|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This little home is located on the back side of the main home. It has its own alley access, drive way and entrance. Perfect little house for young couple or someone on a traveling budget. All new furniture, flat screen television, wireless internet,very clean and cozy.
It is just 2 1/2 blocks from the Del Mar cliffs and minutes from Torrey Pines beach.
There is no ocean view from this unit.
Dogs friendly for an additional deposit and fee.
Minumum 3 nights.
Summers and track is one week minimum
Keywords: One Bedroom, Bath, Kitchen, Patio, Parking. Perfect for Young Couple on Budget.
This back house has it's own entrance, parking and alley access. Just 2 blocks from Torrey Pines Cliffs and Ocean. NOT walking distance to a beach. Beach is a 3 minute drive. You cannot see the ocean from this unit.
We do offer for a small extra fee transportation from and to airport and if you are interested in a tour of San Diego, this can be arranged for a extra fee as well.
We have available to you a private chef and massage therapist rates apply.
Del Mar is an incredible area. This home is located right off the old 101 Highway. Cruise the coast for miles. See what north county is all about.
Just about a half mile is downtown Del Mar. Shopping, dining, beaches, beautiful lifestyle...
This was a delightful getaway for my husband and I. Dee was very thoughtful in the details of her lovely little cottage. Its quiet and private, even though it is a guest house on the property. We had our own little oasis in Del Mar. We look forward to a return visit.
This was ideal for our situation, we had overflow overseas visitors and needed a spot to extend our hosting ability nearby with a walkable location. Dee was a delightful host, so friendly and accommodating to our family, making them feel very much at home. The garden and space is quite private and quietly off the road. Perfect for a couple. They are already planning their next visit. Thanks Dee!
We're repeat offenders. Stayed here a year ago; liked it so much we came back for seconds.
For my vacation, I was only looking to get away to some place comfortable near the beach in San Diego. This place is near the beach, yes, but it is far from comfortable. To be honest, the pictures were genuine, but they didn't show the entirety of the rental.
(1) The place is jerry-built; looks like it once was a small 20x10 backyard shed which has been added on to at least twice; everything about it is below code, especially the electricity. The bathroom is particularly bad - no vent, so it retains odors and humidity.
(2) The place is very small, inside and out (although the bedroom is of decent size). The interior size was not a problem for me, but I chose it partially because it said it had a yard where my dogs could play outside. In fact, the majority of this tiny, steeply-terraced space is taken up by the owner's vegetable garden, which she politely asked me to keep my dogs out of.
(3) The place sits in a hollow, about 8 feet below grade, and the part-step, part-incline entrance is not up to code. I'm a big man with old knee injuries, and it was a real struggle to go in and out.
(4) The bathroom toilet is ballerina-sized. 'Nuff said.
(5) The owner (Dee) is a very nice woman and cares about the comfort of her guests. However, she comes in and out of the property daily to tend to her garden. There is no privacy at all.
To sum it up, I wouldn't return.
Cozy little casita was great for a getaway. Great location! Dee was a great Hostess!
The cottage could use a bit of an upgrade in the bathroom. although this property is perfectly priced for it's location and amenities. The owner is extremely friendly and hospitable. We truly enjoyed our stay!
2041 Del Mar Hieghts Rd., Del Mar, Ca.91901.This unit is very popular during the Del Mar Track Season! We are just minutes from Torrey Pines Golf course, downtown Del Mar, and the race track. Hop on the 5 South and your just 15 minutes from Downtown San Diego. Shopping, restaurants, beaches and more. Del Mar is an incredible place to be!
We do offer fro a small extra fee transportation from and to airport and if you are interested in a tour of San Diego, this can be arranged for a extra fee as well.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2016 - Sep 11 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
There is a $25 fee for pets to stay with you.The general rules of the house are to respect my home/things/neignhbors as if they were yours. It is my "home" and I am opening it up to you so please leave it the way you found it.
No overnight guests, unless approved by owner in advance, as extra guest are a extra charge.
No smoking inside please !!! Outside only.
Also,no extreme "partying" or smoke
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.