|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
All Guests MUST speak with us to book this luxury villa AND for the most accurate rate. We WILL NOT accept booking requests without speaking to you first. Please DO NOT click on REQUEST TO BOOK button until instructed to do so by one of our villa specialists.
CALL TODAY for most up to date calendar, for the privacy of our guests we do not publish a public calendar. 480-498-8113
All pricing is baseline pricing which will go up or down based on availability, seasonality and overall demand. inquire by phone or email to get the current rates for your travel dates.
This home can range from $2,000-$4,000 per night
WHY BOOK WITH HOLIDAY RENTAL:
• Five Star Check-in by a Villa Ambassador
• Fully Equipped Homes with Luxury White Hotel Linens and Amenities
• Daily Maid Service Included
• Professionally Managed with Full Time Guest Services
• Basic Concierge Service Included, Additional Full Service Concierge Available
KEY POINTS ABOUT THIS HOME:
• One of a kind infinity pool
• Private Views of Entire Phoenix / Scottsdale Valley
• Home Theater seats 16
• Pool Can Be Heated at an additional cost of $150 per day (must be entire stay)
• Rollaway beds are available at a cost of $150(each) for the stay
• Baby Supplies Available Upon Request (Pack & Play and Booster Seat, stroller at additional cost)
• No Bachelor Parties
• No Weddings or Other Events
• Must be 33 to Book Home
• Valid Credit Card Required for all Incidentals
GUESTS GUIDE TO THE LOCATION:
• Old Town Scottsdale - Shopping, Dining, and Nightlife = 6 min (Less than $10 Uber ride)
• Phoenix International Airport = 15 min (Less than $15 Uber ride)
• Talking Stick Casino = 15 min (Less than $15 Uber ride)
• Waste Management Open = 20 min (Less than $20 Uber ride)
• Golf – 10 courses within 5-10 minutes
• Nearest Gym with Tennis = 5 min (Less than $10 Uber ride)
• Spring Training Stadiums
o Giants Stadium = 6 min (Less than $10 Uber ride)
o Cubs Stadium = 15 min (Less than $20 Uber ride)
o Diamondbacks/Rockies = 15 min (Less than $15 Uber ride)
it is the definition of luxury and in the middle of everything
to many to list but lets start with daily maid service that is included
We have been traveling to Scottsdale from New England for years, each time staying at homes that looked great on the online, but were never quite as good as advertised. This Camelback home is far more spectacular then website portrays it. There is no better way to watch the sunset, then sitting in the hot tub overlooking Scottsdale and Phoenix. Unless of course you want to watch it from the roof top deck, drink in hand, sitting on couch by the fire pit. Three words to describe this home: Off the charts. Can’t wait to come back next year. Joe
We were so over the moon and so happy in your beautiful place! The kids were crazy excited to play on the chipping and putting greens all day. Your home is so beautiful. We celebrated family birthdays by grilling burgers and eating as the sun set. We ate at 7 wonderful restaurants in Scottsdale, basked in the starry sky at night and the sun during the day. It will truly be one of my "happy places" that I wander to in my mind when the harsh mid-west winters set in. More than once, each of us has said "This is this best vacation ever!"
Perfect getaway. Very relaxing, we hardly left the property the entire weekend. The home and lot were much more than we expected from viewing the photos. Great location!!!
Incredible views in front of you with a mountain behind you. The pool is awesome and there's plenty of deck space to hang out. We loved spending our days out by the pool listening to music and the sound of the waterfall built into the side of the mountain.
Great house with tremendous views! The host was great and attentive to all our needs. I would recommend this home to any and all vacation goers.We felt like royalty with all the amenities and the chef they recommended was superb.
Two Great Homes - Both homes were amazing Ryan, thank you for the golf kart and having the maids come help out a couple nights.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 28 2017 - Mar 30 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$500 + Tax|
All guest looking to book the home must speak with the owner before renting the home or the booking will not be complete. Please call the Owner and book today!