|Space||2,300 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Classic Naples beach house on outside, all new on the inside. Rent this Entire 5 star Home! Hundreds of flowers year round. BRAND NEW: kitchen, kitchen appliances, family room, lanai with grill, 3 bedrooms, new Master Bedroom with all new marble and porcelain Master Bath, six person dining area, parking right outside your front door, 200 ft from the best sugar sand beach in Naples, new flat screen HDTV, cable, WI-FI and total Privacy. All new porcelain floors. You'll fall in love with this dreamy beach home. Great for the whole family or a romantic getaway. Completely Furnished; beach chairs, pails and shovels for the kids, beach towels, beach balls, sheets, towels, silverware, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker…everything!
UPDATE ALERT: Take at look at our recent reviews. We prefer renting the January-April, 2015 period for a Full Month at a time. Long term renters shud contact us, or others, ASAP. Finding 30-90 day rentals is very difficult. (Of course we do still rent by the week)
Back to my home description !
Many call the location of this home the finest in all Naples. Fifty stores and restaurants on Naples most famous boulevard, Fifth Avenue, just two blocks away. You can't find another value at a location like this for twice the price !
No other location along the beach has old pilings leading out into the Gulf (see my photos). Pelicans perch on these pilings. They take off and land all day, you'll see them dive for fish...they always catch one and it's fun seeing them in their big 'pouch.' Seagulls bicker for spots on the pilings making for fun bird watching. Friendly Dolphins bob up just offshore….at times just 30' away! ...you and your children will Love It.
- SWIMMING is ideal. No hard shells or rocks to walk over as you get into the water, just soft sugar sand. Build sand castles, walk hand in hand along the beach ..and don't miss sunset..every night the sea turns orange and gold as the sun sets on Naples.
- the beach is SUGAR SAND, voted one of the Ten Best Beaches in America. Walk in the water and the bottom feels like walking on a plush carpet.
- you can fill up our 'beach stuff' carrier with our beach chairs, pails and shovels for kids, beach umbrella, sun tan cream, books, soft drinks and water and 'roll' it 200' to the beach.
- walk 20 minutes along the beach to a main attraction in Naples, the Naples Pier. Grab a hot dog, ice cream, a beverage, watch fisherman bring in catches.
- From the pier or the beach in front of your home you'll view dolphin's (think Flipper) coming to the surface. I've had them come to the side of my boat 'stand' in the water and beg for food ! They're amazing!
Rent a boat in town.
- this is the Sunset Beach! Every evening watch gorgeous sunsets that turn the clouds orange, pink..purple..spectacular!
- Spend Christmas/New Year out of the cold and on the beach !
The perfect beach home !
- All new porcelain tile flooring
- Perfect outdoor dining on screened lanai.
- His and her bicycles (Naples is a bikers paradise!)
- You can bike to the drug or grocery store, or near-by restaurants.
- Bike to the Brand New and stunning workout center and use any of nearly 100 workout machines, and when your done, swim in the Large, New outdoor pool.
- A few Naples Destinations: Hollywood 20 (new movie theater), Mercato: + restaurants, shopping, cocktails, dancing...and the plush new Silver Spot movie theater with Lazy Boy sized chairs, reserved seating and fine restaurants. SHOPPING:The Waterside Shops (DeBeers, Tiffany's, Hermes, Harry Winston and more common stores like Gap, Banana Republic) an Apple store. Discount malls, many shopping malls, restaurants set amidst beautiful pools, flowers and fountains.
- Third Street South shopping and dining, (5 minutes away)
- Fifth Avenue Dining and shopping (just two blocks away), Naples has hundreds of restaurants within a 10 minute drive
- Naples has more golf courses per capita than any town in the USA
- The Property:
There's dozens of coconut palms, and even an orange tree. Your free to gather and eat all you wish.
Did you know the locals think of Naples as 'Paradise' Please come and learn why.
Keywords: Beach house, bungalow, home
My first visit to Florida was to Miami Beach, around 1950. As the east coast of Florida became gridlock I drove west and discovered Naples. My wife, my children and my grandchildren adore Naples. We locals call it Paradise. We adore Old Naples, between Hy 41 (Tamiami Trail) and the Gulf, there's no congestion. This is the Most Valuable Real Estate on the entire West Coast of Florida and this home is in it's center. The magnificent Mahogany, Date and Royal Palm trees of 90 years ago are here. You can drive along lanes that are canopied with boughs of these magnificent trees. Walk, bike ride, stroll or take rides along Gulf Shore Blvd and Gordon Drive and view the most exquisite waterside mansions in all America. You're surrounded by $10 - 75 million homes. The wealthiest people in America vacation here for a reason. Come, learn why.
