|Space||269 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Lovely studio apartment in Marigot in front of the beach, facing the sea, on the French side of St. Martin. It comfortably fits two and it's centrally located at walking distance from all the restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets and transport services. You'll love it!
*** A PERFECT PLACE FOR AN IDYLLIC RELAXING ***
- Terrace with sea view
- Private beach at your feet
- Swimming pool
- Security guard
- Laundry service just outside the residency
- Baguettes vending machine (yes for real!)
- Bus stop in front
- Free parking in front
- Convenience store at 1 min walk
- Taxis and the tourism office at 3 mins walk
- Marigot port and car rental at 8 mins walk
- Bakeries at 10 mins walk
- Restaurants and boutiques at 10 mins walk
- Supermarket at 10 mins by car/taxi.
*** INCLUDE IN THE PRICE ***
- Wi-Fi access
- Bed linens, bath towels and kitchen towels provided (changed weekly)
- Sun umbrella, beach chairs, beach mattresses, beach cooler and noodles
- Iron and ironing board
- Media Center with hundreds of movies and TV series (Majority in English and some in French)
- Satellite TV (French channels only)
*** KITCHENETTE ***
We love to cook and took particular care to have a kitchen fully equipped. Although small, it is very functional: microwave, ceramic hob, toaster, coffee maker, utensils full cookwares. Knives that cut and a sharpener if needed. Plates, glasses and serving dishes. You will not miss anything, we promise.
*** THE NEIGHBOURHOOD ***
We are at the center of the island. This is what guests appreciate the most other than view, the private beach and how relaxing is the sound of the waves at night.
- There is a convenient store within 100 meters from the studio and ample free parking nearby.
- 10 mins walk from Marigot with its shops, boutiques, and the many restaurants along the promenade of the marina.
- Equal distance from the port where you can rent a car, take a ferry to visit another island for the day, simply shop at the local markets or eat a croissant at the various bakeries.
- Less than 20 mins by car of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Long Bay, Bay aux Prunes, Bay Rouge, Anse Marcel, Pinel Island, Petite Case, Happy Bay, Mullet Bay and Galion are our favorites, bu you can discover your own. There are 34 beaches in Saint Martin / Sint Maarten!
*** GETTING AROUND ***
The studio is located at 13 minutes from the Airport by car or taxi. We suggest you rent a car near the airport on the Dutch side as the prices are cheaper. The island really worth visiting.
- Free parking and bus stop in front of the residency
- Taxis and the tourism office at 3 mins walk
- Rental car companies near the port of Marigot at 8 mins walk
- Daily ferry from the port of Marigot to St Barth, Anguilla and Saba
We are a Canadian couple who love to travel and feel good being at home away from home. We have rented many apartments, condos and villas around the world and now we are happy to be the proud owners of this charming studio.
We love to decorate and make sure it is just perfect for our customers. We know a great trip begins with making the right choices and it is even nicer when they exceeded our expectations.
JiPé & Jojo purchased this condo in 2010
We are close to everything while being secluded from the buzz of the city with the relaxing sound of the ocean waves. It is simply the perfect place to be in Saint-Martin!
There is a convenient store within 100 meters from the studio and ample free parking nearby.
We are 10 mins walk from Marigot with its shops, boutiques, and the many restaurants along the promenade of the marina.
We are at equal distance from the port where we can rent a car, take a ferry to visit another island for the day, simply shop at the local markets or eat a croissant at the various bakeries.
In less than 20 mins by car, we can access the most beautiful beaches of the island.
Plus the view from the balcony is just mesmerizing.
We simply love our studio and you will also.
Saint-Martin has 34 beaches. More than you can visit in two weeks! They are all unique. We love especially Long Bay, Bay aux Prunes, Bay Rouge, Anse Marcel, Pinel Island, Petite Case, Happy Bay, Mullet Bay and Galion.
Loterie Farms at Pic Paradis is a unique place for nature lovers and the restaurant has delicious dishes.
St. Martin is a unique island that is worth seeing. You can stay in the studio and enjoy its views and private beach, but we invite our guests to rent a car, tour the island and visit all the wonders it has to offer.
We stayed in the studio for five days and had the best time! View is amazing and surprised is every day over and over again. Area and building feels safe and nice shops and bakeries are nearby. Regina was a wonderful host and welcomed us. Studio had everything, a good bed!, lots of stuff for the beach, kitchen and shower. We would recommend this place to everyone!
