|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This is a beautifully maintained 2 bedroom/2 bath condo located within walking distance of the Ski Beech slopes. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a family vacation.
* sleeper Queen sofa in living room, 3 twins (bunk beds with extra mattress) and Double fold out couch/futon in downstairs bedroom, King bed in upstairs loft
* wireless internet, cable, smart TV (Netflix, Pandora, etc)
* full kitchen with stocked pantry
* books, guitars, board games
* family friendly - children's books, toys, sleds, highchair, pack-n-play
* remote controlled gas logs for the chilly winters
* 5,000+ elevation to keep you cool in the summer!
That's me, Graham, and my four (yes, four!) little girls. My lovely wife, Mary, took the photo so if you're keeping track, that's five women I live with...plus our two female dogs. I'm a lucky man!
Graham Horne purchased this condo in 2010
Among the best rentals I've experienced. Beautiful environment, luxurious living quarters, congenial and helpful hosts. Amenities, clean. Walking distance to 4 restaurants.
The property was perfect for our needs. We had a great weekend, easy access in and out, and even within walking distance of the slopes. I could go on and on about the property, but just stay for yourself, it was a great Condo rental!!
Overall, nothing to complain about. It is a bit further than i would like to walk to get to the ski slopes while wearing ski boots, but otherwise, we enjoyed our stay. Damage deposit was refunded reasonably quick. Would be willing to stay here again.
The Condo was very clean and the layout fit our needs perfectly. The only misleading item was in the second bedroom. The add spoke of a set of bunk beds and a double bed. The double bed was more of a futon or rollaway type bed with only a thin mattress. Knowing that we may have picked a different unit.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Beech Mountain. Although the weather was freezing when we arrived, the condo was warm and ready for us. We had one issue - our own ineptitude - with using the cable tv - and we called Graham who promptly responded. Great choice!
Family of four (+dogs) had a great weekend on Beech, and very comfortable stay here. Got frigidly cold outside, but we were warm and cozy by the gas fire place - plus kids loved games, wifi, and gameboy (go figure)! Thanks, we'll be back!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* pet fee is only applicable to those bringing pets
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: