About the property
- Condo1722 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
1,722 SQ. FT. 2 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, tall ceilings, elevator, S P A C I O U
DISCOUNTS APPLY IN CERTAIN INSTANCES. This beautiful 5 star ocean front property is located just 15 minutes south of Cancun airport in a small fishing village called Puerto Morelos. Our gorgeous townhome condo has been designed with 1722 sq ft with your comfort in mind. A few of the amenities are marble floors, 5 tons air conditioning, ceiling fans, built in entertainment center with a 50 inch plasma TV, granite counter tops and vanities, and 10' ceilings throughout. Both large bedrooms are equipped with king size beds and plasma TVs. With the rental of this luxurious town home condo you will also have access to a beautiful custom design swimming pool and spa and or kiddy pool, gated semi covered parking and with elevator access. Come and treat yourself to this fine luxurious unique accommodation. Puerto Morelos has been called the hidden jewel of the Mayan Riviera. This is the place to relax, watch the sunrise on the beach, meet the locals and just simply soak up the warm Caribbean sun.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 29, 2018
About Bobby Almon
Hi, my name is Bobby Almon. I was born in Fort Worth, Texas. I went to college at TCU and moved to Playa Del Carmen in 1990 and went into the Hotel Business. I sold both of my hotels early in the 2000's and move to Puerto Morelos and developed OCEAN HOMES MEXICO where this beautiful 4th story Penthouse unit is located and is available for rent.
Why Bobby Almon chose Puerto Morelos
DISCOUNTS APPLY IN CERTAIN INSTANCES
What makes this Condo unique
DISCOUNTS APPLY IN CERTAIN INSTANCES
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean quiet and great views. Close to town so walking was easy
Worryless trip with easy access to pool ocean and Puerto Morelos
Wonderful home away from home
If you are considering staying here - you cannot go wrong!! It is in the best location in this little fishing village. A short walk into town and you find friendly people and tasty restaurants at very affordable prices.
I stayed in one of these condos for almost an entire month with various family members coming for shorter stays. My whole family loved this place. The management were responsive to any of my requests, cleaning, more water. At one point one of the workers even purchased fresh fruit from the local fruit truck for me as I was out exploring when it arrived. Everyone was so friendly and it is so safe here I can see why it is a safely guarded secret. Well, now you know - so go. You will not regret it!!
The views from the condo are superb and I will miss the sunrises.
Until next time...
I wish I could give more stars - it deserves it!
The location is fabulous, steps to the beach and an easy walk into town. The condo is very spacious with gorgeous views of the ocean, however... The condo itself is slightly rundown and it needs a thorough cleaning. It was disconcerting to have the beautiful floors marred by spilled coffee, or the kitchen cupboards and drawers wearing the previous renters marks, drips and spills. The kitchen contains the basics but missing some of the expected items such as a wine opener.
During our stay we had a challenge with the doors. The front door would not open with the key provided and although Bobby was quick to send help it was never fixed. Instead we used the side door located through the laundry room which had the musty smell due to dampness and the humidity. We never could open the sliding door in the dining room and gave up after repeated tries. The condo has a large roof top deck with amazing views of the ocean which would appeal to anyone. Unfortunately there is not a chair to sit on to admire the views. Back to the problem of the doors, opening the sliding door to the roof top deck took a lot of muscle and we could only open enough to pass through. But at least it opened! The blinds to the windows were stiff and slightly unyielding. On the first day of our stay after trying to pull the blinds a slat fell loose. As with sliding door we gave up trying to close the blinds.
The bedrooms were large with ensuite bathrooms and the beds were really comfortable. Perfect!
Finally thank you to Bobby for his responsiveness and long distance hospitality. With a little TLC, this condo would be a lovely place for a family to rent, as a perch to enjoy the beaches of Puerto Morelos.
My name is Bobby Almon. I would like to address these issues one by one.
1. She said the condo is slightly run down. It is brand new inside. Your guess is good as mine on the run down part. I guess she meant its run down because the front door lock was not working properly when she arrive that evening.
2. She said the condo needs a thorough cleaning. She arrive on Saturday the
24th. Rosa our maid went to clean her condo on Wednesday the 28th. Rosa was told that she and her girl friend did not need a cleaning. Strange that she would turn down a cleaning and then complain about it later?
3. She said the beautiful floors were marred by spilled coffee. These beautiful marble floors are grey and have brown spots in them that appear like coffee drops, but it is not coffee it is permeated brown spots inside the marble itself. It suppose to be there.
4. She said the kitchen cupboards and drawers wearing the previous renters marks, drips and spills. When you have these kinds of stains ALL OVER the cupboards, drawers, marks, drips and spills, what would you do if this really existed in the manner that she is explaining it. You would of called management would you not? It must of not been that bad? Maybe a few drops, but not marks, drips and spills.
5. The wine opener comes with all units. And guess what, there was one there when we checked. I guess they found it and drank too much wine and forgot about finding it?
6. She said during our stay we had a challenge with the doors. We have placed round closet rods that block the openings of sliding glass doors for security reasons. You need to bend down and remove the pole if you want to slide the glass door back.
7. Dampness and humidity? This is the tropics with a lot of humidity and dampness.
8. We do not put chairs on the roof because when the high wind comes from the ocean they fly off and cause damage to glass windows below.
9. They were not opening the blinds correctly that is why they were stiff and unyielding.
10. The only thing that was wrong with that unit is the front door lock was broke by previous teenage renters and she had to enter from the rear door. That new lock arrives manana. In Mexico they take their time on ordering new parts. The door holes were drilled for a special lock that is not interchangeable with other locks. She never complained to me or my partner that lives on site while she was there for 7 nights. I will close by saying go to the other 10 previous reviews and judge for yourself.
Condo beautiful and spacious. Sea views from balconies stunning. Puerto Morelos is a little gem!
This was by far one of the best place I stayed in Puerto Morelos. Great location, amazing view, spacious condo, modern, clean and well maintain. Great service from Bobby and the people on site. The only issue was the Internet Connection who was down most of the time but can’t complain with the view we had. Thanks Bobby I will for sure come back.
Spent a week
Two couples spent a week and loved it - wanted to reserve the same condo for 3 weeks next year but a couple from Canada that was staying above us beat us to the punch so we reserved the one next door - great place, great access to beach and to Ono Bar on beach - we love vacationing here and had stayed elsewhere but found this one a loved it - we have friends staying a couple of doors down and they've been going for years - definitely recommend
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
This 4th Story Penthouse rents from 150 usd to 285usd per night. Prices are according to how many guests are occupying the unit, if the required dates are Holiday Nights, weekends, how many bedrooms of the unit are required for use, and if your required dates are Low Season, Mid Season or High Season. There are variables in certain situations that pertain to price quotes. I do not rent to young and wild people and neither do any of the other landlords of Ocean Homes Mexico. This complex, Ocean Homes Mexico is only for vacationers that want a total relaxing vacation. There is a property manager that lives on site that takes care of any problems that arise during your stay. This unit is 1,722 sq. foot in size with 10 foot ceiling. S P A C I O U S is the word to use. This complex Ocean Homes Mexico has an elevator and is first class indeed and second to none in the Town of Puerto Morelos.