|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located 1 block from San Francisco's famous Ocean Beach and a short 2 block walk to Golden Gate Park, the Cliff House, Beach Chalet Resturants and much more.
There are two quiet units available in this property. Remodeled one bedroom, one bath, each with one car parking. Located just up the block from the N-Judah light rail line for an easy direct ride to Downtown and most of the major sights. One car parking provided.
Great for family visits or extended corporate rental.
Enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer from this beautiful and well located property
Keywords: Apartment, condo, 1 bedroom, parking
"My husband and I had a great time! We will definitely stay here next time we come back."
Good neighborhood and a nice apartment with a secure parking spot.
This property was located within 2 minute walk to the transit to take into
the city each day which is excellent for those not renting a vehicle.
5 minute walk to the beach and about 10 to golden gate park.
Kitchenette was handy to store groceries during my stay.
Excellent wifi service. Very good and fast communication with owner before
arriving at property. Comfortable set up too. Really enjoyed staying close to the beach.
Also, felt safe in this location. Overall, this property was a very excellent find and I'd
recommend it to others looking to San Francisco to stay here instead of usual hotel stay.
This apartment is just as described in the add. The location is great; a couple of blocks from the beach and just South of Golden Gate Park. We very much enjoyed our stay.
My Son And I decided to go to San Francisco For 4 Days and we came across this place on Vrbo and we were very happy with it you can hear and smell the ocean as you lay in your bed at night we loved it. The only thing I could recommend is that they are more clear about which unit you are getting because we thought we were getting the unit with a hideaway bed in the couch our unit only had 1 bed details said it had a pull out but otherwise a perfect fit for our getaway thanks again!
To start, my husband and I are the type of travelers who often cook where we stay, use local transit (if in big cities), and exist in the location as if we lived there normally. We don't like to appear as tourists. That said, here is my honest review of this location.
1. The photos are an honest reflection of the location. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom very small apartment. We only needed a place to sleep, eat, and park the car. This apartment had exactly what we were looking for. We arrived in the middle of the night and easily found this apartment. We parked our car and brought our items into the apartment.
2. Once we arrived, we found the key box as well as the spare key exactly as told to us in our communications with the owner. The bed was made and had clean sheets. The shower was clean and the bathroom was what one could expect in a small apartment. The ONE thing that I would complain about is that there was no hand soap for the bathroom. We searched for some but ended up buying some at a Walgreens. We left it there for whoever stays next :)
3. The kitchen was fully stocked. We were able to make meals with the food we brought. There were plenty of plates, cups, pots, pans, and silverware.
4. The internet was fast and reliable. It went out for several hours for one day while we were there, but came back on after some time. Let's be honest though, you shouldn't be browsing Facebook when you could be sightseeing.
5. We used local transit and this location is maybe 1 block from the MUNI stop. This transit took us right to the downtown each day. This is a great location to get virtually anywhere in the city. It's a semi-long ride into the city (30-40 minutes), but it's great for people watching.
6. The only other thing I would say is that I wished I had a little more information from the owner regarding the check-out. I texted regarding this but did hear back within 10 minutes of texting.
Overall, if you travel the way I travel, this is a fantastic place to stay if you want to be able to get to the city without having to park IN the city. Quiet neighborhood close to very delicious coffee/bakey shops.
This was our 3rd time renting this apartment. We find it to be a great place to stay. Location is excellent. We enjoy being close to the beach. The cost considering that it includes parking so reasonable for San Francisco. The owner is also friendly and easy to work with.
We will be back next year.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Taxes are included in the rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.