***** PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY ******
***** Located directly on St. Pete Beach / Gulf of Mexico *****
**NOTE**: I always respond to inquiries within 24 Hours. If you're waiting for a response from me, please check your BULK or JUNK EMAIL folders. Emails can get trapped in these folders by your antivirus / antispyware software and I wouldn't want you to think that I wasn't getting back to you!!!
Beautifully decorated / upgraded 740 square foot condo with heated pool and jacuzzi and great view of the beach in building that's directly on St. Pete Beach. Steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and plenty of water activity rentals.
Newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms, 32 inch High Definition, Upgraded WIFI and TV Service with HBO® and Cinemax, DVD player, Stereo with CD player. Unlimited local and long distance calling in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. New bar stools. Recently upgraded bedroom furniture including king size bed and box springs, dining table with 4 chairs, sofa bed, balcony furniture (4 chairs and small table).
Our Non-Smoking condo is located on the 5th floor of a five-story building and includes magnificent views from the balcony of both the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercoastal Waterway. All rooms except for the two baths have a Gulf view! Fully stocked kitchen, new refrigerator and dishwasher.
Extremely well maintained building built in 1990 situated on tropically landscaped grounds. Pool and hot tub area re-done in 2006, new gas BBQ grills in common area near pool.
Within walking distance you'll find:
* Large grocery store
* Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars
* Coffee shops, internet cafe
* Ice cream shops including Dairy Queen
* Gas station
Activities and Area:
* Boating and sailing
* Water bikes
* Historic Corey Avenue shops and restaurants
* Many shops, bars, restaurants along Gulf Blvd.
* About 1/4 mile north of the Don Cesar hotel
Nearby Public Golf Courses:
* Largo Golf Course
* Mangrove Bay Golf Course
* Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center
* Twin Brooks Golf Course
Nearby Semi-Private Golf Courses:
* Bardmoor Golf & Tennis Club
* Bay Pointe Golf Course
* Mainlands Golf Course
* Tides Golf Club
* St. Petersburg Pier, Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, Museum of Science and Industry, Salvador Dali Museum, Florida International Museum
* BayWalk in downtown St. Petersburg offers excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment.
* Day cruises: Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance, Deep Sea Fishing
* Orlando with Disney World, EPCOT, and Sea World are just 90 minutes away.
* 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays Major League Baseball Team
* Many Spring Training camps in the area
* Less than an hour from Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Within a short drive you'll find:
* Miniature golf
* Arcade/amusement center
* Antique & specialty shops
* Tampa airport is a 35 minute drive away.
Address: 4510 Gulf Blvd. #508, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Keywords: Gulf Side Condominium - St Pete Beach