|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Great Location!!! Close to Disney (4.5 miles), Universal, Seaworld and Convention Center!
* Beautiful Lake View in Gated community
* Newly Wood flooring in entire townhouse (old photos still show carpet)
* King Size Master room upstairs with inside bathroom
* Queen Bedroom downstairs with full bathroom
* Girls' room and boys' room with 4 twin beds upstairs to share one bathroom
* Bunk bed, foosball and TV as #5 bedroom with closet
* Wii provided with basic sport games. Please bring your own games!
* Sleeper sofa in Living room
* Private, screen-enclosed patios with hot tub and table/chairs for relax facing lake
* 4 TVs in living room, bunk-bed room and two master rooms
* Kids friendly with high chair, pack n play（2） and strollers, stairs fence for little kids
* Fully equipped kitchen with commercial cookware and dinnerware, rice cooker, slow cook, kettle, coffee maker, binder, 4-silce toaster
* Free Wifi, cable TV and phone free call to US & Canada
* Washer and dryer; iron and iron board
* All new and high quality liens and bedding stuffs with back-up comforters and blankets
* 1 -2 minutes walking to clubhouse to enjoy the pool, spa, movie-theater, pool table
* Safety Box provided
* Lake view, pool, spa and kiddie splash pool
* Two playgrounds
* Walking and jogging paths
* WiFi Internet access in the clubhouse and by the pool
* Large Kitchen to have a party, Pool table
* Gated access
* Clubhouse with theater. Large flat-screen to show your own movie
* Just minutes from the best Orlando Fl dining and shopping
* Next to the plaza which has Nike, Converse, Tommy clearance Outlet and Dollar Tree
* 3 minutes to Walmart, Samsclub and target
Keywords: Close to Disney, Seaworld, Universal, Convention Center, Lake-view, 5 Bedroom, Hot Tub, pool, movie theater, Wii, WiFi, free calls to North America locations
We are very responsible property owner. We are trying our best to make this townhouse comfortable for guests by providing what we can think of such as kids toys, games and equipments. All liens and bedding stuffs are new and wil be kept clean. You will find everything you need here. Welcome to our vacation home!!!
Lucia & Fan
Lucia purchased this townhome in 2010
I am a realtor and I know this location is the best for tourists to go anywhere.
Very kids friendly to have a lot of toys and games to play during vacation. We love kids and hope they enjoy and are happy outside home as well. And also we provide high chair, pack n play and stroller and many toys
Hi my name is nelsy Romero. We been at this property from July 2tojuly9 and is perfect has everything we need. The pool is so clean that kids enjoyed so much this place is packed with everything every time we have a question the owner answer always been there for us. So I recommend this place and we will like to come back again. Thanks.
Our family all met at this townhouse for a small reunion. It was neat and clean and had everything you could need for a weeks stay. The location was great ( close to many stores and restaurants ). Since we had 2 small children staying there, it was nice to have a couple of pack n plays for them to use. Lucia kept in touch with us early on. That was good since we had never rented a townhouse before and had a lot of questions. I would recommend this townhouse to anyone looking to stay in the Disney World area. There were some minor things we suggested to the owner and she wrote right back to us thanking us for our suggestions.
My family of 11 (5 kids and 6 adults) took a vacation to Disneyworld. This was our first time ever renting a house and we definitely lucked out. The house was clean and housed our big family comfortably. It was a close drive to Disneyworld and the beaches. We even found some time to take advantage of the amenities such as the pool, playgrounds, walking paths and the home theater! We had 4 kids under the age of 9 and they all had a blast! They especially loved the bunk beds and foosball table. The hot tub wasn't working well and the upstairs master bedroom's TV wasn't working, but Lucia was great at giving us a refund for this. We had so much fun in Florida and in this house that we decided to stay an extra day! Lucia was great to work with and extended our stay with no problem. We also felt safe in the gated community. Wal-Mart and SAMS were literally down the street so that made grocery shopping easy. I would definitely stay here again!
We had a pleasant stay at this vacation home. It is close to Disney (aprox. 10 minutes) and that is why it is perfect with Kids to start your Disney Marathon:-) Everything was clean, the interior is nice and you feel invited to relax after your exhausting days. When we come back to Orlando, we will choose this rental again.
The townhome was very nice and well equipped. It's nicely decorated. It's situated on the lake so A nice view. The neighborhood itself appeared to be mostly vacation rentals as we saw many other families checking in And out. It's about a 15-20 minute drive to Disney depending on traffic. Overall good value for the money. Perfect for my family.
We stayed at this condo at Coral Cay..the owners are beautiful people, they drove 1 hour to come and meet with us and the place was beautiful, they made our stay in Kissimmee excellent!!The owners were extremely helpful. I am already talking about going back and telling my familyand friends about this beautiful condo! Everything is very close, lots of restaurants, Disneys is minutes away, Walmart, outlets, groceries..minutes away..Excellent condo..thanks to the owners! (its home-away from home..and better)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 22 2016 - Nov 14 2016
4 night minimum stay
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 7 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.