About the property
- Townhome1700 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
Townhome, 5 BR+ Sofa bed, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12) Lake View Resort, theater
Great Location!!! Only 4.5 miles from Disney, Universal, Seaward, and the Convention Center! Super convenient and within walking distance to a large chain of convenience stores from a Nike outlet to Dollar Tree!
* Beautiful Lake View in a Gated Resort!
* Wood flooring entire townhouse (old photos still show carpet). Recently upgraded furniture in master bedroom and living room.
* King Size Master room upstairs with inside bathroom
* Queen Bedroom downstairs with full bathroom to accommodate seniors, handicaps, and babies
* Girls' room and boys' room with 4 twin beds upstairs share one bathroom (Jack & Jill style)
* Bunk bed, football, and TV as #5 bedroom with closet; Frozen-themed Tent and other accessories for little kids
* Wii & Xbox provided with basic sport games. Bring your own games for extra entertainment!
* Living room leather sofa can transform into a queen sofa bed
* Private, screen-enclosed patios with hot tub and tables/chairs for relaxation, facing lake
* 4 TVs in the living room, bunk-bed room, and two master rooms
* Kid-friendly furniture such as baby high chairs, 2 pack' n' play and strollers, stairs, and fence for protecting little kids
* Fully equipped kitchen with commercial cookware and dinnerware; rice cooker, slow cooker, kettle, coffee maker, binder, 4-silce toaster, etc.
* Free Wifi, cable TV and phone free calls to the US & Canada
* Washer and dryer; iron and ironing board
* All new and high quality linens and bedding with back-up comforters and blankets
* 1-2 minutes walking distance to luxury Disney clubhouse to enjoy the pool, spa, movie-theater, pool table, game room, etc.
* Safety Box provided
Gated Resort Description
* Lake view, pool, hot tub, and kiddie splash pool
* Two playgrounds
* Walking and jogging paths
* WiFi Internet access in the clubhouse and by the pool
* Large Kitchen enough to have a party, Pool table
* Gated access
* Clubhouse with movie theater. Large flat-screen display to project your own movie
* Just minutes from the best dining and shopping areas in Orlando
* Next to a huge plaza including Nike, Converse, and Tommy clearance Outlets, and Dollar Tree
* 3 minutes to Walmart, Sams Club, and target
Keywords: Close to Disney, Seaworld, Universal, Convention Center, Convenient, Townhouse, Lakeview, 5 Bedroom, Hot Tub, pool, movie theater, Wii, WiFi, free calls to North America locations
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
We are very responsible property owner. We are trying our best to make this townhouse the most comfortable for guests by providing everything we can think of to accommodate as many needs as possible, such as kid's toys, games, and equipments. All linens and bedding material are kept clean and exchanged regularly. You will find everything you need here. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us. We will appreciate your feedback and continue improving conditions for future guests. Welcome to our vacation home!!! Enjoy your stay! --Lucia & Fan
Lucia purchased this Townhome in 2010
Why Lucia chose Kissimmee
I am a very experienced real estate broker and after many years of researching property locations, I have found this location as the most convenient for tourists to go anywhere. This is also a very cost-effective rental and location that will suite all your needs. We are preparing everything we think you may need to be comfortable and feel right at home! Please let us know if you think we may provide more items to make you more comfortable.
What makes this Townhome unique
Very kid-friendly, including lots of toys and games to play during vacation at home. We love kids and hope they are as comfortable and happy away from home as possible. We also provide high chairs, pack n plays, strollers, and many toys. There is also a spacious porch outlooking a beautiful lake-view, as well as a Disney clubhouse featuring everything from pools to a hot spa to a movie theater. Additionally, it is within walking distance to a huge shopping plaza and some of the best dining locations in Orlando.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Our second time staying!
We are so thankful to Lucia for making our Christmas at their condo, filled with magical memories. She provided us a small Christmas Tree which was perfect as we were traveling with several little people! How magical to wake up Christmas morning too!
We did note that the house had new floors since we had last stayed, which was clean and new (just some small improvements needed between the kitchen and dining/living room). We were delighted that all the bedding has been updated just in time for our arrival. If we come back to the area, we will certainly stay again!
Thanks to your time to write a positive review! This encourages me to do better to make my guest happy to stay with any special request as I stay locally. It will be convenient for me to provide special item as possible. Good luck for the year! Lucia
The house needs some updating and some better cleaning. On the first day we removed our shoes and after getting into the house our socks were all black. The kitchen sink was slow and the security box was locked with no instructions on how to unlocked. Pluses: within a mile you can find a Walmart and Target
We absolutely loved it
I was somewhat nervous at what I would find when I reached the home I rented, but thank God it was exactly as described. It has all you need and more. We were a party of 12 and had enough space for everyone. All my grandkids had so much fun and being able to be altogether instead of separate hotel rooms was awesome. The community pool was nice and clean, the Jacuzzi at the home was a plus.
I definitely recommend Lucia's home.
Thank you Lucia for making our vacation a special one.
Thanks for your good comments! Welcome back next vacation!
Lucia - owner
Great accommodations, our entire group fit comfortably in the home
Great location, clean home. Everything we needed in the kitchen was provided. Noticed some Minor cosmetic repairs that may need to be done soon: railing on stairs had a piece of hardware that had fallen off, doorknobs on bedroom doors were loose. Moulding on kitchen floor coming off. We would stay here again!
Hi my name is nelsy Romero. We been at this property from July 2tojuly9 and is perfect has everything we need. The pool is so clean that kids enjoyed so much this place is packed with everything every time we have a question the owner answer always been there for us. So I recommend this place and we will like to come back again. Thanks.
Nice Vacation Home near Disney World
Our family all met at this townhouse for a small reunion. It was neat and clean and had everything you could need for a weeks stay. The location was great ( close to many stores and restaurants ). Since we had 2 small children staying there, it was nice to have a couple of pack n plays for them to use. Lucia kept in touch with us early on. That was good since we had never rented a townhouse before and had a lot of questions. I would recommend this townhouse to anyone looking to stay in the Disney World area. There were some minor things we suggested to the owner and she wrote right back to us thanking us for our suggestions.
Only 4.5 miles from Orlando's hottest attractions such as Disney, SeaWorld, Universal, Wet' n' Wild, the Convention Center, etc.