You could be in Tuscany atop this private 10 acre, modern sanctuary, but you are nestled in the heart of Dry Creek Valley of Sonoma County, 20 minutes from the town square of Healdsburg, 1 1/2 hours from San Francisco.
Arriving at the property, you drive up the hill and take in the striking architecture not visible from the road. The glass front hints at the dramatic interior – rich materials, color and art. Inside you'll find the breathtaking, all encompassing views from every space – vineyards that wrap the hills, mountains in the distance, hawks that hover in the updrafts of the valley below. No need to go to Italy for this experience.
Designed by San Francisco architect Jonathan Pearlman, the design offers a “warm modern” ambiance. Specifically framed views of the vineyards, mountains and natural landscape expand the indoor/outdoor living experience. This home is well appointed for your extended visit.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and walls, with retractable panels to extend indoor/outdoor living between the living, dinning and kitchen spaces
- Fully equipped kitchen, including all integrated Miele appliances
- Main House - 1st floor guest bedroom w/king bed & bath w/shower; 2nd floor master bedroom w/king bed & bath w/separate shower and Japanese soaking tub
- 46” HDTV, with DirecTV; DVD Bluray player; Bose surround system (indoors/outdoors) w/iPod docking station
- Modern lighting and plumbing fixtures, and hardware
- Exquisite Finishes: slate, concrete, Calacatta marble, Italian ceramic and glass tiles, warm woods and steel create interesting textural combinations
- Modern Art Collection: abstract pieces to inspire you
- 10’ X 48’ salt-water, heated black-bottom, glass-tiled pool/spa; outdoor shower (in-season heating included: usually May 15th - October 15th; off-season heating usually October 16th - May 14th is optional w/daily surcharge; actual weather dictates the season)
- Extensive patios surround the pool/spa and a 2nd story deck with floating, clear-glass panels overlook the vineyards - perfect for morning coffee or evening cocktails
If you can pull yourself away from the sanctuary of our hilltop, the town square of Healdsburg is filled with great restaurants, art galleries, shopping and entertainment. 160+ wineries reside within the Dry Creek Valley, with additional wineries nearby in either the Alexander Valley or Russian River Valley. When you find your favorite libation(s), purchase and return home to settle in.
Our home is a wonderful retreat, best suited for sharing among individual friends and/or couples.
Sonoma County Compliance Requirements: Vacation Rental Permit Number: 18-0008; Property Manager Number: 18-0201; TOT Number: 3202N.
Keywords: modern, contemporary, Healdsburg, Hotel Healdsburg, Sonoma, wine country, H2 Hotel