About the property
- Condo832 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Come stay in PARADISE, at our Luxurious Aina Nalu Condo in historic Lahaina town in Maui. We hope you will fall in love with Aina Nalu at first sight, just like we did.
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms (king bed in master, two twins in guest room, and pull-out sleeper sofa in living room). Sleeps 4 to 6 comfortably.
- We provide free in-condo Internet Wi-Fi for your personal use. This is in addition to Aina Nalu's slower 'hot spot' Wi-Fi.
- Vaulted ceilings with sky lights create a bright and open environment.
- Covered lanai off of living room.
- Air conditioned, with designer ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Washer/drying in guest bathroom to get all the sand out of your cloths and beach towels.
- Cable flat screen HD TVs and DVD players are provided for your entertainment (TVs in both bedrooms and in living room). Nearby DVD rentals available.
AINA NALU COMPLEX
- Aina Nalu rests on nine acres of Hawaiian-style elegance, located at the foot of the West Maui Mountains, just three blocks from tropical beaches, including the 505 and Baby Beach.
- Aina Nalu strives to be environmentally friendly, with recycling stations, saline pools, and solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Two swimming pools and one large whirlpool spa, with gorgeous mountain views. Pool areas include pool side shower stations.
- Pool side guest pavilion includes sitting areas, large flat-screen TV, immaculate restrooms, fountains, covered kitchen and food prep area, snack machines, and large guest dinning table.
- Pool side cabanas, and luxurious guest lounge chairs surrounding the pools.
- Just 1-1/2 blocks away from historic Front Street and the famous Banyon Tree in Lahaina town.
- Tennis and Basketball courts available only two blocks away at the Lahaina Community Center. Open to the public.
- A quick drive up the street to renowned Kaanapali Beach, with easy bus service from Front Street.
- 5 miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport.
Keywords: Hawaii Licensed Condominium, Resort, Hotel, Vacation Rental, Free Internet.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
We are fully licensed to provide you with a vacation rental for your trip. Business Tax ID: TA-156-830-9248-01, GE-156-830-9248-01
Owner purchased this Condo in 2010
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Proximity to Lahaina
Very nicely situated within walking distance to Front St. Lahaina, shops, restaurants, historic areas and entertainement. This is not a new property but they have done a good job on keeping things in good working order. Two pools and a hot tub in a very nice setting. Good value for the money.
Aina Nalu Condo
I've stayed at Aina Nalu a few times. I like it a lot. It's close to action on Front Street, but is very residential. I really like that. You're in a tropical area, so bugs are going to be in the mix. Bring a box of gallon ziplock bags with you. This is standard for any property you stay at (if not a resort hotel). I'm used to this, so no big deal. Food not in the fridge needs to be bagged. Just letting you know. Otherwise, the condo had everything we needed for a 'local' life. LOVE it!
Our second visit to this complex!! Enjoyed our stay!
The property is beautiful and in the best location!!! Will be back again!!!
Perfect place to stay!!
We stayed here for 8 Days in December. It fit our family of 4 perfectly. The kitchen and bathrooms were updated and the kitchen had everything we needed to make most of our dinners in the unit. The unit was well kept up and Tania and Chris were amazing with communication! They were terrific hosts. The bedrooms were roomy and even offered plenty of beach gear to borrow. The property was well-maintained and the pools were lovely. My favorite thing about it was location. One block from Front Street! An easy walk to everything.
I hope We come back soon and this will be the first place we will choose to book. We loved it. Stay here. You will not be disappointed.
Excellent condo, excellent location
Tanya and Chris are fast responders, friendly and helpful. We loved staying here. Everything you could need is in the condo and location is great. Will definitely be back
The communication with Chris and Tania was exceptional. They communication was kind, thorough and timely. Our on island contact, Amanda, was also very responsive and kind.
The location is perfect- close enough to Front Street and 2nd floor unit. We felt very safe.
The unit housed me, my husband, brother-in-law and my 2 boys (ages 12 and 11) nicely. The unit was clean and we enjoyed the use of the property hot tub and grill.
I would totally stay here again.
Mahalo Chris and Tania!!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Parking Fee: An on-site parking permit can be purchased for $20/day at the Aina Nalu front desk at the time of your arrival. We apologize for this extra expense; unfortunately individual condo owners cannot provide free parking to their guests. This addition fee goes directly to the Aina Nalu developer, who owns the parking lot, and not to the individual owners. However, you can commonly find free parking along Wainee Street, in front of the complex.