Victor purchased this house in 1999
I've come to Florida since the 1950's. In the 1970's we decided to travel to every city on the east coast of Florida from Ft Lauderdale to Key West. We found very crowded conditions. Today 9 million people live in Dade and Broward counties (Miami, Miami Beach, Ft Lauderdale, etc) The highways are choked with traffic. In 1975 we discovered Naples, on the west coast of Florida. Quiet, beautiful, uncrowded white sand beaches..an American Paradise. We came every year and in 1999 we bought this home. 2009 was the first year of rentals. We plan to retire and live in this paradise next year.
Your Naples rental is across the street from the beach, minutes from great grocers, a new CVS drugstore, two Starbucks, the most magnificent workout center and swimming pool you've ever seen, both 5th Avenue and Third St shopping and restaurants. Walk across the street to Naples best beach.
View Pelicans, Seagulls and dozens of shorebirds. It's always sunny, never any mosquitoes. You're surrounded by greenery; palms, shrubs and tens of thousands of flowers, especially the red or pink bougainvillea that surround this home. Eat fresh coconut right off the trees and pick and enjoy oranges directly off the orange tree. My wife and I love to bicycle, (bikes and electric pump are provided free) If you need to cool off after biking you can stroll across the street, swim in the surf or relax in the new Jacuzzi tub. Dine inside, or grill and dine outside on the covered lanai.
The weather has been perfect every day. We really hate to leave your home !
It's been a great vacation.
My wife and I rented this property March 1st until the 10th. We were in Naples to finalize some family estate business and to get some needed R &R. After you read this you may wonder why we stayed; well, spring break was on at the time and not a lot of options were available elsewhere after our discoveries. *The property is for sale "AS IS" so it needs some TLC. *Be advised there are three current construction projects on going on neighboring lots so your 7:30 wake up is assured***These facts was not disclosed by owner.*Quite apparent that the owners are looking to squeeze every dollar until property sold.* The house had an odor of pet upon opening the front door, being a pet friendly property, understandable but still, air out the place for the next renters plz!!*At the front door you'll find a screen door that doesn't quite fit properly and slams shut, the screens on the windows around the house have some holes in them as well, so if your looking to get a cross breeze with the slider door open to the screened in lanai better hope there aren't any bugs flying around or you'll have uninvited guests!***As for the lanai, lets just say it's very pet friendly, not people friendly as the concrete floor looked like it had been used as a kennel. Lanai was unusable!*The kitchen floor: We went and bought a box of Swiffer cloths just to keep, what we thought were clean floors, sand free if we happened to bring any in from the beach. The first Swiffer we used was BLACK after the first pass over the floor. This was after our first night in the house with minimal time in the kitchen only to unload some groceries into the refrig.*Speaking of not clean: You Are Being Charged a Cleaning Fee as part of your Rental Fee - someone's getting ripped off somewhere. * AC vents in house have rust*Master shower - light fixture wasn't flush to ceiling potential fire hazard*Beach chairs - rusty, old & dirty. *Umbrellas - (2) small blue one broken post - unusable* Larger multi colored - broken tilt button -Unusable*Bikes - both had flat tires. *** Documented all above with pictures.
***Contact number for 'property manager' not in service!! Owner's friend "Chris"dropped by @8:45am on day of departure (10AM checkout) inquiring"...when we were leaving?"
My husband and I stayed here in January 2017. This was an adorable home located a couple hundred feet from an amazing beach! The house was clean and accomodating. There more more than enough space for my husband and I. We were within walking distance to shops and restaurants. This home has everything you need and more. We will definitely be coming back! Thanks again Victor and Wendy!!! See you next Year!
My 4 grown children and I spent a week here. The home and location was perfect. Clean, spacious and within walking distance of everything. Thank you Victor as we plan on returning!
My wife and I and our 4 children stayed at this wonderful little beach house in Naples from Jan 9 through Jan 17. It was the perfect amount of space for our young family. The house had everything we needed to make it our home away from home. Above all the location is superb. The house is literally 200 feet from the beach, and the beach is simply wonderful. But you are also within walking or biking distance from the public library, shopping on 5th Ave, a variety of churches, and the Naples Pier. Being in a house versus a hotel room was so much better. The kids could get outside easily and burn off energy catching lizards and sorting their seashells. We could easily enjoy the fresh air. No hotels for us ever again when doing a vacation to Naples. Some things we really liked about the house:
1. All tile floor, this made us less paranoid about spills and let us easily clean up and sweep up any sand that got in (although be sure to rinse off down by the beach first).
2. The yard was really fun for the kids. You can't beat chasing lizards.
3. DVD player for the occasional family movie (but don't waste good beach time watching too much TV! - get those kids out there!).
4. Nice little screened in porch in the back.
5. Master bathroom was very new and very nice. (The other bathroom was very clean and well maintained as well.)
6. One floor - this is a really nice feature for young kids. No stairs for anyone to fall down.
7. Plenty of pots and pans. We ate in a lot to save money (4 kids remember!) and eat healthy.
8. Great pantry for storing your personal food. Plenty of storage in closets.
9. Plenty of beds for our family of 6. Everyone had their own bed.
10. Bikes and sand toys and sand mats and extremely large, soft beach towels provided for you!
We had a great time in your home. It was clean & very comfortable. We used your beach toys & cart. Everything worked great. We walked everywhere. Your house is very close to .... restaurants, shopping & beach. Thank you for sharing.
We stayed in this house for 5 days around Christmas time, 2011. The good, the bad and the ugly follow:
THE GOOD -
* The location is lovely. You aren't 200 feet from the beach, but you are 200 yards from a very nice, white sand beach. The beach has no vending or other disturbances and is a great place to spend time in the sun
* Fruit trees - There's a nice orange tree in the yard, and we picked fresh oranges and they were wonderful
* The weather - It was 80-85 every day we stayed
* The area is wonderful. You're just 9 blocks away from the Naples pier, and even fewer from Old Naples dining and shopping
* Having two bikes (man's and woman's) was very nice
* Nice enclosed patio to sit on, although one of pool-type chaises is broken
THE BAD -
* Bugs - we found large (and live) cockroaches in the house
* Mice - we found mouse feces in several places. The kick-plate for the dishwasher is gone, and someone has stuffed paper shopping bags under there. We saw several bugs head that way when we turned the lights on
* The chairs and equipment are dated. We used the carrier to take 4 chairs and umbrella to the beach, and two of the chairs were broken, and most of them are rusty at the hinges. Not a big deal, as there are about 6 chairs there look things over before you load them up and haul them to the beach
* The house is small, which is fine. But there is no "den" as noted in the listing. There is a master bedroom, a 2nd bedroom, and a 3rd room with a day bed/desk for internet work/TV
* The house smells of pets. There is a 2-3 inch crevice between the sliding patio doors and the dining room floor, and it is filled with pet hair and dirt. It was not very attractive
* Security - the lock on the sliding doors doesn't really work. There's an odd latch but it doesn't work, and there's a chain that goes on the bottom of the doors. However, there is "play" in the doors which would allow anyone to partially open the doors, remove the latch and chain and voila. Locks should work as designed
* We followed directions to use the TV and cable, but it didn't work much of the time. The TV simply "auto-scrolled" through a setup menu, and it was nearly impossible to stop this
THE UGLY -
* None really. The house is okay; you're not renting a new home, and you should take note. If you plan on spending time at the beach, golfing, shopping, riding bikes, etc., then it's a good place. I don't like finding bugs in multiple rooms, and being concerned about storage.
Both ritzy, and affordable shopping, 700 restaurants from The Ritz to McDonalds, art galleries, Naples Zoo, where the giraffes eat right out of your hand, Botanical Gardens, Swamp Buggy rides, more golf courses per capita than any US community, Private Everglades/ National Park Tours, boat to a gorgeous island for shelling and beaching..and everything you can imagine in this tropical paradise. See $10 to $50 million homes just within a few hundred feet of my home.. Extraordinary homes in America's wealthiest community. Not a day goes by without spotting a Ferrari, Bentley, Lambrogini, Rolls. Superb golf courses with great rates, 100's of restaurants.... High end shopping as well as discount malls. Tiffany's to Marshall's. Whole Foods, Cheesecake Factory, Great American Steak Houses like
Andre's. Stoney's, Capitol Grill, Flemmings, Ruth Chris. every chain restaurant is here
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 18 2017 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - May 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Please add the following to rates: 1. 10% Florida State Tourist Tax. 2. $125 cleaning fee 3. $400 Damage Deposit which will be returned within 15 days.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.