|Space||900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
**SPRING BLOOM SPECIAL!!**
**$99/Night Rental Rate Through 6/15/2017-Non Holiday- 2 Nights Minimum Stay Requirement**
Cedar Haus #1174 is a quaint and cozy two story basic mountain cabin set back on a nice lot, with a basic kitchen that has your essentials, with appliances, cookware, and utensils, plus there is a cute dining table for family meals. The comfortable living room has nice furnishings, and a flat screen TV/DVD, a full bathroom in the hallway, and a charcoal BBQ is available on the back deck. Located within walking distance to the National Forest and hiking trails, plus is within a mile to Bear Mountain ski resort, the grocery stores, or the local Moonridge Zoo.
Bedroom 1: Full Bed, TV- 2nd Level
Bedroom 2: 3 Twin Beds- 2nd Level
Sorry NO PETS Allowed
1174- Cedar Haus
Although I in no way actually believe that Big Bear Vacations owners/administrators truly care about customer satisfaction, here's my feedback:
1. Paying the amount of money I paid for this cabin and for the cleaning of the cabin, I expected a nice decent and CLEAN cabin.
2. I appreciate that Louis got permission to move me to an upgraded cabin after I called regarding the cabin I had reserved regarding the absolute disrepair & dirtiness of that cabin
3. The 2nd, although much nicer cabin, still had issues with FILTHY windows, a sliding glass door that wouldn't open, another large slider with no screen door, another slider that could not be locked.
4. After speaking to some other people I found out that this is very common for Big Bear Vacations...overcharging for cleaning that does NOT happen
5. With a 4:00PM check-in and a 10:00AM check-out, one loses out of 6 hours of a weekend stay in an expensive stay.
5. I wasted hours upon hours of my brief trip waiting for these changes to occur, yet, when I asked for a late check-out, I was charged an additional $50 plus tax for these extra hours.
6. All in all, though I found the customer service people pleasant & helpful, it is clear their hands are tied when it comes to really providing the kind of service one expects at a high quality rental.
I had to work 6 DAYS to pay for this little trip, so yes, I had expectations of a NICE decent CLEAN cabin.
Needless to say, I was and am VERY disappointed with the level of quality of Big Bear Vacations and I will not ever use you again and I shall post my experience on Yelp to save other vacationers from having such a problematic & disappointing experience.
The cabin worked for being affordable over presidents weekend. There was no Wifi. The TV didn't work for hrs and all of a sudden came on out of no where. The cabin was very dark, the lighting was awful. The front porch was flooded, someone put out a narrow plank to walk on but it was extremely wobbly. There was only heat in the living room (there was a ton of extra blankets upstairs, but lets be real who knows when the last time they were washed). Convenient location so that was a plus. Its an older cabin and needs some upgrading.
Very special day with family. Awesome experienced. Will visit again