|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Luxurious and Spacious - Fully new furnished 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, condo in a great location in Rancho Bernardo
Recent upgrades: Faster 100 mbs internet service with 120+ TV channels and phone
This is fully new furnished 2 bedroom/2bath condo unit (ground floor) is located in a heart of charming Rancho Bernardo. It is a well-maintained development in the peaceful Westwood community. Food restaurants, star bucks, banks, post office, shopping, groceries, and Costco are within either walking distance or 5-10 minutes drive! It is located off of the Rancho Bernardo Rd. exit and W. Bernardo Dr., easily accessed of I-15 freeway. Recently added 40 inch TV in master bedroom.
This unit is fully- equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new laminate flooring, newer paint, newer furniture and ceramic tiles in kitchen and bathroom. Central AC and Forced-Air Heat, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom vanity, large master bedroom with a queen bed and two big closet space with full mirror door, second bedroom with full and twin bed and large closet with full mirror door as well, a full-size stacked laundry unit in a private patio. Enjoy! new bistro set for outdoor relaxing, High speed internet and 47 brand new Sony Bravia LCD TV with HDTV in Leaving room and in Master bedroom with top 120 American channels. Just like your home!
The amenities include, a large swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a gazebo, lily ponds, kid's playground, a fitness center and a clubhouse. There are 2 parking spaces available one is covered (117) 25 feet from front door and one is open(56) 50 feet from front door.
Everything you need is here for your convenience —linens, dishes, cookware, kitchen towels, hand soap, body wash, shampoo, laundry detergent and many more for your entire stay.
We purchased this beautiful fully remodel condo unit in 2004. As a profession, I am in a IT as Software Engineer and my husbund is an Electrical Eng. We are looking forward to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for you and your family to enjoy your stay. Please let us know if you have any special request/suggestions and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
Daksha n Suren
The Owner purchased this condo in 2004
Rancho Bernardo is such a great place, 25 miles north of San Diego's bustling downtown and 10 miles from the beach! 10 minutes to Del Mar, 15 minutes to La Jolla, 20 minutes to Fashion Valley (shopping), 25 minutes to Downtown- San Diego. Great family community, beautifully landscaped. Easy access from major freeway's (15(1 minutes) and 56(5 minutes)). The condo is in a Gated community with swimming Pool and Jacuzzi. Great school district (Poway unified school district)
Very close to shopping, 4s Ranch shopping center, restaurants and north county mall. All attractions in San Diego within 15-25 minutes.
Easy access of 15 and 56 free way and you are a short walk and commute to all San Diego attractions.
PLACES TO HAVE FUN IN SAN DIEGO
1. The Gaslamp Quarter - Downtown San Diego, tons of restaurants (35 minutes)
2. Horton Plaza - Shoppers dream (35 minutes)
3. The Embarcadero - Sailboats Galore (30 minutes)
4. Seaport Village - Tourist's hot spot (30 minutes)
5. Petco Park - Take me to a ballgame (35 minutes)
6. Balboa Park - Picture perfect (25 minutes)
7. San Diego Zoo - Full day of fun (25 minutes)
8. Coronado Island - take a relaxing ferry ride (30 minutes)
9. Old Town Historic Park - Our Heritage (Awesome Mexican food)(25 minutes)
10. Point Loma - Go see Cabrillo Momument(25 minutes)
11. Mission San Diego - So quaint (20 minutes)
12. Numberous golf courses (within 5-15 mins)
13. SeaWorld - Here's Shamu! (35 minutes)
14. La Jolla - Awesome view, shops, restaurant and beaches (35 minutes)
15. Del Mar race track(35 minutes) 16. Mission Bay - Picnic, kayaking, jet ski(30 minutes)
17. Viejas, Barona casinos (within 45 mins)
18. Tijuana - Mexico has much to offer (1 hour)
19. Carlsbad Premium Outlet (25 mins)
20. Temecula Wine Country (45 mins)
1. The San Diego Wild Animal Park - north, 15 minutes
2. Seaworld - 30 minutes drive
3. Legoland - 20 minutes drive
4. Sea Lions at The Children's Pool - La Jolla
5. Birch Aquarium - It's awesome!
6. Children's Discovery Museum - This is cool! - Downtown
7. The Beach - Perfect weather ALL YEAR ROUND!!!
8. Reuben H. Fleet Science Center - Balboa Park
9. Disneyland (1.5 hours)
We really enjoyed staying in a condo for a month compared to a tiny hotel room for the same price. Super convenient location that was 2 minutes from the freeway, making it close to everything. The condo was clean, up-to-date and very comfortable. Side patio was small but handy to sit in and enjoy coffee or cocktails! Wish the wifi was a little faster but the dish tv had a dvr so we didn't miss any of our favorite shows or the Olympics. There is a 3% charge to pay by credit card that gets deducted from your Security deposit, but found out that this can be avoided by using an e-check. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed staying in this gated community and would stay again on our next visit to San Diego.
We stayed in the Rancho Bernardo area to be close to family and this place worked great for us as a home base.
- Great kitchen with a lot of basic staples and utensils
- Comfortable couch/sitting area with a lot of space
- Sony TVs and satellite with DVR in the family room and bedroom
- Beds comfortable and lots of closet space
- Washer/Dryer on the patio
- Lots of beach stuff, including chairs, towels and small cooler
- Great air conditioner
- Quiet complex with lots of amenities (BBQ grills, pool, small gym - best used for workout emergencies)
- Cleaning fee was a bit steep
- Took 3+ weeks to get considerable deposit back after we left condo
- Checkout time can be pretty firm if another group is coming right after your stay, clear in advance if need a late checkout
This property is a basic “starter” condo, run down and poorly furnished. It certainly cannot be described as “beautiful” nor is it “peaceful”, being adjacent to an entry stairwell and the main outlook is onto a busy car park. It provides very basic accommodation with few additional amenities other than a place to sleep. The kitchen is small, crowded, well-worn and minimal in almost every respect. We found perishable food in the refrigerator and cupboards. The patio is barely large enough to accommodate two people with a significant proportion of the space being occupied by the unsightly TV satellite dish. WiFi was quite fast but crashed frequently, leaving us blacked out for long periods. The TV was preprogrammed to record the summer Olympics and periodically automatically reverted to that channel while watching others. Before we checked out the owners tried to add an extra charge to the original quote to cover “credit card fees”. In addition there was a disproportionately large upfront charge for cleaning after our short 7-night stay but also an instruction in the condo for guests to launder the sheets and towels before leaving. The basic cost of the accommodation seemed reasonable based on the listing description but the additional charge and the cleaning fee anomaly changed our perception. So, overall, the condo did not meet expectations we gained from photos and descriptions on the VRBO listing. We would not recommend this condo to friends and family.
We had a great time! The condo had plenty of space and all the essentials we needed. Very pretty complex with nice pool and very nice playground for little ones. We would definitely rent again!
This is our second time staying at the condo. We like it so well we have booked it again for 2017. It is close to everything we like to do. It is clean, comfortable, feels like home. Jane Blaine, MN
A nice condo in a great area. Easy drive to 4S Ranch Commons, a great shopping area. The ponds and grass area are great for a dog walk, or a little picnic with your grandchildren. The turtles, fish and ducks make it a fun area! Easy to get on the 15 freeway as well. Condo feels very safe! Enjoy.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
28 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2018 - Mar 31 2019
28 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
$500 Refundable damage security Deposit ($1000 for 1+ month renter)
Minimum 6 month long term renter preferred.
Best Rate! Best Location! and Best Condo!!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.