Stayed here recently and enjoyed our time within the Studio.
The location is great only minutes from the airport. Regina was helpful and extremely nice.
We didn't rent a car but 2 days in we realized we needed one. I would suggest to get a car to travel to all the different beaches on the island.
Located not too far from the main section of Marigot and the food stores.
Excellent stay and excellent time.
This studio was a very good value. The location was perfect with restaurants, supermarket, and bakeries only minutes away. Regina made us feel right at home. I would recommend this location with a private beach and marina for a budget vacation.
Studio Marigot was the perfect place for us to explore the island of St. Martin. Next to a beach, free parking, walking distance to a grocery store (2 min), restaurants (5 min), and the shopping areas of Marigot (10 min) make it ideal for visitors with or without a car. We rented a car to be able to freely move to the more distant parts of the island. There is a magnificent view from the terrace to the bay and the hills on the opposite side of the bay. That view and the sound of the gentle waves down at the beach will nicely complement your breakfast or afternoon coffee.
The beaches are the most commonly visited places and there is a great variety of them - from large and busy (Orient Beach) to more relaxed (Friar's Beach) to exciting ones (Maho Beach with aircraft roaring just above your head before landing) to secluded ones (Happy Beach - accessible by foot only). Among the highlights of our trip was Pic Paradis for panoramic views. It is possible to get there by car but we took a trail from Lottery Farm. For 5 euro (7 dollars) you can hike the trails of the farm, including those to the peak. The trails are very well maintained and shady, offer beautiful views and plenty of mango trees along the way. There are also some ruins from an old sugar making facility and an abandoned well on the way - just enough to give you a flavor of the history of the farm. The hike itself is not lengthy but there are some steep and rough sections that require good footwear. Alternatively, you can park at Lottery Farm and hike the road to the peak for free.
We didn't have problems finding the place as the directions in the welcome package were very clear. The residence is well secured and the entire area is safe. The lady who met us was helpful and friendly - she gave us a quick overview of the studio, the culture of the island and some useful hints. The studio itself had everything we needed.
We would recommend Studio Marigot without hesitation.
Thank you for this wonderful place!
We had such a great time in St Martin and it was mostly thanks to this great little studio. It was quiet and peaceful over looking the beach, but also a quick walk from Marigot. It was a great central location from which to explore the island. The studio was perfect...inviting and relaxing. We called this vacation 'the best ever' and would stay at Studio Marigot again in a heartbeat.
My wife and I spent the first half of our honeymoon here and were honestly sad when we had to leave for Anguilla because our stay at Studio Marigot was so fantastic. It was the perfect size for the two of us and we even cooked a couple nights and had dinner on the perfect balcony overlooking the beach. The studio had everything we could possibly need from beach towels, an umbrella, and small cooler to a little tv with a great selection of tv and movies. Wifi was accessible from the balcony but we found that to be a great way to avoid the distractions of the outside world and enjoy our stay. We also felt extremely secure in our stay as the complex had a gated entry and a few keyed doors before getting the apartment and everyone we met in the complex was super friendly. The location may be this studio's unspoken shining quality as it is just a 5min walk into the center of Marigot and just 3min walk to a large grocery store with everything you could possibly need.
In summary, if we were to return to St. Martin, there is no where else we would want to stay.
We are at the center of the island. This is what we appreciate the most other than view, the beach at our feet, how quiet it is at night, and... and... ;) Restaurants, shops, supermarket, the nicest beaches and attractions are all close by. You are always at less than 20 minutes where you want to be!
- Marina Port Royal and its restaurant are at 10 minutes walk from the studio.
- Sarafina, a great bakery offering croissant and café au lait is at 10 minutes walk toward the port.
- Sailing, hiking, scuba diving, parasailing, boat rental and so much more...
- There are 34 beaches on St Martin. We we come on the island we try to visit most of them, something going at 2 different ones in the same day, but we can't do them all! The ones we prefer are: Baie Longue, Baie aux prunes, Baie Rouge, Happy Bay, Anse Marcel, Galion and Pinel Island.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 2 2017 - Apr 28 2018
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$219.54|
Sheets, towels. and house linens are changed every week.