|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The perfect home away for familes that enjoy nature at their own pace. The place has a big living area and balcony to enjoy among family and friends. The complex have 2 pools and 3 beach access to Seven Seas, Playa Escondida and walking distance to a world renowned Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan with its Bioluminiscent bay. Nearby El Conquistardor Resort offers lots of dining options, casino, golf course, tennis courts. Just a 2 minute drive and you will be at Las Croabas Village a tourist and restaurant area where you can take water taxis to the small cays off the coast of Fajardo like Icacos and Palominitos. From the ports of Fajardo and Ceiba you can take the Ferry or Plane and go to the larger islands of Vieques & Culebra. The El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest is just a 15 min drive. Fajardo is a big town with many conveniences like, shopping malls and hospitals and nearby Canovanas has an Outlet Mall with major brands of stores just 30 min drive.
This property was perfect for a family of 5! We weren't in each other's way and had a great time! It was close enough to the pool where we trusted our kids to go alone! The kitchen is great, living room, and all the bedrooms. The beach is really close, not even a minute away! It was a great time!!
We really enjoyed our stay in this condo - it was clean and there was so much room - we had four adults and four children, so we maxed out the bed space, but never felt like we were crowded at all. The pool was great, very clean and just the right size and depth for our kids. The laundry was a plus, as were the beach toys. The kitchen was well equipped, we cooked almost every night and enjoyed eating on the balcony. Once we got our bearings the drive to the grocery store was easy. The ceiling fans were all we needed to keep cool, the breezes coming in from the shore were great and also kept the bugs away.
Jose had to go beyond the call of duty with us - we unfortunately lost some keys AND left some jackets behind in a closet - he handled both with good grace and mailed the jackets back to us promptly. Sorry again, Jose!
As for activities, we really enjoyed kayaking in the bioluminescent bay and the tour of the Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve, which is walking distance from the condo. You have to make reservations for a paid tour, but it was very interesting and worthwhile. Walking along the beach in the reserve is permitted anytime and is where we spent a great deal of time - if you are up for it, walk about a mile up the beach to the rocks for a quiet beach with no waves and lots of conch shells, great for kids.
We also spent time in El Yunque, which is an easy drive.
Overall the condo was just what we needed and exactly as advertised, and helped to make our vacation very enjoyable.
My wife and I just stayed at this wonderful condo Villa in February 2011 over Valentine's week. The place is impeccable and the owner Jose Reyes was great through-out arrangement s and the visit. This included helping with diections after a late evening call on arrival when we got lost in the rain [only time it rained during our visit]. In the daytime it was obvious how easy it is to find.
About the Condo:
* Spacious and everything seemed brand-new. We were not lacking for any comforts of being in our own home- the pictures on the HomeAway site are just how it looks.
* Every time we needed something, we found it somewhere in the Villa. This included many items to go to the beach like chairs, mats, etc. Some may have been left by previous visitors- I left a pair of water shoes for someone to enjoy in the future
* Has full washer/dryer/laundry room sink, which reduced amount of items we had to bring and place to wash-off shoes/etc. after beach or other local adventures
* Good water pressure in the Villa showers
* Weather great when we stayed: no bugs or mosquitoes!
* Excellent balcony with view of Palma Vista Villa pool and beach in the distance. Beach view partially blocked by Palms on Beach that provide great shelter from the sun during the day so we didn't mind
* Pool and grounds also extremely tidy and clean and kept that way by maintenance. Only 4-5 other occupants while we were there so had pool to ourselves.
* Comes with two dedicated parking places, plus Villa car and walking gates for security.
* It really is just across the street from the Seven Seas beach. Hardly any waves due to break in distance so exellent swimming and wading. Locals there were wonderful, plus Lifeguard.
* Nature reserve is literally down the street a hundred yards
* 1/4 mile from several fantastic restaurants with incredible seafood. Same place you can get kayak or boat to see the Nature Reserve Biolumincesant bay. Recommend you use Captain Charlie's- recomended by owner Jose- electric boat for leisurely visit to the bay (and beware of moon schedule for best viewing)
* Centrally located for all Fajardo provides: 30 minutes to get to the Rain Forest: we did excellent Zip Lining at entrance, plus easy Big Tree Trail hike to La Mina falls: awesome!
* Also close to boats or flights to the incredible islands off east coast.
We look forward to returning again, seeing more of Fajardo, and will stay at Jose Reyes' wonderful Villa when we do!
We were a family of 5 who stayed at Palma Visata for 3 nights in December 2010. The apartment was spotlessly clean and well furnished with brand new appliances, linens, towels, etc. There were many nice little touches such as fresh coffee, bottled water in the refrigerator and laundry detergent. We had already been on the road for several days when we arrived and made full use of the washer/dryer.
The apartment is across the street from a local beach and just down the road from a beautiful nature preserve, which we would highly recommend (online reservations required). The apartment is close to many good, authentic Puerto Rican restaurants. We also appreciated the apartment's convenient location for trips to San Juan and El Yunque.
The owner, Jose, was very friendly and helpful.
I've stayed in a lot of hotels for business over the years and I find a condo apartment like this to be much more relaxing and convenient for a vacation and it costs less than renting two hotel rooms.
We traveled with a group of high school students to Puerto Rico (I am a teacher) and could not have asked for a better place for us to stay. Our group had mostly 14-18 year olds, mid to late 20's, and right up to 62. We rented a couple of condos. This is a small community of condos, making it more of a home feeling, without the worries of a crowd. Jose was so helpful before we got to PR, and had a packet of info and things to do around town at the condo, and also gave us his number in case we needed anything.
The condo was large, 3 nice bedrooms, 2 full baths, a wonderful open concept kitchen/living room. The place was spotless and fully stocked with much more than the basic amenities. The washer and dryer are right in the condo. They have a nicer kitchen then the one I have at home.
The grounds at the condo are also wonderful. There is a pool with a nice yard area. It has an outdoor grill/ kitchen area, playground, shower, and bathrooms. You can see directly to the pool from the condo's front balcony area. Parking was inside the community and each condo got 2 spots. Samuel, the gardener that came daily, was so wonderful with us. He helped us with all our questions and was always smiling.
Right out your front door or around the corner-
The beach is across the street
bioluminescent bay kayaking right down the street
other adventure trips leave from the bio place as well
katamaran snorkeling full day trips right down the street
close to fairy to Culebra (3rd best beach in the world) and Vieques
supermarkets and shopping
the emergency room is down the street
El Yunque rainforest 15 min away
horseback-riding at a ranch about 15-20 min
San Juan 45-50 min
thank you again for a wonderful stay in Puerto Rico. I couldn't imagine a better fit for our group, everyone left thrilled.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
1 Time Cleaning Fee for 1 Week or Less. For Longer period consult Owner.
US $200.00 Security Deposit required for all rentals. Must be recieved 2 weeks prior to reserved date. Security Deposit will be held after inspection of the unit minus any deductions for damages.
Full Payment Must be made 7 days prior to arrival at property.
Accepts payments trough secure PayPal.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.