|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Fully Furnished 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Penthouse in the heart of Downtown Vancouver.
* This unique penthouse is nearly 2,000 sft on the 29th and 30th floors.
* Amazing views of the ocean, snow capped mountains and city.
* The penthouse has a beautifully laid out duplex plan.
* Huge 550 sft private rooftop deck and two balconies.
* Amenities include a Swimming Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna.
* Fully equipped gym with the latest exercise equipment.
* Offers top quality stainless steel appliances, in suite laundry, hardwood floors.
* Free Secure underground parking for one car, with ample paid parking available.
* Equipped with one 60' and two 47' LED TVs, Bose Home Theatre, 2 Blu Ray Players & PS3.
* Free High Speed Internet with Fax and printer.
* Sleeps 6 to 8 persons in 3 Queen beds and 1 Sleeper sofa.
* Two Bedrooms are air conditioned.
This beautiful modern stylishly decorated Penthouse is located:
* Close to the dining, shopping and entertainment district.
* Across from the Roger's Arena and BC Place Stadium.
* Next to Tinseltown Movie Theatre, Costco and T&T Supermarket.
* Steps from the Stadium Sky Train Station.
* Fresh Slice Pizza, a Sushi Place, a Dessert Place, Quiznos Subs, Blenz & Starbucks Coffee located right under the building.
The following attractions are also within walking distance of the property:
1) Gastown Entertainment, Restaurant & Nightlife District: (Gastown dot org) - 3 Blocks away.
2) Canada Place & Olympic Flame: Canadaplace.ca - 15 minute walk
3) Robson Street: Robsonstreet.ca - 10 minute walk
4) Sun Yat Sen Park: (Vancouverchinesegarden dot com) - 2 Blocks away.
* Please note that this property is rented out for staying purposes only, and cannot be used to host parties or events of any kind.
Keywords: Penthouse, Luxury Apartment, Luxury Condo, Upscale Condo, Apartment
* Excellent Location in Downtown Vancouver. * Adjacent to Sky Train Station - No Car Required.
* Unique Penthouse on two levels with amazing views of the ocean, mountains and city. * Amazing Views of Ocean, City & Mountains. * Walk to Shops, Restaurants and Nightclubs. * Close to Convention Center, Canada Place & Gastown.
My wife and I brought our teenagers on a vacation to Vancouver and we loved this Penthouse location. We were able to walk to multiple sights and the views from the balcony and living room were unbelievable. The hosts were very accommodating to our needs and the house was equipped very well. We would definitely be back in the winter to enjoy the walk across the street to the hockey stadium!
Great location-can walk to many sites or take a train which was 2 blocks away. Grocery, liquor store and 7-11 across the street. The hosts were accommodating for early and later check out. Unit was very clean.
The central city location allowed us to walk everywhere in town. Yes, it's in a somewhat transient neighborhood, but I had no issues walking alone in the mornings and we never felt unsafe. We had three adult children with us, and we enjoyed playing family card games on the rooftop table (the lighting needs some attention, however).
It was rather hot mid July, and only one of the a/c units works. (the one in the master bedroom flipped the circuit whenever it was turned on, even if nothing else was on). It cooled down at night, but it was noisy with all the doors open (sky train is a block away and sirens go off frequently). The night before we arrived, there was a water issue which interrupted elevator use for a few days. The owners were very apologetic and accommodating, and offered a discount if we still wanted to stay (and walk up the 29 floors, which turned out to be good practice for the Grouse Grind). Communication with the owners was excellent from the beginning. Book early if you want to stay - it's a popular unit!
This could be an amazing apartment. Has amazing views but the location on the edge of Chinatown and the presence of homeless beggars on every corner makes walking around a little intimidating. With 2 retired ladies in our party we relied on our hire car to move about the city. In addition, the apartment was uncomfortably hot and there is no air conditioning, only a few fans which just blow the hot air around. Impossible to sleep. As a result, we could only use the apartment to rest and shower as it was unpleasant to remain indoors for any period of time. The balcony on the roof needs a bit of TLC. Only one light out of six actually worked. The once-attractive plants were dead from lack of water and the fence panels need a good wash down or re-paint, and some weeding needed up there too!! The whole place felt uncared for. Not good value at the high prices charged.
We live in Langley but wanted to show our friends from Toronto and Winnipeg a Vancouver weekend. No disappointments here, we had a great time and everything was top of the line.
I rented this Penthouse for a bachelorette weekend getaway. I kept what the place looked like a secret from the other women and when everyone got there they were BLOWN away. The views are amazing, and the private balcony on the roof is truly the icing on the cake - we ate all of our meals up there. There were 8 women (2 per bed, one on the big couch and one on the futon)- there were extra sheets and blankets for the sofa-dwellers, and it all worked out great. We were able to walk all over the City, no cars needed. The owners were very responsive and helpful, and though they were busy the day of my check-in, they arranged for another person to be there to let us in upon our arrival and give further instructions. If I find myself in Vancouver in the future I will definitely try to stay here again - a highly recommended rental!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$114 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$687|
Please note that our rates are in US Dollars as follows:
September to April: USD600 per night and USD3,600 per week.
May to August: USD700 per night and USD4,200 per week.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.