace.
Tastefully furnished, this exquisite condo includes a large plasma television, massage chair and a collection of puzzles and books for your entertainment pleasure. Additionally, a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances awaits those who want to dine with a view.
With the comforting sounds of the Pacific Ocean outside your bedroom window, find rest and relaxation on the master suite’s king bed or the jetted bath in the master bathroom. For the romantic of heart, the master suite also features a beautiful gas fireplace. The condo also has a second bedroom with a queen and day bed.
When staying at the Whaler’s Suite, you will also have access to free wifi and the Clubhouse which features an indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, pool table and 19-seat theater room at Keystone Vacation Rentals Village at North Pointe condos.
Keystone Vacation Rentals
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Keystone Vacation Rentals
Whether plans include a chance to relive childhood memories, celebrate an unforgettable time, or to simply relax and unwind, our goal is to ensure each guest’s vacation exceeds all of their expectations.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
What a wonderful accommodation! The views are unbeatable, direct ocean front, waves crashing on the rocks below, glorious sunsets. It had everything we needed. The beds were comfortable, the chairs and couches were spacious and comfortable. Big kitchen counter with bar stools, large dining table. The condo was so clean when we arrived!! We would return in a heartbeat!
The condo unit was very nicely appointed. It was easy to get to with our bags and baggage. Worked fine for two couples. Beds and furniture were all very comfy. Exercise room was adequate; walking on the beach was more appealing, of course. Would/will definitely recommend it, and we hope to return, for longer next time!
Thanks for the recommendation and look forward to having you again at our condo!
We had a great 4 day stay at this condo. The property was well maintained, extremely clean & the pictures accurately reflected the condo. We enjoyed walking to Depoe Bay each day for some whale watching and had dinner at “Tidal Raves”- which was delicious. Would definitely stay again.
Thar be Whales!
Beautiful view. Wonderful accommodations! Our third time at this complex. Each time a different condo but all have been awe inspiring. Love the second floor. Look straight out at the whales and can see the spouts easily. Has an elevator so was great for sister who could not do stairs. This condo was very peaceful. Loved the colors and decor. Had everything we needed. We cooked in for almost all of our meals. Perfect for our sisters/birthday trip! Tried out the club house pool/hot tub this trip, wonderful! great for families with kids! I think I'll be bringing the grand kids here.
The condo was very clean and fully stocked with everything we needed for a wonderful stay. Loved that both bedrooms had a king size bed and own bathroom. The location was perfect. We walked outside the patio doors and the ocean was right there. We saw whales numerous times from the patio. Very convenient location with regards to walking to shops etc. I would definitely stay here again.
Great Condo and View
Excellent stay. Condo was well stocked and exceptionally clean. View of the ocean and whales was wonderful. The kitchen had everything we needed and the furnishings were bright and open. Looking forward to our next stay!
Hope to see you again soon!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Important! The ‘Service Fee’ included in the quote is a HomeAway/VRBO fee and is NOT a fee charged by Keystone Vacation Rentals of Oregon. To inquire about current promotions and/or offers, please contact us using the ‘Contact Manager’ form. See ‘Contact Manager’ under the Request to Book or Book Now button. Please note summer season and holiday check in/out day restrictions will apply. Please contact us for more information.
Keystone Does Not Charge Service Fee
The ‘Service Fee’ included in the quote is a HomeAway/VRBO fee and is
NOT a fee charged by Keystone Vacation Rentals of Oregon.
To inquire about current promotions and/or offers, please contact us using the
‘Contact Manager’ form. See ‘Contact Manager’ under the Request to Book
or Book Now button.
Please note summer season and holiday check in/out day restrictions will apply.
Please contact us for more information.