|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located 1 block from San Francisco's famous Ocean Beach and a short 2 block walk to Golden Gate Park, the Cliff House, Beach Chalet Resturants and much more.
There are two quiet units available in this property. Remodeled one bedroom, one bath, each with one car parking. Located just up the block from the N-Judah light rail line for an easy direct ride to Downtown and most of the major sights. One car parking provided.
Great for family visits or extended corporate rental.
Enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer from this beautiful and well located property
Keywords: Apartment, condo, 1 bedroom, parking
"My husband and I had a great time! We will definitely stay here next time we come back."
To start, my husband and I are the type of travelers who often cook where we stay, use local transit (if in big cities), and exist in the location as if we lived there normally. We don't like to appear as tourists. That said, here is my honest review of this location.
1. The photos are an honest reflection of the location. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom very small apartment. We only needed a place to sleep, eat, and park the car. This apartment had exactly what we were looking for. We arrived in the middle of the night and easily found this apartment. We parked our car and brought our items into the apartment.
2. Once we arrived, we found the key box as well as the spare key exactly as told to us in our communications with the owner. The bed was made and had clean sheets. The shower was clean and the bathroom was what one could expect in a small apartment. The ONE thing that I would complain about is that there was no hand soap for the bathroom. We searched for some but ended up buying some at a Walgreens. We left it there for whoever stays next :)
3. The kitchen was fully stocked. We were able to make meals with the food we brought. There were plenty of plates, cups, pots, pans, and silverware.
4. The internet was fast and reliable. It went out for several hours for one day while we were there, but came back on after some time. Let's be honest though, you shouldn't be browsing Facebook when you could be sightseeing.
5. We used local transit and this location is maybe 1 block from the MUNI stop. This transit took us right to the downtown each day. This is a great location to get virtually anywhere in the city. It's a semi-long ride into the city (30-40 minutes), but it's great for people watching.
6. The only other thing I would say is that I wished I had a little more information from the owner regarding the check-out. I texted regarding this but did hear back within 10 minutes of texting.
Overall, if you travel the way I travel, this is a fantastic place to stay if you want to be able to get to the city without having to park IN the city. Quiet neighborhood close to very delicious coffee/bakey shops.
This was our 3rd time renting this apartment. We find it to be a great place to stay. Location is excellent. We enjoy being close to the beach. The cost considering that it includes parking so reasonable for San Francisco. The owner is also friendly and easy to work with.
We will be back next year.
We were very satisfied with this home and our stay was very comfortable. Found the homeowner very friendly and makes every effort to make our stay enjoyable. Property is located very close to the beach and grocery stores and eating places. Has very clean rooms, great kitchen with utensils, Wifi, extra mattress, great living area and couches, and has a designated car park spot.
We were really pleased with our stay and will highly recommend staying here.
The building and the area are a bit questionable, but we had no problems. It was quiet and convenient for getting into the city - just a straight 30min tram ride. Great for sightseeing of a less known part of town.
The car park space was a huge bonus as parking is a problem.
The apartment was clean and well appointed and nicely furnished.
We were in the upstairs apartment which has a deck area. We never used it because it was very cold in SF.
The bedroom is very nice with a lot of storage space. However our two teenage sons had to sleep on a very filthy, stained fold out mattress with inadequate bedding. Having to pull it out also meant that we had to move all the furniture in the lounge every night, which was inconvenient.
When we asked for proper fitted sheets that could actually stay on the mattress, the housekeeper just brought additional flat sheets. Our further complaints were ignored.
So just to make it clear - the apartment is good for only 2 people unless the owner makes a small investment in a proper sofa bed and decent bedding.
Also, bring your own soap and shampoo - no toiletries were provided.
Kitchen has everything you need including the dishwashing liquid. There is no dishwasher. The fridge and stove are large.
All in all, it is an ok place to stay for a short break.
Don't rent this property! There's a reason that there are no photos of the outside of the building or the street. The building is run-down, dilapidated, and in need of some serious repair. When we arrived as it was getting dark, I called the property manager to ask for the code to get into the apartment. While awaiting his reply, we checked out the neighborhood, only to discover a boarded-up building across the street, next to the sleazy liquor store. Oh, and did I mention the people hanging around performing some illegal activities? We made the decision to walk away from a two month lease and lose the money we pre-paid, because in our opinion, the property was NOT as advertised. Yes, the pictures of the unit make it look nice. Our complaint is that the property manager intentionally omitted providing details about the neighborhood or pictures on the outside of the building. If I had seen what the building looked like, I never would have rented this unit. Also be aware that the owner never did call me back. I had to call him!
One more comment..........CLEAN LAUNDROMAT!!!!..........you've got to be kidding. I wouldn't wash my dog blankets in that place.
Loved the proximity to the beach in this quiet town. Anything we needed was pretty much within walking distance including the fantastic Beachside Cafe - delicious meals, fresh pastries and nice array of coffees, we ate there every morning. Muni was an easy block away but we either drove our car (thankful for assigned parking!) or Ubered into downtown and sights. We liked staying away from the craziness of the city but close enough to do the touristy things we came for. At the end of every day we were able to walk down our street for the sunset.
The apartment itself was very nice & clean, perfect for the 3 of us. Nice kitchen & living area. The master bed was a pleasant surprise in that it was SO comfortable, but the pull out sofa mattress was abit rough on my teenage son. (Would maybe not recommend for anyone over 125lbs.) The place was decorated nicely and just like the photos!
The owner was a pleasure to work with, great communication and getting in/checking out was a breeze with the key lock box. We would definitely stay here again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 22 2016 - Sep 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Taxes are included in the rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.