|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
CALL TODAY FOR SPECIAL OFFER! AVAILABLE NOW for the discriminating traveler who appreciates the best! Quite simply the prime vacation location on the beach in Costa Rica! This is the only corner penthouse on this beach for unparalleled views! Horizontes Del Mar, an exquisite luxury condominium complex is located right on the beach in the quiet, upscale community of Playa Langosta. Perfect for a family, couple, friends. Less than 1 mile south of the fun, lively and festive surf town of Tamarindo, it's close enough to enjoy memorable nights out, yet just down the road enough to return to relax, escape and get a good nights sleep afterwards!
TOP TEN REASONS TO RESERVE THIS VACATION SPOT NOW!
1. Location, location, location - This is the best location in one of the finest buildings in the most sought after location! Quite possibly the only place in magical Langosta where you can soak in your hot tub on your private terrace and sip a fruity cocktail surrounded with unparalleled views of a spectacular sunset over the majestic Pacific Ocean. Then wake up in a comfy bed with 180 degree views of the Costa Rica sunrise! Honestly, this is essentially the 'corner office' of a fabulous condominium complex - one of the finest in Costa Rica and this is the only unit with a hot tub on a private deck. So you can book a massage on the beach in front of the building and then soak in your hot tub for a most completely relaxing afternoon!
2. Your Luxurious Home Away From Home - Your 3 BR and 3.5 BA penthouse is architecturally stunning, beautifully-appointed and fully-equipped with A/C, Cable TV, DVD, high speed internet, washer/dryer, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and travertine showers and marble countertops in the bathrooms. There are vaulted barrel ceilings, recessed lighting, grand pillars and beautifully painted tiles. The occasional pieces and artwork was collected from local artisans because when you are spending time in this beautiful country, you want to look around and appreciate the culture of its people!
3. The Great Outdoors - You'll ooh and aah over the outside spaces! This is not a huge impersonal condominium complex. The property is quaint and well maintained. Wave to the gardener who always seems to be working his magic. The grounds are peppered with all sorts of unique and colorful and fragrant orchids and many other lovely fauna and trees. Its' well-manicured grounds offer a green and rainbow-colored lush background as you sit at the sparkling lap pool with a view of the ocean just steps beyond. So lovely! In your own space, you will enjoy sliding the doors open from the great room to a large terrace with incredible views - a great spot to dine or to curl up with a good book. The private upstairs master bedroom has its' own private terrace with a hot tub, unforgettable views and a Juliet balcony. The second bedroom opens up to the lower terrace and the third bedroom has a Juliet balcony. Even in the kitchen when you are making your morning coffee, there is a little window with a lovely view of striking flowers. Everywhere you turn, it is just so pretty...
4. Safe and Sound - Although Costa Rica is a peaceful country, the entire complex is walled and gated with friendly security guards at the front gate at all times. Even the beach has a gate to enter the property. Your unit also has a lock box for any valuables you bring with you. So rest easy... P.S. Those friendly security guards can also call you a cab if necessary and they will wave you in and out of the secure parking area with your rental car or scooter.
5. Legendary Surfing Just Steps Away - At this location, you'll find yourself steps from one of the best surfing beaches in the world. Whether you are an accomplished, well-traveled surfer (in which case you already know its' reputation) or a novice surfer or a parent who has agreed to surf lessons for your teens, this is the spot! With some of the finest surf instructors on the planet in your own backyard, there's no time like the present to Hang Ten!
6. Natural Beauty and Ecotourism - Costa Rica is the birthplace of ecotourism. It is home to endless wildlife spotting and leisurely hikes and tours to take in the stunning natural beauty that abounds. Whether you're looking for a relaxing tour of the rain forest to spot the amazing butterflies and a family of howler monkeys or chasing an adrenaline rush of four wheeling or zip-lining over the forest canopy or you want to explore the bubbling, quaking Arenal volcano, our contacts will lead you in the right direction to book an unforgettable adventure!
7. One For All - This condominium has broad appeal for any type of vacationer. Whether a family, a romantic getaway, a couples' retreat, a girls' bachelorette escape or a guys' surfing trip, this is the perfect setting and will be comfortable for your trip.
8. Feast On - There are four restaurants within walking distance and a small grocery for all your immediate needs. Nearby Tamarindo is known for it's fabulous restaurants. The area is a popular draw for chefs and each has his/her own style, specialty and setting - so fun to try them all! Whether you crave Tico cuisine, Argentinian beef and the best sangria, local fresh seafood specialties, sushi or italian comfort food, you'll be happy with the offerings. If you prefer to cook and dine at home, your kitchen is well-equipped to prepare your feast and the larger, modern Super Mercado is a 10 minute car or taxi ride and you will have the best table with the best view in town on your own private terrace!
9. We Love to Share Our Tips! - As owners, we are frequent visitors and this is our home sweet home when we are there. So feel free to ask us for some ideas on how to make the most of your trip. We are foodies and love to recommend our favorite restaurants as well as suggesting adventure trips and excursions and the best way to get around. We'd love to save you hours of pouring through outdated travel books and endless web sites.
10. Great Value - This is the right place for your next vacation! The rental rates are very reasonable. Please feel free to contact us to discuss long term rates or special occasions. You will love this trip and make lifelong memories!
Note: We also own and rent another unit in the building. If this unit is rented, please look at VRBO#618112 as it is a similar unit without the hot tub on the upper deck and is really lovely!
We just spent a fabulous week in this gorgeous condo and can't say enough about it. We found the location to be just perfect. it is just outside of the main center of Tamarindo. It's close enough to the town center that we could walk to it along the beach or along the road, but yet a little outside of the hustle and bustle. The people were very warm and friendly. Mike, the owner, and Lola, the property manager, were very responsive and easy to deal with. The property description is true and accurate. It really does have fabulous views! We enjoyed beautiful sunsets over the ocean while sitting on the covered terrace. I can't say enough good things about this condo. I highly recommend it.
Our week long stay was too short! We love Horizontes del Mar. The property was awesome, our I do was awesome & the staff was exceptionally helpful & friendly, from the management office to the lady who did the housekeeping. We totally recommend staying here.
Horizontes del Mar is only a mile from town, so we walked everywhere or rode the rented bikes.
Can't say enough good things about our stay. Already looking at flights for our next trip. Thank you!
There were no surprises with this condo, it was exactly as the pictures represented. A little more removed from the town than I thought but really enjoyed the quite beach compared to the busy stuff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Absolutely beautiful grounds. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Tamarindo. The managing company was very responsive on any questions and provided great service for our tours. Can't complain about anything.
The property was clean and comfortable. The owner, Mike was easy to get s hold of and very helpful in giving us tips on finding surfing spits and fishing charters. Location is perfect away from the busy downtown area but close enough to drive into for restruants and entertainment. I would stay here again.
Typical low water pressure which seems to be par for many properties but, can get the job done.....Nice overall property which is private and quiet.....However, the Hot Tub displayed in the VRBO advertisement does not work at all.....I peeked under the skirt and the control panel is missing numerous components which explains why it just sits there and looks good for an ad pic but, thats all.....Don't rent based on the Hot Tub off the Master suite. Also, the Master is a king bed and the other rooms both have two single beds, which was hard to ascertain based on the description and pics @ VRBO....
This condo property was exactly as describe. The entire condo was clean and neatly arranged. It really made for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. The owner and management staff we all very helpful answering all questions very timely. The surrounding were just beautiful and well maintained. Also, the area was full of enjoyable side excursions and arranged as requested by the very nice management staff. We have already recommended this property to other friends and plan to come back ourselves.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.