Welcome to villa HKK-445, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 10:16 AM.
villa 445 is a unique 2 bed / 2 bath suite with an inner courtyard ocean view. Sit on your private lanai and stare off into the sunset looking at Molokai Island and enjoy the cool breezes. Views of the pools, open green spaces, and endless Pacific Ocean will greet you at every turn. During the whaling season, you can sit back with a refreshing beverage and welcome the magnificent humpback whales from the comfort of your suite.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 8 nights 04/25/2017 - 05/03/2017: $329/nt (regularly $369) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 5 nights 05/09/2017 - 05/14/2017: $329/nt (regularly $369)
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Excellent resort, great location.. grocery and good eating in walking distance, everyone is very friendly
strongly recommend this facility and KMA.
We had an awesome experience. From the time that we booked to the day we left we were amazed and how easy everything was. The unit we stayed in was everything that we expected and more. The grounds at the Honua Kai were amazing and we felt like we really got what we expected. We will stay here again.
Our family booked this unit through KBM Hawaii and we had the most fantastic time. This unit was beautiful, sweeping views of the ocean and located near everything in the resort. Our only suggestion is for an adjustable shower head to reduce the flow of water. Other than that everything was perfect and we hope to return soon!
I would highly recommend booking your vacation thru KBM. From the moment I called and said what I was looking for there was an email giving me locations, prices and pics. Then I made my choice and filled out my request online and response was quick. Property was beautiful and better than expected. The box of chocolate's left on our dining room table was a nice touch! Thanks for making our vacation awesome and hassle free!
we enjoyed this condo and resort very much! our 19 and 9 year old daughters appreciated the private bed/bath. the pictures are very accurate. the furniture was comfortable; appliances were bosch; unit was very clean and well maintained. the lanai had a beautiful view and we appreciated that the unit did not get the direct sunlight all day- which allowed us to enjoy sitting there. the key cards/parking cards were a little confusing. Julie was great to work with and very attentive. the resort was beautiful and pools were nice and roomy. the beach was narrow but if you walked to black rock, you could snorkel with the sea turtles!! we enjoyed the west maui parasailing, snorkeling with pacific whale foundation, our own trek to haleakala and hana, and boogie boarding outside the resort. try hula pie at dukes and pancakes at slappy cakes. the shopping at front street was great for tourist items but whalers village had upscale shopping.
After frequent trips to Maui and watching the Honua Kai being built, we wanted to give it a try. This was the first time booking through VRBO and the process was very easy and convenient. This unit was very nice and well furnished. The photos show the condo exactly as it is. The appliances are showing some wear, but perform pretty well for what they are needed for. Plan on making ice runs as the icemaker doesn't perform very well, there are ice trays in the freezer to make your own. John even warned us about it and showed us where to get ice. The WiFi was out of commission during our stay as well as the previous renters stay as they wrote about it in the guest book. I always carry a cable in case WiFi isn't working and I can plug in to the router. One thing that is usually overlooked is luxury pillows for a luxury bed. The mattress was comfortable and the linens were okay, but to get a good nights rest, a good pillow is a necessity which was lacking from this unit. This unit has a nice view from the lanai and you can enjoy the sunrise every morning. The beach gear is pretty well worn out but is still usable. John is very nice and friendly and even got us checked in early which was a nice start to a wonderful vacation. The stay was very nice and enjoyable and I would definitely stay at the Honua Kai again.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: