GOING COASTAL! Beachfront, low floor, professionally decorated. Unique to Seychelles.
Our unit is on the 3rd floor with a gorgeous view of the gulf. Did you know that the master bedrooms in the majority of Seychelles units other than the end caps DO NOT offer a direct view of the gulf? NOT OURS! Wouldn’t you rather walk directly out onto the balcony from the master suite and enjoy your favorite morning or evening beverage?
The master suite offers a dreamy king size bed and 40' flat panel TV. Room darkening curtains are installed so you you can sleep in late, you won't know what time it is nor should you care, THIS IS YOUR VACATION! Sleep with the curtains open and it is like you are sleeping directly on the beach under the stars.
This unit accommodates 4-6 people with bedding available for six (6). The bunk room has been converted into a cozy bedroom with a queen bed and flat panel TV. Sleeper sofa in the living room sleeps two more. Cozy kitchen provides all the amenities of home; microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc. A stacked washer and dryer is located in the utility room for your convenience. If you are looking for a beach get-a-way this is the unit for you!
BEACH SERVICE is included from early March to mid October. This includes two lounge chairs and umbrella laid out daily on the beach. This is a $150 value free with your rental of this unit.
WI-FI is available throughout the complex at no extra cost.
You can also check out our other condo's at VRBO. At Treasure Island VRBO listing numbers 244216 and 419083 and at Gulf Crest VRBO listing 1214254.
Once you park you will never have to get back into your car and you won’t want to. Several restaurants are within walking distance. Enjoy live music and entertainment at one of the local favorites; Schooner’s on the Beach which is right next door. Order a pizza from Vinny's, walk to Patches Pub for local color or visit Scampy's Seafood and Steak right next to the parking garage at Treasure Island.
BEWARE OF SCAMS: THIS UNIT IS ONLY RENTED OUT VIA VRBO, HOMEAWAY and its Partners or by direct contact with the owner. WE WILL NEVER ADVERTISE THIS UNIT VIA CRAIGSLIST OR ANY SIMILAR CLASSIFIED ADS.
ELECTRONIC DOOR LOCKS, no waiting in line to check in at office!
NO NEED TO TAKE AN ELEVATOR, just park on the top deck of the parking garage and walk directly to the unit. Both the master bedroom and living room have gorgeous views of the gulf. Step directly onto the balcony and sip your favorite beverage.
1. The parking garage is for owners and guests only. Spaces are limited. The parking pass will be a “Rear View Mirror” type instead of a stick on “Event Type”. It will be the responsibility of the guest to display the pass in its proper location with the required information being fully visible from outside the vehicle at all times while parked on Seychelles property. If the vehicle does not have a rear view mirror, the required information on the pass must be fully visible from the driver’s side dash at all times while parked on Seychelles property. All unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners' expense. Please note Seychelles contains 1.1 parking spaces per unit, therefore during the peak season one space per unit will be adhered to closely for fairness of owners and guests.
Parking passes are restricted to ONE (1) per unit during the following periods:
o Friday, May 25, 2018 – Monday, May 29, 2018
o Saturday, June 16, 2018 – Saturday, July 28, 2018
If based on occupancy additional parking is available during the restricted periods, a second parking pass can be purchased directly from the HOA office for $15. The second pass will be of a different type that identifies the pass as a properly authorized second pass. A second pass issued by a manager or owner during the restricted time period is an unauthorized pass and is subject to the same consequences as not having a pass.
Parking passes are limited to TWO (2) at all other times (non-restricted times). If based on occupancy additional parking above two spaces is available during such non-restricted times, additional authorized parking passes can be purchased directly from the HOA office for $15 each. Passes above two issued by a manager or owner during non-restricted times are unauthorized passes that are subject to the same consequences as not having a pass.
2. Rollerblades, roller skates, skateboards, motor scooters and bicycles are not permitted on any level of the parking garage. However, there is a bicycle rack for your convenience.
3. Please see the Association Office to purchase proper ID tags for bikes.
4. No parking allowed on areas of grass.
5. Trailers, recreational vehicles, buses, motor homes and boats are not allowed on the Condominium Property. The Board of Directors of the Association may grant permission for temporary alternative parking on the Condominium Property due to personal hardship upon advanced written request.
6. All motorcycles should also display proper decal or pass at all times. Please see the Association office or your rental agency.
7. Any damage done to gates, key pad, parking deck or other must be reported immediately.
For your safety all areas are under surveillance at all times.