Hawaii tax ID GE-136-048-8448-01
Fall Sale! Stay a week or more for $165/night! Sale applies to new bookings on remaining dates in 2018.
Last year we replaced the kitchen, installing maple cabinets, quartz counter tops and adding stainless appliances. We enlarged the main bathroom by eliminating an owner's storage locker - check out the huge walk-in shower! Additionally we replaced the master bedroom furniture and now have black out blinds in the bedroom.
Maui Kamaole is in South Kihei, bordering Wailea. The Maui Kamaole resort has the “Wailea feel” with its beautiful, expansive 23-acre park-like setting. Numerous low-rise buildings are separated by green lawns and lush tropical landscaping.
This is a renovated ground floor one bedroom two bathroom condo with an ocean view. It is set back from the road, making it very quiet and private with a spacious open feel. It comfortably sleeps up to four guests.
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at Maui Kamaole, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition. You can contact us directly instead of dealing with a busy rental agency!
This spacious condo is 1,040 square feet, with tile and laminate wood flooring throughout. It comes complete with
• a comfortable Simmons BeautyRest cal-king-size bed in the master bedroom
• a comfortable Island Dreams queen-size Murphy bed in the very large living room (no need to sleep on a pull-out couch!)
• in-suite washer and dryer
• a fully renovated kitchen with new appliances, new pots and pans, dishes, and spices for your cooking convenience
• new high-quality linens and towels
• 2 internet enabled flatscreen TVs with cable service and Blu-Ray DVD players
• beach equipment: towels, chairs, boogie boards and a cooler
• personal safe to protect your valuables
• free parking
• free wireless high-speed Internet access
• free long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
• two swimming pools and hot tubs
• on-site tennis court: we provide two rackets and balls!
• BBQs located throughout the resort
• a three-minute walk to Kamaole III beach park
• no pets allowed, no smoking allowed (including the lanai)
The mile-long Keawakapu Beach is also within easy walking distance. Enjoy the beachfront view of multi-million-dollar Wailea mansions and high-end hotel complexes. Or snorkel with turtles and fish at Keawakapu's famous reef located on the right side!
We invite you to come enjoy our beautiful condo I-103!