|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Come stay in PARADISE, at our Luxurious Aina Nalu Condo in historic Lahaina town in Maui. We hope you will fall in love with Aina Nalu at first sight, just like we did.
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms (king bed in master, two twins in guest room, and pull-out sleeper sofa in living room). Sleeps 4 to 6 comfortably.
- We provide free in-condo Internet Wi-Fi for your personal use. This is in addition to Aina Nalu's slower 'hot spot' Wi-Fi.
- Vaulted ceilings with sky lights create a bright and open environment.
- Covered lanai off of living room.
- Air conditioned, with designer ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Washer/drying in guest bathroom to get all the sand out of your cloths and beach towels.
- Cable flat screen HD TVs and DVD players are provided for your entertainment (TVs in both bedrooms and in living room). Nearby DVD rentals available.
AINA NALU COMPLEX
- Aina Nalu rests on nine acres of Hawaiian-style elegance, located at the foot of the West Maui Mountains, just three blocks from tropical beaches, including the 505 and Baby Beach.
- Aina Nalu strives to be environmentally friendly, with recycling stations, saline pools, and solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Two swimming pools and one large whirlpool spa, with gorgeous mountain views. Pool areas include pool side shower stations.
- Pool side guest pavilion includes sitting areas, large flat-screen TV, immaculate restrooms, fountains, covered kitchen and food prep area, snack machines, and large guest dinning table.
- Pool side cabanas, and luxurious guest lounge chairs surrounding the pools.
- Just 1-1/2 blocks away from historic Front Street and the famous Banyon Tree in Lahaina town.
- Tennis and Basketball courts available only two blocks away at the Lahaina Community Center. Open to the public.
- A quick drive up the street to renowned Kaanapali Beach, with easy bus service from Front Street.
- 5 miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport.
Keywords: Hawaii Licensed Condominium, Resort, Hotel, Vacation Rental, Free Internet.
We are fully licensed to provide you with a vacation rental for your trip. Business Tax ID: TA-156-830-9248-01, GE-156-830-9248-01
The Owner purchased this condo in 2010
Condo was conveniently located close to shopping and restaurants. Beaches are a short drive away. Parking was not included and cost $20 per night, which was a surprise expenses but we were able to find parking on the streets most nights. Good showers and nice pools but get to the pool early as chairs go fast.
Place was perfect for our needs and the property was beautiful and super clean! The kitchen is fully equipped and we were able to prepare some delicious meals here. The location is ideal, walking distance to the main strip, but far enough away to be quiet. The beach supplies and cooler were very handy and appreciated. $20 a night for parking was a bit annoying, but we ended up only having to pay for one of the three nights we were there. The host was very responsive to all my messages. Stayed here with my fiancé and parents and this was all of our favourite accommodation for our entire trip. Highly recommend!
Was not aware at the time of rental we had to pay an additional $20 per day fee for parking.
This was our first VRBO experience and we were a bit hesitant, but we were over the top thrilled with our 2 bdrm/2 bath condo. Communication on check in and details was prompt and questions were welcomed. The condo offered everything we needed, from a TV in every room, to 2 large bathrooms and plenty of 'toys' for ocean play. We used the beach chairs/towels/umbrella and other items so thoughtfully left for our use. The condo complex offers 2 large pools and a Jacuzzi -- with comfortable lounge chairs that are beyond the basics. Parking was plentiful and you are just a 2 min walk to the main street in Lahaina restaurants, shops and bars....5 minutes to the ABC store for all our basic needs. We will definitely book this condo again!
This is an awesome place to stay in Lahaina, within walking distance to pretty much the entire town. Be forewarned, there is a $20/night parking fee to park in the actual Aina Nalu parking lot, would have been nice to know that prior to showing up for an 11 night stay. Limited free on street parking is available, but again, limited. Other than that, I would very much recommend staying here over some overpriced resort.
|Cleaning Fee||$140 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Parking Fee: An on-site parking permit can be purchased for $20/day at the Aina Nalu front desk at the time of your arrival. We apologize for this extra expense; unfortunately individual condo owners cannot provide free parking to their guests. This addition fee goes directly to the Aina Nalu developer, who owns the parking lot, and not to the individual owners. However, you can commonly find free parking along Wainee Street, in front of the complex.