|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
This beautiful 1500 sq ft brick and vinyl home is perfect for a gathering of family and friends or for someone working in Lexington for an extended period who doesn't want to live 'out of a suitcase' in a hotel. We provide all the amenities of home and the privacy too!
Whether coming in for a weekend at Keenland or for a University of Kentucky football or basketball game or an event at the world famous Kentucky Horse Park, this is the perfect location, just off Interstates I-64/I-75!
Keywords: house, flat, bungalo
This house is a three bedroom house that is comfortably decorated and clean. VERY convenient to shopping and restaurants! It is my home away from home-my Kentucky home! I have already booked my reservation for my next stay!
This is the 4th or 5th time we have stayed at this property and once again we were not disappointed. Everything was very clean, in very good shape and the owner was very helpful in answering all questions. No doubt we will stay there again when we return to Lexington. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much! My sister and her trainers loved your home and it's location to the Lexington horse park. From the very beginning you were very accommodating even with our last minute schedule changes. Thank you again!
This was the perfect place for a reunion with old friends! Each bedroom has its own bathroom. The kitchen was perfect for games and the living room comfortable for watching TV and chatting. Highly recommended rental!
Wonderful home, close to everything! Lovely backyard! Will definitely stay here again!!
Location was awesome! Loved the fenced in back yard for our dog and house had all amenities you are looking for in a rental. The owner is super nice, accommodating & communicative! The upgrading of the following items would have rated this house a 5 out of 5:
- curved shower rods in shower stalls so shower curtain liner does not stick to you
- refinish the backyard deck
- update all bed linens in master suite - looking & feeling a little worn
- maid service needs to pay more attention to cobwebs on back deck & all dishware/pots/pans that are put away are actually clean.
Please hear this as constructive feedback. This house was organized, clean and accommodating! We would definitely stay here again - great for the price!!
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
The Rental Agreement is pretty simple: You agree to take good care of the house and leave it in the same condition it was in when your arrived, meaning nothing is damaged or broken. You agree to pay costs related to repairing or replacing any damaged items. Further you agree to the responsibilities listed below:
1) contact me by text, email or phone when you arrive at the house (859-608-1150)
2) notify the owner if there is an increase in the number of people, over the age of 6, staying in the house or if anything is broken during your stay.
When preparing to depart the property:
3) load and run the washer with white towels and bath mats (Please don't overload. If need be, leave extra towels in the cloths basket on the dryer.)
4) load and run the dishwasher
5) empty the refrigerator and all trash cans
6) contact me by text, email or phone when you depart the house
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.