|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This is the perfect home. 'Aldea Thai unit #204. Enjoy this spectacular, new, luxury 2 Bedroom 2 Bath second floor condo in the center of Playa Del Carmen overlooking the most popular beach in town. This unit is located directly on Mamitas Beach road a few steps from the beach. The Aldea Thai two bedroom and two bathroom suites are professionally furnished and decorated with all the amenities as well as offering Caribbean views. The building is suitable for family or friends gatherings with it's spacious common areas and the fantastic swimming pool with swim-up bar. The private bedrooms each have their own bath and LCD flat screen tv.
A deluxe getaway in a deluxe building makes this a deluxe vacation home. Come and enjoy!
While this property is beautiful, well maintained and has a good location, I do not recommend this unit for several reasons:
1. This unit sits above and across from at least 6 bars and beach clubs that BLAST music until 4am. We did not get any sleep even with the sliding glass door closed. This is a huge problem.
2. Technically it is not "on" the beach. It is adjacent to the beach and 2 beach clubs that charge you to use the facilities
3. This unit overlooks the street and is not relaxing. It is like being in the middle of a party 24/7
4. The property company was not responsive to the most basic needs. When we ran out of the 2 rolls of toilet paper they had in the apt, they would not allow the maid service to give us any additional rolls explaining that because it was a condo, we needed to supply our own. When I pointed out the I have been renting condos for years and never had to supply my own toilet paper, the property manager was very rude. I had to push back several times before getting some toilet paper.
5. FYI that this building does not have ovens so don't make the same mistake we did which was purchase food at the grocery store on the way to the condo without realizing it didn't have an oven. What condo doesn't have an oven?
6. The units has not even the bare minimum of kitchen supplies. 2 warped frying pans ,a spatula and a wine opener was about it. Just signs posted everywhere reminding us that if we broke anything we would be fined.